小可怜
You poor dear.
不 不 别试着说话
No. No, no, no, no. Don't. Don't try to speak. Shh.
我不是小可怜
I'm not a poor dear.
不是 不是
No. No.
你很坚强
You're strong.
医生说你没吃药
The doctor told me you weren't taking your medication.
是啊 是钱的原因 不是吗
Yeah, it's the money, isn't it?
我知道它有多贵 我知道
I know how expensive it gets. I know.
但是你呢 根本讲不通
But you? It make no sense.
你把所有的钱都花在了别处 在那些东西上
You spend all your money on that... on that stuff.
给那些甚至都还没发生的事情上
For something that may not even happen.
不 你 你只考虑明天
No, you? You only think about tomorrow
但是我是活生生的 我此刻就在这里
but I'm here. I'm here right now.
我想的只有你
All I think about is you.
我以我最快的速度来了
I came as fast as I could...
爸爸
Dad...
你知道吗
You know,
你是我认识的最聪明的人
you're the smartest man I know.
不 我不是 我是个混♥蛋♥
No, I'm not. I'm an asshole.
但是我在变好
But I'm getting better.
后院售卖♥♥
珍宝街107号♥
卡车车况还好吗
The truck runs good.
那一定 那是福特
Well, it's a Ford.
谢谢你来开走它
Thanks for picking it up.
罗妮看上去是一位非常好的女士
Ronnie seems like a really great lady.
是的 特别好
Yeah. Pretty great.
好 你有一会儿的时间
Well... You got a minute?
跟上我
Follow me.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
什么都没有
Nothing.
当然
Exactly.
现在在看呢
See it now?
所以 这就是你所有钱的去向
So, this is where all your money goes.
所以
So?
你怎么想
What do you think?
老实说
Honestly...
我也不确定
I'm not sure.
你可以告诉我
Well, you can tell me.
很疯狂 是吗
Crazy, right?
听着 爸爸 我不
Look, Dad, I don't...
有时候 疯狂的时代才有疯狂的人
Well, sometimes, crazy times call for crazy people.
知道吗 爸爸 我不觉得你疯狂
You know, Dad... I don't think you're crazy.
好吧 也许有一点
Okay, maybe a little.
但是我觉得你必须做能让你开心的事
But I think you have to do what makes you happy.
我的意思是 我想我们每个人都能这样做
I meant... I think, that's all any of us can do.
我的意思是 如果这一切能让你快乐
I mean, if this is what makes you happy,
并且你不会再痛苦
and you're not hurting anyone, I
我会说 管他的 去做吧
say, hey, what the hell, go for it.
这就是你的想法吗
And that's what you think?
这就是我的想法
That's what I think.
爸爸
Hey, Dad?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
天啊
Holy shit.
我很开心
I am happy.
密窖
你是我的BFF
You're my BFF.
♪ 麝鼠呀 麝鼠呀 亮烛光 ♪
♪ Muskrat, muskrat Candle light ♪
♪ 在镇子上打工可要好好干 ♪
♪ Doin' the town And doin' it right ♪
♪ 在晚上呀 ♪
♪ In the evenin' ♪
♪ 开心极了 ♪
♪ It's pretty pleasin' ♪
♪ 苏怡鼠, 山姆鼠 ♪
♪ Muskrat Suzie, Muskrat Sam ♪
♪ 在麝鼠世界里有吉特巴舞吗 ♪
♪ Do the jitterbug In the Muskrat Land ♪
♪ 他们亮亮的 ♪
♪ And they shimmy ♪
♪ 山姆瘦瘦的 ♪
♪ Sam is so skinny ♪
♪ 他们转着 转着 跳着探戈 ♪
♪ And they whirl and they twirl And they tango ♪
♪ 歌♥唱伴着叮当响 ♪
♪ Singin' and jinglin' A jangle ♪
♪ 就像在天空飘荡 ♪
♪ Float like The heavens above ♪
我今天看到一个标语
I saw a sign today.
一个标语
A sign?
来自上帝吗
From God?
我不知道
Well, I don't know.
它写着 庭院售卖♥♥
It said, "yard sale."
庭院售卖♥♥
"Yard sale"?
不是形而上学之类的
Not to get metaphysical or anything,
但是我灵光一现
but I had an inspiration.
感觉就像 神迹
And it does feel kind of... divine.
神迹
Divine?
好吧
Well.
我在想
I was thinking...
也许我们可以办一个庭院售卖♥♥会
maybe if we had a yard sale.
卖♥♥我们的东西
My stuff and yours.
我们可以周末办
We could make a weekend of it.
我做了一些调查 人们可以赚到很多钱
I did some research. People can make a lot of money.
但是即使我们不做 我有一种感觉
But even if we don't, I have a feeling.
你在医院的时候发生了什么
What happened when you were in the hospital?
发生了什么
What happened?
你看到了那束光
Did you see the light?
那束光 你知道的
The light? You know.
那束光
The light.
我不 我不这么认为
I don't... I don't think so.
我只是有一种感觉
I just have a feeling.
我不是想让你沮丧
I don't mean to upset you.
我没有沮丧
I'm not upset.
但是你听起来很沮丧
Well, you sound upset.
我没有沮丧
I'm not upset.
只是 我也有一种感觉
It's just I... I had a feeling, too.
可能不像你说的神迹 但是
Maybe it's not divine like you, but...
我也有种感觉
I have a feeling, too.
不是他
Oh, not him.
我喜欢她
Oh, I love her.
接下来,他们去了佛罗伦萨
...and then, they were off to Florence.
她看起来总是那么优雅
She always looks so classy.
火车上有电视,有外交官
There were TVs on the train, there were diplomats,
有美国人 巴黎人
there were Americans, there were Parisians,
有叙利亚难民
there were Syrian refugees.
所有人都在一起
Everyone traveled together
在开往佛罗伦萨的列车上
on the way to Florence.
为什么换台 这很有趣
Why? That's interesting.
我以为你总是说我们应该跟上时事
I thought you always say we should keep up on current events.
时事 你想要跟上时事
Current events? You want current events?
你会在这里发现 那个女人在说瞎话
Well, you're not gonna find it there. That woman is a liar.
撒谎的 虚伪的 不忠的 机会主义骗子
A lying, dishonest, disloyal, opportunistic liar...
有一天等她意识到她做了什么
Huh. ...that one day will realize what she did.
然后她会为此后悔 我向你保证这点
And then, she'll regret it, I can promise you that.
你怎么这样说 你都不认识他
Why do you say that? You don't even know her.
我认识她 好吗
Oh, I know her, all right.
她是我的前妻
She's my ex-wife.
你的妻子
Your wife?
我的前妻 她离开很久了
My ex-wife. She left a long time ago.
19年
Nineteen years.
什么 她是布莱恩的妈妈
What, she's... she's Brian's mother?
是的
Yeah.
他是这坏女人的天才儿子
He's a genuine son of a bitch.
埃德 别这么说
Ed. Don't talk like that.
可笑的是
Funny.
我依然能每天看到她
I still watch her every day.
对你而言她一定是有一些意义 这很正常
She'll always mean something to you. It's okay.
礼拜天
Sunday.
这是办庭院售卖♥♥会最好的日子 我查过了
It's the best day for a yard sale. I looked it up.
这个礼拜天 好的 和所有礼拜天一样好
This Sunday? Yeah. It's as good as any Sunday.
但是