原始数据,为了证明他们,他们想证明的观点,
that they were refusing to allow other scientists outside
除了他们拒绝让其他科学家
access to the raw data, that they
访问原始数据之外,他们还在
were talking about destroying various files in order to prevent
谈论的是破坏各种记录,以防止
data being revealed through the Freedom of Information Act.
数据被通过《信息自♥由♥法案》所显示出来。
Now, these are very, very serious things.
这些都是非常严重的事情。
It may be that there is an innocent explanation for all this,
也许只有用一个无辜来解释这一切,
but what is absolutely clear,
但再明白不过的是,
because this is the basis on which policy decisions are being made,
因为这可是决策的基础,
to some extent, by the government,
在某种程度上,影响了政♥府♥,
and by governments around the world, it has also tarnished very
影响了世界各国政♥府♥,它也玷污了
badly the international reputation of British science.
英国科学的国际声誉。
They'll need...
他们需要...
It's just, we really need some clarity, especially on why
只有我们真的理解,为什么
some of the temperature data can't be released to the public.
一些温度数据不能向公众公布。
Shell.
这是一个安全壳。
"Dear Phil Jones - you should kill yourself.
"亲爱的菲尔·琼斯,你应该自杀。
"You lying prick, arsehole.
“你这个撒谎的混♥蛋♥,丑类。
"And if you don't, I'll be more than happy to do it for you.
“如果你不愿意,我很乐意为你效劳。
"And your family."Oh, God. That's terrible.
"还有你的全家。"哦,上帝,这太可怕了。
We'll inform the police.
我们要报♥警♥。
Look, Ruth, if he does come round a bit, would you mind...
听着,露丝,如果他情绪稳定后,你可不可以…
He's the only one who knows the truth about the emails,
他是唯一知道邮件真♥相♥的人,
the temperature...I know, believe me, I know.
关于温度的...我知道,相信我,我知道。
Even his voice has changed, Trevor.
连他的声音都变了,特雷弗。
Like it's stuck in his throat.
如鲠在喉。
Are you and Grandad coming to my school play, Granny?
奶奶,你和爷爷来看我学校的话剧吗?
Of course, sweetheart.
当然,亲爱的。
Did... It might just be Granny this time.
只不过...这次可能只有奶奶来看你。
OK. OK!
好吧。好的!
Bye. Bye.
再见。 再见。
Bye, Granny, see you soon. Bye!
再见,奶奶,回头见!
RUTH SOBS
露丝呜咽声
These are the most damaging extracts.
这些是最具破坏性的摘要。
Can you delete any emails you may have had with Keith?
你能删掉所有你和基斯的邮件吗?
Keith will do likewise.
基斯也会这么做的。
"We're choosing the periods to show warming.
“我们选择了显示气候变暖的时段。
"I've just completed Mike's nature trick...
“我刚刚完成了迈克的自然界魔术……
"..to hide the decline."
“...用于掩盖衰退。”
The press inquiries haven't stopped all morning, it's unprecedented.
整个上午媒体的询问都没有停止,这是前所未有的。
Like nothing anyone's seen before. And from the US now to...
这是前所未见的。现在从美国到…
What is it they want, specifically? Phil.
他们想要什么?说具体点儿。 菲尔。
The extracts are mostly from his emails.
这些摘录大部分来自他的电子邮件。
And he's the director of CRU.
而他就是气候研究所CRU的领导。
They want to know why all of CRU's data isn't available as well.
他们还想知道,为什么CRU的所有数据都无法获得。
But in terms of people, Phil. No-one else.
但就某个人来说,只有菲尔。没有别人。
I'm afraid that's not going to be possible.
恐怕这是不可能的。
Well, surely you don't stand by his comments on the website? Yeah.
你肯定不支持他在网站上的评论吗? 是的。
Why isn't Phil available?
为什么菲尔不能被利用一下?
It would be the clearest way to set things straight. I agree.
这是解决问题最明确的办法。 我同意。
I went round there this morning after the Lawson interview.
我今天上午在劳森采访之后,我就去了一趟他家。
The man's struggling.
这哥们现在很难受。
30 years ago, do you remember,
你还记得30年前,
you had that offer of work in California?
你得到了一份在加利福尼亚州的工作邀请函吗?
And we came here to talk about it, about the kids moving school.
我们就来这里,是想谈谈,关于是否让孩子们搬家的事。
What it would all mean.
这会意味着什么。
And you got so excited.
而你当时很激动。
Not about going, but about staying.
不是想要离开,而是想要留下。
About what that meant.
这意味着什么。
Do you remember?
你还记得吗?
Philip, if I can remember, I know you do.
菲利普,只要我还记得,我想你也会记得的。
"It's going to be important," that's what you said.
你当时说,“这将是很重要的抉择,”
Politicians were just starting to talk about global warming,
政客们刚刚开始谈论全球变暖,
and you said that when they finally came to act on it,
你说,当他们最终采取行动时,
they'd needed data they could trust.
他们需要可以信任的数据。
They'd need evidence, and that you, CRU, would be
他们需要证据,而你,CRU,
able to give it to them.
能提供给他们。
Well, that time is now, Philip.
那么,现在是时候了,菲利普。
And you were right.
你是对的。
They do need your evidence.
他们确实需要你的证据。
Which is why we can't let these bastards destroy all you've done.
所以我们不能让这些混♥蛋♥,毁了你的所作所为。
It's too important.
因为这太重要了。
You're too important.
你也很重要。
"I've found what I can do, Ruth."
“我已经找到我能做的了,露丝。”
That's what you said.
这就是你当时说的话。
"And the place I can do it."
“而在这个位置上,我才能做到。”
God, and I so wanted to go to California!
上帝,我当时是那么地想去加利福尼亚!
Did you? Yeah!RUTH LAUGHS
是吗? 是的!露丝的笑声
You're going to have to speak up, Philip.
你得大声说出来,菲利普。
We'll issue a press statement with Phil's comment from the website.
我们要在网站上发表一份新闻声明。
And let's see if he'll do a press Association interview, at least.
至少让我们看看,他会不会接受新闻协会的采访。
Just print, no TV.
只是打印,不要上电视。
Let's announce an independent inquiry into the allegations
让我们宣布对这些指控和我们员工的行为
and into the actions of our staff.
进行独♥立♥调查。
If there has been malpractice,
如果发现有舞弊行为,
we must show we're keen as mustard to investigate.
我们就虚心积极配合调查。
And we need support, too.
而且,我们也需要支持。
Public support.
公众的支持。
Thanks, Chris. Any help in releasing the data is hugely appreciated.
谢谢你,克里斯。任何有助于发布数据的帮助都将受到极大的赞赏。
We were wondering if your department could give a statement to...
我们想知道你们部门是否可以给…
I'll see what I can do. We really need help on this one, Chris.
我看看能做些什么。我们真的需要帮助,克里斯。
Trevor, sorry, look, I've got to go.
特雷弗,抱歉,我得走了。
Sir David, have you seen the CRU fallout?
大卫爵士,你看到CRU的影响了吗?
Christ, haven't I?
上帝,难道我没看到吗?
What the bloody hell were they thinking about?
他们到底在他妈地想什么?
I mean, I wouldn't accept such loose practices from my students.
我的意思是,我不会接受我的学生如此不谨慎的做法。
Well, siege mentality. I mean, the deniers have had him
也许是受困心态作怪。我的意思是,这希望反对者
in their sights for as long as I can remember. That is...
从我记事起,就一直盯着他。 那是...
..precisely when you have to be careful,
你应该更加小心,
when you think you're in a battle.
你都知道了,你置身于战场上。
I mean, not to put the data in the public domain.
我的意思是,不要把数据放到公共领域。
Well, to be fair, Sir David, it isn't theirs to give.
说句公道话,大卫爵士,这不是他们能给他的。
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
Well, CRU built its models on data from meteorological services.
CRU是根据气象部门的数据建立模型的。
And sometimes, that data comes with nondisclosure agreements.
有时候,这些数据是有保密协议的。
Sir David King, School of Enterprise and the Environment,
大卫·金爵士,来自牛津大学
Oxford University.
企业与环境学院。
Thanks very much.
非常感谢。
I've been on the phone all morning to the Met Office,
我今天从早上就一直在给气象局打电♥话♥,
putting pressure on them to give clearance to release all the data.
迫使他们批准公布所有的数据。
And? Not yet.
让后呢?还没有结果。
Any news about the hack?
有黑客的消息吗
Nothing I've heard. Any thoughts?
我还没得到任何消息,你有什么想法?
Well, take your pick.
以下嫌疑犯随你挑。
Could be the Russians, the Saudis, the oil companies,
有可能是俄♥罗♥斯♥人,沙特人,石油公♥司♥,
anybody who's got money in the game. But you know, it's clever,
任何在这场游戏中获利的人。但是你知道,
going after the data behind the modelling.
能够追踪模型背后的数据,是很聪明的。
I don't understand why everyone
我不明白为什么每个人
expects science models to be perfect.
都期望科学模型是完美的。
I mean, no-one ever goes after economic models, do they?
为什么没人会去建立经济模型?
No, that's because nobody's trying to undermine the economics.
是没有,因为没人想破坏经济。
LIFT BELL PINGS
电梯铃♥声♥
Do you really think it will affect the COP in Copenhagen?
你真的认为这会影响哥本哈根的世界气候大会吗?
Well, it might scare the horses a bit,
这难道会让马匹受到惊吓吗?
but no, this COP is dead in the water anyway.
不会的,但却会让COP 淹死在水中。
You really think so? Come on, Chris.
你真的这么认为吗? 算了吧,克里斯。
I mean, the USA are not going to sign up to their commitment
我的意思是,除非是自愿的,否则美国不会签署
to carbon reductions unless it's voluntary, and
美国就不会签署《减低碳排量承诺》,
if they won't sign, then neither will the Chinese or the Russians.
如果美国不签,那么中国和俄♥罗♥斯♥也不会签署。
Look, do what you can about getting the Met to release that data.
听着,尽你所能,让气象局公布那些数据。
It could douse the flames.
电影精选列表