Here, let me get that.
对了 我来把它拉开
I can do that.
我可以自己来
Oh, I know.
我知道
I'm just gonna call work
我去给公♥司♥打个电♥话♥
and tell them that I'm not feeling well.
就说我生病了
Stay home.
得在家休息
I need to do something with my hair.
我得弄一下头发
Now that you can see me.
毕竟你能看见我了
I have no idea what to do now.
我都不知道现在该做什么了
I'll go make us some lunch. Okay?
我去做午饭 好吗
I'll... I'll be fine.
我没事的
You know?
知道吗
I'll be fine. Yeah, I know.
我没事的 我知道
Here I am.
我没事了
This is crazy.
太不可思议了
I know.
是啊
Took me 30 minutes to find that place.
我花了半小时才找到这里
Does it hurt?
疼吗
No. Nah.
不疼
No, not at all.
一点也不疼
What did the doctor say?
医生怎么说
He...
医生
couldn't explain it.
也不知道怎么回事
So, it's a miracle?
所以 这是个奇迹
Well, you could say that.
也可以这么说
Are you gonna tell me what happened to your face?
不打算解释一下你的脸怎么了吗
Mom said not to tell you.
妈妈叫我别告诉你
She... she saw this?
她...看见你的伤了
She came at lunch.
她中午来过
They called her from school.
学校给她打电♥话♥了
What happened?
发生什么事了
Got into a fight. It's not a big deal.
就是打了一架 没什么的
Well, who gave it to ya?
谁打的
Don't worry about it.
别管了
Jonah...
乔纳
mom... mom said she'll take care of it.
妈妈说她会处理的
Jonah, who gave it to you?
乔纳 是谁打的
You don't need to worry about it.
你不用担心
Who told you that?
谁这么说的
I just don't want you to expect too much
我只是不想你期望越大
and be disappointed.
失望越大
Why would I be disappointed?
我为什么会失望呢
It's a little sad-looking.
看起来有点寒酸
Come on.
走吧
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Do you believe this?
是不是很不可思议
Hang on. Let me put my bag down.
等一下 我去把包放下
Come on.
来吧
Well, say something. What do you think?
说点什么啊 你觉得怎么样
This is so strange.
这种感觉太陌生了
I know.
我明白
Aw, I want to see the silly dance.
我想看傻瓜舞
Okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢你的表演
We're gonna have a better life now.
我们的生活会更好的
We already do.
现在已经很好了
Not just my eyes.
不只是我的眼睛变好了
Everything.
一切都会更好的
Even if it is just your eyes.
即便只是你恢复了视力 我也很满足了
I'm gonna get that promotion.
我会升职
We can go on vacation.
我们可以去度假
We can get a bigger house.
买♥♥个大房♥子
I like our house.
我喜欢这个房♥子
One with a big backyard.
买♥♥个有大院子的房♥子
Take you shopping.
陪你逛街
Thank you for calling millennium realty...
欢迎致电千禧房♥产
How can I help you?
请问您需要什么帮助
They say the point is, in Africa,
他们说关键是 在非洲
when the sun comes up,
太阳一出
you'd better be running.
你最好赶紧逃吧
Good afternoon, this is Rob Boucher
下午好 我是罗布·布雪
from the millennium real estate corporation.
这里是千禧房♥产有限公♥司♥
Is Ms. Nepoli at home, please?
请问内波利女士在家吗
Oh, good. I just want to make sure...
太好了 我只是想确认一下...
Can you believe this?
你能相信吗
When that guy was sitting at this desk,
那人做我们这份工作时
he didn't move a single house.
他一笔生意都没做成
I've been here longer.
我来公♥司♥时间比他久
I've put many more houses on the board.
谈成的房♥子比他多得多
Why is he the boss?
为什么当老板的是他
No, seriously. A simple question.
说真的 一个简单的问题
When that guy was sitting here, he didn't do squat.
那家伙做这工作时 表现可不怎么样
Okay? Bob.
对吧 鲍勃
Hello?
喂
My name is James Harvey,
我是詹姆斯·哈维
I'm calling from millennium realty...
这里是千禧房♥产...
How are you doing today, Mr. Dixon?
今天怎么样 迪克森先生
Fine, Bob, how are you?
不错 鲍勃 你好
You're doing a great job.
你工作做得不错
Thank you.
谢谢
Really great. You, too.
真的很不错 你也是
Thank you.
谢谢你
Am I gonna get my own room?
我能自己住一间房♥吗
Nope.
不行
We have a reservation.
我们已经预约好了
Have any cream on my face?
我脸上还有防晒霜吗
No, you're good.
没了 抹得很均匀
Okay.
好的
Can you hold this? Sure.
帮我拿一下好吗 好啊
Comin'?
一起吗
Come on!
来嘛
It's beautiful.
多漂亮啊
What are you doing in there?
你在里面干嘛呢
Stop spending time in front of the mirror.
别没玩没了地照镜子了
Hey.
嘿
I've never seen anything like this.
我还从没见过这些
You don't vacation much.
你不常度假的吧
I don't do much of anything.
我几乎没什么常做的事情
It's one of those things that feels better than it looks.
这虽然看起来不怎么样 但感觉起来很棒
I think I know what you mean.
我想我明白你的意思
I'm here with my wife and son.
我跟我妻子和孩子一起来的
I'm here with my husband.
我跟我丈夫一起来的
I should probably go check on them upstairs.
我得上楼去看看他们怎么样了
Would you like to dance with me?
能邀请你跳一支舞吗
Sure.
当然
I'll drop you guys off at home
我先送你们回家
and take the car and go grocery shopping.
然后开车去买♥♥点东西
Oh, man, I do not feel like going back to work.
天哪 我真不想回去工作
I wish we could just stay there for the rest of our lives.
真希望我们能在那里度过余生
It would be nice, wouldn't it?
那会很棒的 是不是
Can I ask you something?
我能问你个问题吗
What?
什么
Did Jonah ever get in fights before?
乔纳以前打过架吗
What do you mean before?
以前是什么意思
You know, this year.
你懂的 就今年
He's 13.
他十三岁了
They get into fights all the time.
这个年纪的孩子总是打架
I mean, serious fights.
我指的是很严重的那种
Honey...
亲爱的...
Black eyes and stuff. You never told me.
打出熊猫眼之类的 你从没告诉过我