I won't tell you how to run it,
我不会教你怎么管理学校
but you don't punish my son
但你也别想因为他人的过错
when he isn't responsible for the problem.
而惩罚我儿子
That was awesome.
你太酷了
Come on, let's get out of here.
走 我们离开这儿
I have fifth period.
我有五堂课
Ah, come on.
走吧
Really? Yeah, let's go.
真的吗 是啊 我们走
Oh, now he's gone.
哎呀 不见了
Move really slow.
慢慢移♥动♥
Hey, there's one.
这儿有一条
Is that one? Oh, yeah.
有吗 啊没错
He's curled like half underneath the rock.
他把半个身子都藏在石头下面了
Where'd he go?
他去哪儿了
Let's look up under here.
看看这边
See any? No.
看到了吗 没有
But there's a fish, though.
有条鱼
Where?
哪儿
There. There he is.
那里 在那儿
Oh, yeah.
对啊
Maybe more up here?
可能这边更多
Maybe over there.
可能在那里呢
You know, you don't have to go back there
知道吗 你可以不回那所学校
if you don't want to.
如果你不愿意的话
We can send you someplace else.
我们可以送你去其他学校
You know, private school.
比如私立学校
We can't afford it.
我们付不起学费的
You let me worry about that.
这个我来想办法
Who wants to, anyway?
但是谁想呢
You think there's no Billy Forleys at woodland?
你以为伍德兰就没有比利·傅利之流了吗
At least the bullies there will be better dressed.
至少那里的恶霸衣冠楚楚
It's okay, dad.
没事的 爸爸
I'm gonna tough it out.
我能熬过去的
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Oh, you wanna tough it out, do ya?
你打算忍♥忍♥就过去了 是吗
Wanna tough it out?
忍♥忍♥就过去了吗
You wanna tough it out?
忍♥忍♥就过去了对吗
Oh, yeah!
是啊
Stop!
打住
25 funded at closing,
在地♥产♥成交会 25个资助
for the development
一个在蒙哥马利的
of a 50-home residential neighborhood project
五十套房♥的住♥宅♥区项目
in Montgomery county.
的发展
The first mortgage loan represents an underwritten
首笔抵押贷款的额度
loan to net sellout of approximately 68 percent.
约为净出♥售♥额的百分之68
And has been underwritten to generate an irr
保证内部收益率
of approximately...
达到大概...
five percent.
百分之五
We're not pushing hard enough.
我们催得还不够
We can increase marketing spend.
我们可以增加市场开销
We flyer every block.
在每个街区发传♥单♥
We go door to door. We... cold call.
挨家挨户敲门 打电♥话♥推销
We have a local office for each community.
我们在每个社区都设了地方办公室
But we've already been doing all of that.
但这些我们都已经做过了
We can do more.
我们可以增加工作量
The problem isn't getting to people.
问题不在于接触顾客
People know we're out there.
他们知道我们的存在
But we know what the problem is.
但我们知道问题在哪儿
The problem is trust.
在于信任
People think we're a cold- blooded real estate company.
人们认为这是一家冷血的房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥
That's a good thing, right?
那是好事 不是吗
I'm just telling you what I've been hearing
我只是告诉你们 过去七年里
for the past seven years...
我打了那么多电♥话♥
Working the phones.
了解到的情况
We're no more cold-blooded than Franklin and Howard
我们并不比富兰克林或霍华德房♥地♥产♥
or any of the others.
或其他公♥司♥更冷血
That's right, and they're all struggling, too.
没错 他们也在拼呢
We need to reposition our brand.
我们需要重新定位我们的品牌
Become the good guys.
变成好公♥司♥
I thought we are the good guys.
我以为我们本来就是呢
Oh, what are you suggesting?
那你有什么建议
You want to start a charity?
组织慈善活动吗
Would that be so bad?
这主意会很糟吗
Listen, I hate having to...
听着 我讨厌不得不去...
Oh, don't worry. I'll take care of it.
别担心 我会解决的
What if they say no?
如果他们拒绝了呢
Are you really asking me that?
你真觉得会发生吗
Okay, so I'll tell him to expect you.
好吧 那我叫他等着你
Yeah, you do that.
对 就这样吧
And what does the golden boy want?
新晋金童想干什么呢
Lunch.
吃午餐
Oh, I don't lunch.
我不吃午餐
Lunch with me?
和我共进午餐呢
Why should I?
给个理由
I wanna talk about this.
我想跟你谈谈
This what?
谈什么
This challenge.
这次挑战
You wanna share ideas?
你想分享主意吗
I do.
对
Why?
为什么
I... could use your help.
我... 需要你帮忙
And why should I help you?
我为什么要帮你
I think you could use my perspective.
我觉得你能借鉴一下我的视角
Golden boy, you just flipped a couple of houses,
小金童 你只不过买♥♥卖♥♥了几个房♥子
got yourself promoted.
升了职而已
Don't let it go to your head.
别得意忘形
I don't see why we had to come here.
我不明白为什么我们要来这里
I wanted to take you out.
我想带你出来吃饭
What's wrong with dancing?
跳舞不好吗
Sure, we'll go dancing. Let me get the check.
好吧 我们去跳舞 等我先结账
No, no, no. It's fine.
不 不 不 不用了
Sam.
萨姆
What's wrong?
怎么了
I heard what you did at Jonah's school.
你在乔纳学校里做的事 我知道了
The kid needed a break.
孩子需要放松一下
Well...
好吧...
I called them and told them to give him detention.
我给老师打电♥话♥了 让他留堂了
You what?
什么
He can't cut class and...
他不能逃课 而且...
I gave him my permission.
是我允许的啊
You don't get to do that!
你没权利那么做
Why not?
为什么没有
Because you don't get to make the decision
因为你没权利替我们两个
for both of us!
做决定
Really?
真的吗
Because you never used to tell me
因为你以前从没告诉过我
when he got in trouble at school.
他在学校里被欺负
I didn't want to bother you with that.
我不想让你为此心烦
Well, now I know.
好吧 但是现在我知道了
What's that supposed to mean?
你这话是什么意思
Now I know.
现在我知道了
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这里
Let's go dancing.
那我们去跳舞吧
I don't want to. No, let's go.
我不想去 走吧 走吧
Come on, Sam.
走吧 萨姆
James...
詹姆斯...
We'll start over.
我们重新开始
Go ahead.
继续说
Everyone knows the market is bad.
大家都知道市场不景气
The woman cleaning your house knows the market is bad.
您家的钟点工都知道市场不景气