But what about...
是时候了
It's time.
你知道的
You know...
我们可以周四开始整理你的东西
we can start organizing your stuff on Tuesday.
如果你觉得可以
If it's okay with you.
你怎么想如果你的男朋友
What do you do if your boyfriend
你真的真的很在乎的人想让你做些
who you really, really care about wants you to do something...
让你感觉不舒服的事情
that you just feel uncomfortable about?
我想这取决于 这件事有多糟
I'd have to say it depends. How bad is it?
没错
Well...
现在我非常想知道是什么事情
Well, now I really want to know what it is.
忘了吧
Forget it.
永远不要为一个男人做你不想做的事
Never let a man make you do something you don't want to do.
-你为什么不接我的电♥话♥ -我在工作
- Why don't you answer my calls? - I'm working.
我知道你在工作 我看到了你在工作
I know you're working. I can see you're working.
为什么不接我的电♥话♥
Why don't you answer my calls?
-求你了 别在这 -不 就在这
- Please, not here. - Yes, here.
你不找我 我就来找你
You won't come to me, I have to come to you.
你不明白
You don't understand.
那就解释给我
Then explain it to me.
不 我没法给你解释
No, I can't explain it to you.
即使我可以解释 你也不会明白 我不明白
Even if I could, you wouldn't understand. I don't understand.
你说你会和我一起做这件事
You said you would do it with me.
我没有说我要和你一起做
I didn't say I would do it with you.
-你说了 -声音小点
- You did! - Keep you voice down.
为什么我怎么做对你来说这么重要
Why is it so important to you what I do?
因为这是我们说好的 这是为了我们两个
Because it's what we talked about. It's for us.
不 这是为了你
No, it's for you.
我现在很好 我现在非常好
I'm fine where I am. I'm good where I am.
不 你不好
No, you're not.
你别在我面前显得很了解我 埃德·汉姆斯勒
Don't you presume to tell me about me, Ed Hemsler.
我是一个成年女性 我不需要听你的
I am a grown woman, and I don't have to listen to you.
我没说你必须听我的
I didn't say you had to listen to me.
-快出去 -就一会 就一分钟
- Just get out. - Now, just a minute.
-出去 -这有什么问题吗
- Get out! - Is there a problem?
没有问题 埃德正要离开
Well, there's no problem. Ed was just leaving.
我以为咱俩是认真的
I thought this was for real.
她问你最近怎么样 我说
She asked how you were doing, so I said,
你记得你和山姆分手的时候吗
"You remember when you broke up with Sam?"
山姆
Sam?
这是她男朋友名字
It was her boyfriend for, like,
刚升八年级两周
two weeks in eighth grade.
别管他 我们在聊天
But anyway, we're there talking,
这可能是我第一次
and it was probably the first time
我真正敞开心扉
that I really opened up about what it
说出你和妈妈离婚的感受
was like when you and Mom were splitting.
每一次关门
All the door-slamming.
都像是最后一次
Like, that was your last word,
但从来都不是
but it never was,
我就只是坐在那里
and I was just sitting there like a...
直到有一天 门真的关上了 然后她走了
And then one day, the doors stopped slamming, and she was gone.
爸爸
Hey, Dad?
我在
I'm here.
听着 我是说
Look, all I'm saying
有时你感觉
is that sometimes it can feel like
你失去了一切
you're losing everything,
但事实上 你没有失去 你是在得到
but really, you're not losing, you're gaining.
或者至少是 这是你教我的
Or at least, that's what you taught me.
我教你这些
I taught you that?
是的 不用说那么多话
Well, not in so many words.
但是是的
But yeah.
那我还教了你其他的什么
So, what else did I teach you?
就我看来
就我看来
在我看来 有些人需要成为他们自己
即使他们不想 仅此而已
现实指导
同意 简单是天才的必要条件
再次声明 现实队长切入主题
庭院售卖♥♥
打扰一下
Excuse me?
这个多少钱
How much is this?
这取决于
That depends.
对你来说它值多少
How much is it worth to you?
没有我想的那么多
Oh... Not as much as I thought.
也许有的人比你更需要它
Well, maybe somebody else might need it more than you.
是的 也许
Yeah, maybe.
你永远不知道什么时候需要一个漂亮的罐子
You never know when you might need a pretty jar.
你是我的BFF
You're my BFF.
我的孙女告诉了我那是什么意思
My granddaughter told me what that means.
一辈子最好的朋友
Best friend forever.