我想说的是
What I'm saying is
事情远没有看起来那么简单
that it's more than what it seems, that's all.
更甚者 人们的无知
Much more. People don't know
是因为他们埋首于娱乐节目
because they're too busy with their game shows
和橄榄球比赛 以至于愚蠢到没时间
and football and silliness to take the time
观察和阅读 以及把事情琢磨透彻
to look and read and figure it all out.
是谁说的
Who is it that said,
"耳听为虚 眼见不一定为实"
"Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see"?
这就是我们生活的奇异时代
These are interesting times we're living in.
中国还有句成语 实际上是句咒骂
That's another saying. Chinese. Actually, it's a curse.
"见风使舵
"All you have to do is look
伺机而动"
and learn to connect the dots and get ready."
知道吗 每家商店只会储备三天的食物
Did you know there's only three days' worth of food in the stores
SHTF 全称为SHIT HIT THE FAN 意为大♥麻♥烦来了 尤指世界末日
一旦出现大灾难99%的店铺都会断货
and when the S-H-T-F, the 99% are gonna be out of commission.
我之所以和你说这些 是因为
I'm only telling you this because
如果我不能把我所知的都告诉你
I wouldn't be a good father to you if I didn't let you know
那我就不是一个称职的父亲
all the stuff that I know.
因为它很重要 所以我一直重复着
It bears repeating, so I'm repeating it,
这样你才能有备无患
so you can be prepared.
那个时刻不远了 早一天晚一天的事儿
It's only a matter of time and it's not far off now.
你只要四处看看就行
All you have to do is look around.
睁大双眼你就能发觉问题
You can see it if you open your eyes.
没有什么麻烦不能被解决
The biggest problem we have isn't anything
只要我们付出一点注意力
that a little focus couldn't cure.
而且也没那么麻烦
And it's not like it's so hard.
只要人们花点时间去观察
There's tons of information out there
他们可以获取数不尽的信息
if people just take the time to look.
如果你忙着做那些
And if you think being busy with all
你自觉很重要的事情
that stuff you think is so important,
你会发现其实那些事情并不重要
well, you're gonna learn that that's not what really matters,
我指的是真正意义上的重要
I mean what really matters.
重要的是你当下在做什么
All that's gonna matter is what you do now.
说这些并不是想吓唬你或是因为我害怕了
And I'm not saying all this to scare you or because I'm scared,
如果你这么想就错了 不 我并不畏惧
because I'm not scared, if that's what you think, no,
我只是准备好了
I'm ready.
我只是想未雨绸缪
I just want to be ready.
很高兴和你聊天 爸爸
Nice talking with you, Dad.
好吧 再见
Yeah, okay. Bye.
你叫玛姬
Maggie, huh?
你新来的
You're new here.
一共22美元56美分
And $22.56.
认识一下自己的邻居永远是个好主意
It's always a good idea to know your neighbor.
不知道什么时候你就会求到他们
You never know when you might need 'em.
能看一下你的驾照吗
Can I see your driver's license?
我叫埃德·汉姆斯勒
Ed Hemsler.
最近事情有些不太对劲
发布回复
现实队长
即使不是天才都能看出来事情不对劲
传奇制♥造♥者
不过 这有助于驻家天才随时待命
REBEL RUNNER
您这是给唱诗班布道 一堆废话 队长
追寻者
确实很不对头
失业工人和退伍军人
...unemployed workers and returning veterans
是该报告中广受争议的群体之一
were amongst the most hotly-debated items in the report.
在休假过后 州长为了彻底核算
The governor, after taking time off from his vacation
提议中预算缩减项目的问题
to thoroughly examine the proposed budget cuts,
他提出用三天时间
has asked for a three-day period
让他的团队重新评估该提案的价值
to allow his staff to assess the merits of the proposal
并回应一位官员意有所指的
and respond to what one official has termed
"以卵击石"论调
"petty obstructionism."
幸运的是 埃德·汉姆斯勒设计出了
Fortunately, Ed Hemsler has devised
一个能解决我们所有问题的创新方案
an innovative solution to our problems,
此方案能让他穿着内衣裤
allowing him the much-envied ability
到处无所事事
to sit around in his underwear
还能被人们视而不见
as the world passes him by.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
-一共9美元50美分 -好的
- That'll be $9.50. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
错了 错了
Wrong. Wrong.
联邦授权将影响国民警卫队成员
...federal mandates affecting National Guard members.
威尔金森州长表示欢迎此类改变
Governor Wilkenson said that he welcomed the changes
对于最近发生的 亲属们聚集在一起
citing recent events as families gathered
悼念在悲剧中失去的17位受害者这一事件
to honor the 17 people who died that terrible day.
州长还说 在我们寻找阻止悲剧再发的办法时
The governor added that he believed there was a growing hope
他也相信在美国人♥民♥心中
and sense of purpose shared amongst Americans
对于希望和使命感的火焰从不会熄灭
as we seek to find new ways to prevent tragedies
就仿佛悲剧从未发生一样
like this from ever happening again.
怎么了 埃德
What's the matter, Ed?
我说错什么了吗
Did I say something wrong?
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 埃德
Hi, Ed.
玛姬
Maggie.
天气预报 今日大部分地区天气晴朗
The forecast, mostly sunny skies today...
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry!
我的错 我这就开走
That's my fault. I got ya.
好的
Okay.
车不错
Nice car.
不是福特牌的 你喜欢它吗
It's not a Ford. You like it?
还行 挺省油的
Yeah. It's good... on gas.
这挺重要的
Oh, that's important.
说不准什么时候就缺油了
You never know when you're gonna need some.
-好吧 -你喜欢来这里吗
- Yeah. - You like coming here?
我指的是超♥市♥ 我时不时能看到你
Dan's, I mean. I see you here from time to time.
这里 这里挺方便的
It's... it's convenient.
挺会挑的
Nice selection.
那么 祝你有个愉快的一天
So, have a nice day...
我叫埃德
I'm Ed.
-我叫罗妮 -罗妮吗
- Ronnie. - Ronnie?
是的罗妮
Ronnie.
这是男人的名字 罗妮什么
That's a man's name. Ronnie what?
迈斯勒
Meisner.
-摩爱 -迈
- M-e... - E-i.
我姓汉姆斯勒 我全名叫埃德·汉姆斯勒
Hemsler. That's my last name. Ed Hemsler.
很高兴认识你
Pleased to meet you.
好的 很高兴认识你
Okay. Nice to meet you.
-我也是 -祝你有个愉快的一天
- Yeah. You too. - Have... have a good day.
罗妮·迈斯勒
Ronnie Meisner.
Meisner
那么
So?
你今天要买♥♥什么
What're you shopping for today?
你好
Oh. Hi.
就是买♥♥点东西
Just some stuff.
你呢
And how about you?
我也在买♥♥些东西
Yeah, I'm just getting some stuff too.
很高兴再见到你 罗妮
Well, it's good to see you again, Ronnie.
好的 祝你今天过得愉快
All right. You have a good day.
-埃德 -埃德
- Ed. - Ed.
你真忙 你在准备什么吗
Wow, you were busy. What're you getting ready for?
不 我只是需要一些东西
Oh, no. I just needed some things.
你准备好了 对吧
You're ready, aren't you?
我懂 我能看出来
I get it. I can see it.
你能看出来吗
You can see?
见到你第一眼我就看出来了
I knew it the minute I saw you.
你找东西的方式
You know, the way you were looking.
精明式购物 极具战术性 我懂
Smart shopping, strategic. I get it.
行吧 我就是来买♥♥点东西
Well, I was just getting some things.
是的我懂 而且我知道你也懂
Yeah, I know. And I know you know.
一切都将崩塌
This is all going down.
你喜欢喝咖啡吗
You like coffee?
你必须意识到还有比这更重要的事情
You gotta realize there's more to it than that.
有些事很多人都不明白
There's things that most people don't understand.
美♥利♥坚♥
America.