it had a significant effect on public opinion.
都对公众舆♥论♥产生了重大影响。
Cost us between eight to ten years, according to some studies.
根据一些研究,花费了我们8到10年。
A decade, so, yes, we could have had 20 years to sort this out,
十年,所以,是的,我们本可以有20年的时间来解决这个问题,
but now, we've only got around ten.
但现在,我们只有10年左右的时间。
If that.
如果这。
And who's pushing hardest for action?
以及谁在最努力地推动行动?
The children, people Lily's age, which does give me some hope.
孩子们,莉莉这个年纪的人,确实给了我一些希望。
They understand, you see, what needs to be done.
你看,他们明白需要做什么。
And who knows?
谁又知道呢?
If it only took one generation to break the planet,
如果只需要一代人就能摧毁地球,
why can't it take just one to fix it?
为什么不能只用一代人来修复它呢?
I know we should have more time, but at least we do still have time.
我知道我们应该有更多的时间,但至少我们还有时间。
Just.
仅仅而已。
今天,菲尔.琼斯是世界上最被津津乐道,却又备受尊敬的气候科学家。
他和他的同事们至今还在气候研究所工作,继续测量着全球的温度。
截止到今天,那名黑客还是没有被找出来。
电影精选列表