One day, you must remember to explain to me
这和现在世界有什么关系
what this has to do with the real world.
这和现在现实世界有什么关系
What this has to do with the real world?
我的天啊 布莱恩
What... Jesus, Brian.
不 我没有独占这次谈话
No, I'm not hogging the conversation.
你还想说 继续 说
You want to speak? Go ahead, speak.
事实上我不想再谈论这个事了
I actually don't want to talk about any of this anymore.
不是我有个银行账户
It's not like I have a bank account
每周都神奇地存满钱
that is magically filled every other week.
我还有工作要做
I have work that I have to do.
-你在说我没赚过钱吗 -我没那么说
- Are you saying I didn't earn it? - I'm not saying anything
一共23.50
$23.50.
我挣过钱
Well, I did earn it.
是我辛苦工作十七年挣来的
Seventeen years of earning it doing real work.
我的工作很重要 那年头人人都信守承诺
Work that mattered, back when people honored their commitments.
现在该我收获回报了 我却只能祈祷好运
But now, all I can say is good luck when it's time to collect.
本店现在不收支票
We don't accept checks anymore.
本店现在不收支票
我知道你觉得我跟你说这些
Now, I know you think I'm saying all this stuff
只是为了证明我比你聪明
just to make you think that I'm smarter than you
好继续跟你摆摆父亲的架子
so that I can act like I'm still your father.
那你听好了 我可还是你爹啊
Well, I got news for you, I am still your father.
我知道你还是我爹 所以我才打你电♥话♥啊
I know you're still my father. That's why I called.
珍内特和我想请你参加今年的感恩节晚餐
Janet and I want to invite you to Thanksgiving dinner this year.
你妈妈也会去吗
Will your mother be there?
当然不会 那你会来吗
Of course not. Will you come?
我能带个人来吗
Can I bring someone?
缇娜
Tina?
我回头再打给你好吗 好的
Hey, I'll call you back, okay? Yeah.
我看到他了 他在外面等你的那幅模样
I see him. The way he waits outside for you.
他绝对是你的"辈好友[BFF]"啊
He's, like, so totally your BFF.
"辈好友"是什么意思
What is that? A BFF?
一辈子最铁的朋友
Best friend forever.
他在外面等我吗
He waits for me?
知道吗 我现在喜欢的就是他这个类型的
Look, my guy, the guy I'm into right now, he's like that.
他心里有我 还帮我把门扶着
He thinks about me. He holds doors.
埃德确实会这么做
Oh, Ed does that.
-他叫埃德 -嗯
- Ed? - Mm-hmm.
埃德是个好名字
Ed's a good name.
这个名字虽然没那么特别
I mean, it's not very original,
但那也不是什么坏事
but that might not be such a bad thing.
-想听听我的意见吗 -好啊
- You want my opinion? - Yeah.
我觉得你应该顺势而为
I say, ride it like a wave.
这是什么意思 顺什么势啊
What's that mean? "Ride it..."
只要顺其自然就好
Don't fall off the board and it's all good.
等我到你这个年纪的时候 如果我没搞砸
When I'm your age, if I don't mess it up,
我身边也会有位埃德
I'm gonna have an Ed
我会好好爱他 不然我还能爱谁呢
and I'm gonna dig it because it's all there is.
不是埃德就是克里斯咯
Just Ed or Chris...
要么就是波比 还有皮特
Bobby, Peter...
他邀请我去他儿子家过感恩节
He's invited me to Thanksgiving at his son's house.
哇哦
Whoa.
火鸡家宴可非同寻常
Turkey is a serious thing.
这说明他是认真的
It's a commitment.
从烹饪火鸡的方式可以看出一个人的性格
You can tell a lot about a person by how they cook a turkey.
我觉得火鸡肯定不是由埃德来做
I don't think Ed's gonna be making the turkey.
发表回复
达芬奇说世上有三种人:
一种人自己能看见
一种人要别人指出来他才能看见
还有一种人永远都看不见
Captain Reality:(上午11时02分)
追寻者
那你是哪种人
我会带好你的
I've got you.
你确定
Sure?
就快到了
Almost there.
-把眼睛闭好 -没问题 闭着呢
- Keep them closed. - Okay, I am.
我把这个给你看 因为你是我最信任的人
Showing you this means I'm trusting you more than anybody.
-咱们要看什么 -别急 把眼睛闭好
- What is it? - No, keep 'em closed.
我闭好了
They're closed.
连我儿子都没见过这个
Even my son has never seen this.
天呐 你快告诉我是什么吧
For goodness' sake, what is it?
现在可以睁开了
Open them now.
好的
Okay.
你还没看到 对吧
You can't see it, can you?
我没看到什么
What can't I see?
天呐
Oh.
医用酒精
蔬菜酱
午餐肉
你要向我保证你永远不会告诉任何人
You have to promise me that you will never tell anyone
你今天在这儿看到的一切
what you've seen here today.
好的 我 我保证
I do, I... I promise.
要是这里被别人发现了
Because if people find out,
一旦世界末日 他们会把这里洗劫一空的
when the S-H-T-F, they will tear this place apart.
倒不是说我心太狠太残忍♥
Not that I want to be cruel or anything,
他门自己不懂得未雨绸缪
but they've had plenty of warning.
这里的电源在这儿
This is the power supply over here.
这里装了特制的消音器
I got these special mufflers
是我自己设计的
I designed myself.
排气管一路牵到了
The exhaust is channeled around to the
屋子那头一个隐蔽的溜槽里
other side of the house to a hidden chute.
螺纹避孕套
你还真是准备充分 应有尽有啊
Well, you really are ready for anything.
在我看来
The way I see it,
谁都说不准灾难何时会突然降临
you never know when things are gonna go south.
世事无常 人心难测 群魔乱舞
The world, the flesh and the devil conspire,
然后就会天下大乱
and things fall apart.
这里就是我的安全毯
This is my security blanket...
是我的安全网
my safety net...
是我的养老保障
my 401k.
记不记得你曾问过我
You remember when you asked me
有没有什么我还不知道 却又想知道的事
if there was anything that I wanted to know that I didn't know?
我记得
Yeah.
你是 你是怎么做到这一切的
How... how did you do this?
你是 是什么意思
What... what do you mean?
这太完美了
It's perfect.
现在的年轻人呐
Wrong.
糟了
Ooh.
不要 别 我不行啊
Don't... No, I can't.
-我来帮你 -不用 我自己来吧
- Here, let me help you with that. - Oh, no, I can handle it.
给我个当绅士的机会吧
Come on, let me be the gentleman.
你就是绅士的完美化身
You are the perfect gentleman.
你为什么
Why...
为什么不让我
Why don't you let me...
求你了
Please?
完美的绅士
The perfect gentleman.
完美
Perfect.
这是我练习基本生存技能的地方
I keep this place to work on basic skill sets.
你完全不必害怕
You got nothing to be afraid of.
我跟你说过我不害怕的
I said I'm not afraid.
好的
Okay.
眼睛顺着枪管一直往前看
And let your eye go right down the barrel
盯着射击目标看
to sight what you want to hit.
用这个当靶子也太残忍♥了吧
Couldn't you thought of something more sinister?
-那是只熊 -是可爱的泰迪熊
- Oh, it's a bear. - It's a teddy bear.
你是
You're...
哇哦 我打中了 我打中了
Whoa! I did it! I did.
你在笑什么
What are you laughing about?
这一切
This.
我们俩 还有这片土地
Us. Here.
多么宁静啊
It's so peaceful.
很美好
It's nice.
我在笑这一切很快都会结束
I laugh because soon, it's all gonna be over.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说像这样美好的时刻
I mean moments like this.