这就是世界该有的样子
That's just the world, that's what it is.
-吃饭喽 -一团糟
- Dinner. - It's fucked up!
很疯狂 愚蠢 但这就算世界
It is crazy. It's stupid. but it's just the world.
吃晚餐了
Dinner.
你知道吗
And you know what?
我们总有一天会死的
We are all gonna die one day.
包括你
Even you.
吃饭
Dinner!
到外面来
Go to the far outside.
把它切成片
And slice it... Shape, slice...
去我那边搭把手 好的 按你的来
Go work my way there. Yes, you work your way.
放开吃 凉了就不好吃了
Please help yourselves. Don't let it get cold.
你要这一块吗 谢谢
You'll have that? Yes.
谢谢 布莱恩
Thanks, Brian.
- 看起来很像 - 甜土豆吗
- This looks very, very... - And sweet potatoes?
我们今年不做甜土豆了
Oh, we're not doing sweet potatoes this year.
不做了 - 嗯呢
No sweet potatoes? - Mm-mmm.
一定是世界末日了
It must really be the end of the world.
尝尝这个
You should try this.
印度的巴斯马蒂香米
It's basmati rice. It's from India.
我知道这个妈妈
I know what basmati rice is, Mom.
下一次你会让我全都吃干净
Next, you're gonna tell me to finish it all
因为印度小孩快饿死了之类的
because of starving children in India or something.
所以才让我吃这个米
because of starving children in India or something.
这提醒了我 我们为什么要吃他们的米
Which reminds me, why exactly are we eating their rice?
不是他们的 现在是你的了
It's not theirs, it's yours now.
所以 没错 你要吃光光
So, yes, you should finish it.
真有情调 晚餐有点喜庆
It's exotic. It's a little festive this year, dinner.
很有创意 对吧
It's innovative, right?
我不知道如果我饿死了 如果这是好事
I don't know if I'm starving, or if it's actually good...
你知道 我只是在和罗妮说话
You know, I was just talking to Ronnie here
关于她和埃德应该去旅行一下
about her and Ed maybe taking a little trip.
或许去一些有异国风情的地方
Maybe going someplace exotic?
如果他们想去旅行 他们会去的
I'm sure if they want to take a trip, they'll take a trip.
我想去看看♥中♥国♥
I'd like to see China.
中国 你知道他们在做什么吗
China? You know what they're doing over there?
我喜欢他们的食物
I like the food.
世界上有比中国餐馆更重要的东西
There's more to the world than Chinese restaurants.
又来了
Here we go.
比如什么 爷爷
Like what, Grandpa?
关于中国
Well, the thing about China...
我觉得你爷爷想安静地吃晚饭
I think your grandpa would like to have his dinner in peace.
不不 我知道你在做什么女士
No, no. I... I know what you're doing, young lady.
我什么也没做
I'm not doing anything.
没错 你很聪明
Oh, that's right. You're so clever.
你比我们都聪明
You're smarter than all of us.
-真♥他♥妈♥绝了 -珍妮
- Oh, my fucking God. - Jeanine!
我不过是说了你们说了几百万次的话
Like I'm saying anything you haven't said a million times.
我确信 我没用过
I can assure you, I do not use...
你为什么总要伪装成
Why do you always have to pretend to be something you're not?
虚假的你呢
to be something you're not?
就像我活在阴阳魔界
It's like I'm living in The Twilight Zone.
60年代的一部经典魔幻悬疑电视剧
拜托 你甚至不知道那是什么
Oh, please. You don't even know what The Twilight Zone is.
蠢货黑白电视剧
It's a stupid TV show in black-and-white,
所以我知道那是什么 布莱恩
so, yes, I know what The Twilight Zone is, Brian.
好了 够了
All right, that's enough.
什么
What?
要送我去房♥间吗 布莱恩
Are you gonna send me to my room, Brian?
-我看是的 -好了
- As a matter of fact, yeah. - Hey.
什么样的女儿会直呼爸爸的名字
Hey. What kind of daughter calls her father by his first name?
不尊重爸爸的那种
One who has no respect. That kind.
为什么
For what?
为什么吗 你头顶的屋顶怎么样
For what? How about the roof over your head.
正畸医生怎么样 或者电♥话♥呢
Or how about the orthodontist? Or how about the phone?
还是那些我给你买♥♥教科书
Or how about all the schoolbooks that I
但你从来都不花时间看
buy you you never even have time to read?
何必要看 不管怎样世界总会结束的
Why should I? The world's gonna end any day now anyway.
真是太好了 瞧瞧你让她说的这些废话
That is just great. You see, you have her talking this crap now!
-看你干了什么 -她有自己的想法
- You see what you've done? - Jeanine's got a mind of her own.
是啊 我正打算用呢
Yeah, I just decide to use it.
用来胡说八道吗
To stockpile nonsense?
不如我们冷静一下好吗
You know what? How about we all calm down
或许可以讨论一些我们能聊的事情
and maybe we talk about something that we can all agree on.
我和布莱恩都同意一件事
Me and Brian agree on something.
我们都认为我们的爸爸是混账
We both think our fathers are assholes!
够了 就这样 你被断网了
All right, that's it. Zero 'tronics for you.
一个月内没有电视 没有手♥机♥
That means one month, no TV, no phone.
-没有手♥机♥ -是啊
- No phone? - Yeah.
去问你爷爷
Ask your grandpa about that.
当网络瘫痪的时候你们怎么办
How're y'all gonna deal with that when the Internet goes down,
电网崩溃
the electrical grid collapses,
然后你还要跟谁沟通吗
and then, you have to communicate with what?
要用烟雾弹做为信♥号♥♥吗
You guys are gonna have to use smoke signals...
妈妈 或许你该有点自控力了
Mom! Maybe if you had a little bit more self control.
我希望你跟世界一起消失
I hope the world does end and takes you with it!
回来 快回来
Come back here, young lady! Come back here!
嘿 再来一杯
Hey! More wine?
当然 谢谢 好的
Yeah, please. Okay.
又这样
Not again.
她要去哪
Where is she going?
哪也去不了
Nowhere.
你认为我是个混账
You think I'm an asshole?
晚安 罗妮
Good night, Ronnie.
进来坐会吗
Don't you want to come in?
见鬼
Oh, hell.
天哪
Jesus.
喝一杯
Would you like a drink?
我以为你是个旅伴呢
I thought you were a fellow traveler.
我是旅伴
I am a fellow traveler!
不 我意思是有准备者
No! I mean a prepper.
你购物的方式 买♥♥的东西
The way you shopped, the stuff you bought.
你用的现金
You used cash!
不是说我个人有这种妄想
Not that I go in for that level of paranoia personally,
可是 你可以看见我是怎么得出结论的
but, hey, you can see how I could have come to that conclusion.
现金更容易 你不用记数字
Cash is easier. You don't have to remember numbers.
你可以试试支票
You might try checks.
没人收支票
Everybody doesn't take checks.
人人都用现金
Everybody takes cash.
当我女儿死后 就在它房♥间里启动了
When my daughter died, it started up in her room,
它只是下来了
and it just... came down here.
可是
But...
我不明白你是怎么
I don't understand how you could...
别
Please.
不用管它
Oh, don't worry about it!
你是想把吐司涂上黄油还是想自己来
Do you want your toast buttered or you wanna do it yourself?
你自己可以涂的
Oh, no, you can butter it.
别碰它
Oh, just leave it.
我不想你伤了自己
I don't want you to hurt yourself.
埃德
Ed?
迈斯勒太太 他怎么样
Mrs. Meisner? How is he?
-你丈夫他 -不 他是我男朋友
- Your husband's... - No, he's my boyfriend.
你男朋友得了我们所说的TIA
Your boyfriend has had what we call a TIA.
短暂性脑缺血发作
就像小中风 但这是暂时的
It's like a mini stroke, but temporary.
他好像一直有开药
It seems he's been rationing his medications,
可服药量远远没达到所需剂量
missing the target on his recommended dosages.
他会有一阵的颤动
He's gonna be a bit wobbly for a
但他看起来挺坚强
time, but he seems like a tough man.
我现在能见他吗
Can I see him now?
可以 但别让他太激动
Certainly, but take it easy on him.