会越来越少 越来越难得
They're going to be few and far between.
以后我们就要忙着为了活命而挣扎了
Most of the time we'll be scrambling to survive.
埃德 我没听懂 为了活命是什么意思
Ed, I don't understand. What... Survive what?
你肯定明白我在说什么
Oh, you have to know what I'm talking about.
你内心其实也有同样感受 只是不愿承认
Deep down, you can feel it even if you don't admit it to yourself.
也许最开始的时候只是一条突发新闻播报
It might start with a news bulletin.
你正在看广♥告♥看剧什么的
You're watching a commercial or something,
电视里突然冒出来个家伙
and suddenly, this guy comes on.
一个会说话的塑料机器人
One of those plastic talking robots
告诉我们股市就要崩♥盘♥了
telling us the stock market is gonna crash.
接着总统出现在屏幕里
Then the president comes on.
大家都等着听他讲话
And the people are all waiting for him to speak.
他一开口就宣布全国进入紧急状态
And when he does, he says there's a national emergency
必须实行军事管制
and he has to declare martial law.
你不敢相信这是真的
So, you can't believe it.
于是你赶去附近的商店
So, you go to the local store and
一路看到每个人的眼神都充满惊诧
you see everyone in the street with a strange look in their eyes
因为他们也不敢相信这一切
because they can't believe it too.
等你到了商店 发现里面挤满了人
So, you get to the store and it's filled with people
正在把店里的商品拼命抢♥购♥一空
buying everything they can get their hands on.
天空中有直升机在头顶上轰鸣
And up in the sky, helicopters start going whoop, whoop, overhead
这下你终于明白了 彻底明白了
and you know... you know.
第一天你还能从电视里看到相关报道
The first day, you watch TV trying to find out what's going on,
到了第三天 所有电视频道全是雪花点
but by the third day, it's nothing but static.
手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥了 紧接着网络也断了
And the net's down, too, just like your cell phone.
大约在这个时候 你听到了第一声枪响
Around about this time, you hear the first gunshot.
第一声枪响还令人觉得诧异又新奇
And at first, it sounds strange and novel.
很快枪声就无处不在 也越来越近了
But then, it's everywhere. It starts getting closer.
然后 你在街上看到了一具尸体
And then, you see a body in the street.
没有人来搬它
Nobody has come to move it.
然后一具又一具的尸体
And then, another and another.
你决定逃离此地 可大家都想赶紧撤离
So you decide to leave, only you're not alone.
街上挤满了车辆 动弹不得
The streets are choked with cars.
紧接着 军队来了
And then, the military comes.
但不是我们的军队 是其他国家的
Only it's not our military, it's some other country's,
你简直不敢相信自己的眼睛
and you can't believe it.
可你知道这都是真的
But you know it's true.
你知道的
You know.
你明白
You know.
一切都结束了
It's all over.
你真的认为会发生那一切吗
You really think that's gonna happen?
也许吧 我不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
你真是个特别的女人 罗妮·迈斯勒
You're a really special lady, Ronnie Meisner.
埃德
Ed?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我好得很
Aces.
老爸 欢迎啊
Dad. Welcome. Hey.
这位是
This is, uh...
我女朋友 罗妮
my girlfriend, Ronnie.
感恩节快乐
And a Happy Thanksgiving.
谢谢你 罗妮 我是布莱恩
Thank you so much. Uh, Ronnie, I'm Brian.
很高兴见到你
It's great to meet you.
-埃德 -珍内特
- Ed. - Janet.
你好
Hi.
你能来我真的很高兴
I'm so glad you could make it.
亲爱的 这是罗妮 老爸的女朋友
Oh, honey, this is Ronnie, Dad's girlfriend.
哎呀 你真的好迷人
Look at you. Adorable.
-我的乖孙女儿 -爷爷你好
- There's my girl. - Hi, Grandpa.
你们一切都好吗
So, how's things going?
快进来吧
Come in. Come in.
我可不想掺和进去
I wouldn't want to be part of that.
是啊 你肯定不想
Yeah, you don't want that.
珍妮
Jeanine.
-我叫珍妮 -很高兴认识你 我叫罗妮
- I'm Jeanine. - Nice to meet you. Ronnie.
你们俩在一起多久了
How long has it been with you two?
哦 没多久
Oh, not long.
不过
So, but...
不过感觉很好对吧
But it's good?
是啊
Yeah.
你们两个看起来都很年轻
You two, you both seem so young,
都那么有活力
so vital.
如果你想把声音调大一点 没问题啊
You know you can turn it up if you want.
没事 无所谓的
Oh, no. It's really not a problem.
我只想看看比分
I just like to look at the score.
你可以把声音调大一点
Oh. You can turn it up.
声音小一点反而更好
It's really better with the sound down.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
我什么也没想啊
I'm not thinking anything.
我认为这就是问题所在 不要瞎想
I thought that's what this was all about: not thinking.
你提过一起旅游吗
You ever talk about traveling together?
现在是时候了
Now's the time.
布莱恩和我在一直在策划西班牙之行
Brian and I, we've been plotting our trip to Spain.
西班牙听起来不错
Oh. Spain sounds nice.
这很难得的
It's hard, you know.
腾出时间旅行
Make the time to travel.
为了 走上正轨
To... get on track.
你和埃德怎么样 有没有
How are you and Ed with that? Are you...
走上正轨了吗
You guys on track?
当然 我们就在正轨上
Yeah, great. We're on track.
别这么敏感
Don't be so sensitive.
我懂 发火老爷爷
I get it. The angry old man thing.
我没有发火 我关心而已
I'm not angry. I care.
我也是 我关心家人
I care, too. About my family.
表现方式很有趣啊
Oh, you got a funny way of showing
把头埋在沙子里
it, keeping your head in the sand.
好的
Okay.
我会咬人的
I'll bite.
给我看
Show me.
- 布莱恩你 - 不 真的
- Brian, you... - No, really.
给我看些能看的东西
Show me something worth seeing.
好的
All right.
开始了
And so it begins.
他们要去哪
Where are they going?
再来点酒
More wine?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
- 你读过它吗 - 当然
- Did you even read it? - Of course I read it.
我读的时候你在这儿来回走
You stood here pacing back and forth while I read the thing.
虫子包里是什么
What's in your bug-out bag?
什么虫子包
What is a bug-out bag?
当世界末日来的时候等你的包
The bag that's waiting for you when the S-H-T-F.
什么
The what?
当世界末日的时候
When the shit hits the fan!
你怎么老是这样
Why do you always act like this?
怎样
Like what?
好像知道一些别人不知道的秘密
Like you're in on some secret that nobody else knows about.
我又不是唯一一个 很多人都知道
I'm not the only one. There are lots
发生了什么
of people that know what's going on.
真对哦 你们都穿着内衣
That's right, you're all sitting around
坐在电脑前
in your underwear with your computers...
我没穿内衣坐在那
I do not sit around in my underwear!
管你穿的什么鬼玩意
Okay, whatever the fuck you're wearing,
你们都告诉我政♥府♥在做这
you're all telling me that the government is doing this,
那些大公♥司♥在做那
and corporations are doing the other thing.
但我看见的只是人们不过是 为了生存
But you know what I see are just people trying to survive.
没错 生存
Exactly, survive!
听着 我只想说
Look, all I'm saying is...
慢着 让我展示给你
Wait... Let me show you.
你为什么不承认 你害怕了
Why don't you just admit it? You're scared.
你害怕面对自己没法解决的事
You're scared to face the fact that you're
可那又怎样
never gonna figure it all out, and so what?