Oh. Put these in water until I go.
好的
Oh, sure.
我给你拿些喝的 我什么都有
Uh... Let me get you something to drink. I have everything.
水就行了
Oh. Just water.
你确定 我这应有尽有
Are you sure? I got everything.
红酒 啤酒 混合饮料
Wine, beer, mixed drinks.
不用 请给我水就行
No, just water, please.
这个也有 纯净的没有氟化物
Got that, too. Purified and fluoride free.
你家很温馨
Your house is... is lovely.
一切都很好地
Everything is so well...
保存了
kept.
这就是我家
It's my home.
为什么你不坐下呢
Oh. Here, why don't you sit down.
你想看电视吗
Uh, do you want to watch TV?
好啊
Oh, okay.
在这 我看看
Ah, here. Let's see.
你喜欢看什么 体育 不是
So, what do you like to see? Sports? No?
不 我开玩笑的 电影
No, I'm kidding. Movies?
我喜欢电影 那些老电影
I like movies. Old ones.
回到他们知道自己在做什么的年代
Back when they knew what they were doing.
是 现在一切都变了
Yeah, things were different then
不得不说依我看来还是过去好
and I don't mind saying it was better as far as I'm concerned.
我的意思是 我喜欢事物的进步
I mean, I like being progressive and all that sort of thing,
但有一点不得不说
but there comes a point when you just gotta say,
我想要成为约翰·维恩 你明白吗
John Wayne is where I want to be, you know what I mean?
我懂
Uh, I think so.
所以 你喜欢什么电影
So, what kind of movies do you like?
记录片
Documentaries.
关于什么的 哪一类的
Mm. On what? What kind of subject?
战争
War.
当150000个士兵
As 150,000 soldiers
急速穿过英吉利海峡
stormed across the English Channel...
我没想到你是个战争迷
I wouldn't have pegged you as a war type.
战争很有意思
War is so interesting.
我父亲曾经参过战 一场很大的战役
My dad was in the war. The big one.
你知道是哪吗 嗯
Do you know where? Well...
他说他看到了世界 他说那很宏大
He said he saw the world. He said it was great.
嗯 是 我曾经
Well, yeah. I was...
嗯 我从没去过
Well, I never got to go.
那是好事 不是吗
Oh, no? That's a good thing, isn't it?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
一个男人在战争中可以更多地了解自己
A man can learn a lot about himself in war.
嗯 我父亲更多学会的是怎么喝酒
Yeah. My dad just mostly learned how to drink.
那也算是
Then there's that, too.
你喜欢喝酒 埃德
You like to drink, Ed?
有时候
Sometimes.
不太多 我喜欢保持清醒的头脑
Well, not a lot. I like to keep a clear head.
你不知道什么时候需要用到你的头脑
You never know when you're gonna need your wits.
我们能就坐在这儿吗
Can we just sit here, please?
我的意思是我知道
I mean I know that...
我 我就是喜欢这么呆着
I... I just like being here.
就坐在这儿看看电视
Just sitting, watching TV.
不 不
No, no.
我们可以坐在这看电视 那很棒
We can sit and watch TV. That would be great.
早上好
Good morning.
两杯咖啡 好吗
Two Equals, right? Oh.
什么
What...
一杯就够吗
Was it just one?
几点了 不 不 不
The time... Oh! Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no.
怎么了
What is it?
不 不 不 我要迟到了
Oh, no, no, no. I'm late.
我上班晚了
I'm late for work.
你上班只是有一点晚
So, you're a little late for work.
不行 不行
No! No!
不 不
No, no...
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你昨晚没回家
You didn't go home last night.
罗妮·迈斯勒
Ronnie Meisner
我很确定你走得毫无廉耻
I do believe you are doing the walk of shame.
不
No.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
真的吗 买♥♥这个
Really? That?
有人接我
Oh, I have a ride.
你确定 不用担心我
You sure? Don't worry about me.
反正你和我顺路不麻烦的
You're not out of the way or anything.
我没事
Oh, it's... I'm fine.
-百分百确定吗 -是 我可以的
- A hundred percent, yeah? - Yeah, I'm fine.
谢谢 但真的,我没事 伙计
Thank you, but, really, I'm good. Oh, man.
真希望我到你这个年纪的时候能像你一样
I only hope I can do it like you do when I'm your age.
其实并不是这样的
Oh, it's not what it seems.
不管怎么样
Whatever.
别再做我都不敢做第二次的事情
Just don't do anything I wouldn't do twice.
这是第三次大风造成的大规模停电
...the third major power outage this year due to high winds.
电力局已经开始对系统升级
The LLPC has begun upgrades to the system
力图阻止未来再次停电
that are intended to prevent future power outages.
不用说 埃德·汉姆斯勒有备用发电机
Needless to say, Ed Hemsler has a backup
以防万一
generator for just such occasions...
因为埃德·汉姆斯勒考虑到了所有的事
because Ed Hemsler thinks of everything.
因为埃德·汉姆斯勒考虑到了所有的事
because Ed Hemsler thinks of everything.
因为埃德·汉姆斯勒考虑到了所有的事
Because Ed Hemsler thinks of everything.
你喜欢中国菜吗
You like Chinese?
什么
What...
我们不一定非吃中国菜
We don't have to do Chinese.
埃德·汉姆斯勒
Ed Hemsler,
一位女士不喜欢被留在黑暗里
a woman doesn't like to be left in the dark.
当一位绅士带她出去
When a gentleman takes her out,
至少他应该以某种方式联♥系♥她
the least he could do is contact her in some way
让她知道他与她一起度过了
and let her know that he had fond
美好的一晚
memories of their evening together
即使没有也一样 因为那才是绅士该做的
even if he didn't, because that's what gentlemen do.
但我是个绅士
But I am a gentleman.
那么昨晚你在哪
Well, then where were you?
为什么你没有打电♥话♥给我
Why didn't you call me?
我觉得你可能需要休息一下
I thought you might want a break or something.
休息什么
A break from what?
因为我
Well, from me.
我亲了你
I kissed you.
是的
You did.
中国菜不错
Chinese is fine.
我会在门口等你
I'll be right out front.
如果你知道去哪找就会发现真♥相♥
You can find out the truth if you know where to look for it.
互联网是世界上最大的图书馆
The Internet is the biggest library in the universe.
有人叫它逻辑与局限的深水区
Someone called it the deep water of logic and limitation.
而我喜欢游泳
And I like to swim.
问我点什么
Ask me something.
什么 举个例子
Something? Like what?
什么事都行
Something like anything.
我不知道 哪方面的
Well, I don't know. Like what?
难道没有什么事是你想知道但不知道的吗
Isn't there something you want to know that you don't know?
好像没有
Not really.
-没有吗 -没有
- Nothing? - No.
所以你想知道的任何事你都知道
So, you know everything there is you want to know.
不 我没这么说
No, I didn't say that.
那你想要知道什么
So, what do you want to know?
我的意思是我还不知道我想要知道什么
I think what I mean is I don't know what I want to know yet.
关于你
About you.
什么时候我想知道了 我会问你的
And when I know what I want to know, I'll let you know.
这样可以吗
Is that okay?
当然
Yeah.
面条不错
Good noodles.
有天 你一定要记得向我解释