# Ooh, baby #
# 哦宝贝 #
# when we're out in the moonlight #
# 当我们月下漫步 #
# looking up on stars above #
# 望着满天繁星 #
# feels so good when I'm near you #
# 与你相依 感觉如此美妙 #
# holding hands and making love #
# 紧握双手 让爱意蔓延 #
# ooh, ooh, baby #
# 哦宝贝 #
# Sandy beach and was making love #
# 沙滩上 你侬我侬 #
# as the tide moves in on us #
# 海浪拍打在我们身上 #
# feels so good walking side by side #
# 并肩而行 感觉如此美妙 #
# want to be with you all my life #
# 多想和你共度此生 #
# ooh, ooh, baby #
# 哦宝贝 #
# yes, oh, baby #
# 啊 宝贝 #
# yes, oh, baby #
# 啊 宝贝 #
# yes, oh, baby #
# 啊 宝贝 #
# yes, oh, baby #
# 哦 宝贝 #
# dreams of you all the time #
# 思君忆君 魂牵梦萦 #
# feels so good when we're together, love #
# 相守如此美妙 爱啊 #
# just can't wait until tomorrow night #
# 连明晚都等不及 #
# Oh, I've tried #
# 噢 我试过了#
# for a long, long time #
# 许久以来 #
# tried to find a guy #
# 寻找着意中人 #
# that I could call mine #
# 我的意中人 #
# a good man, my baby,my baby #
# 好男人啊 我的宝贝 宝贝 #
# is so very hard to find #
# 可遇不可求 #
# need someone to love #
# 爱需要有所寄托 #
# I relax #
# 放轻松 #
# and act like the happy girl #
# 假装自己很快乐 #
# Need someone to love #
# 爱需要有所寄托 #
# But I've waited, yes, I've waited #
# 我会等待 一直等待 #
# So very, very, very alone inside me #
# 我的内心真的真的好孤独 #
# sometimes I wonder #
# 有时候 我想啊想 #
# sometimes I wonder #
# 有时候 我想啊想 #
# Come our way #
# 邂逅 #
# one day I will know #
# 终有一天 我将知晓 #
# if my wish will come true #
# 愿望可否成真 #
# I'm gonna find a good man to love #
# 我将寻得一个好男人 #
# just like you #
# 像你这样的男人 #
# I hope it's real, so, yes, I do #
# 但愿能成真 #
# but until I do #
# 在那之前 #
# need someone to love #
# 爱需要有所寄托 #
# oh, I know, I know,I know, girl #
# 我明白 明白 姑娘 #
# need someone to love #
# 爱需要有所寄托 #
Is he in his room?
他在自己房♥间吗
He's sleeping.
他睡了
Let's not make any sound.
咱们不要出声
I thought we weren't making any sound.
你刚刚不是说不出声嘛
Where are you? Where are you?
你在哪里 你在哪里
I'm right here. Oh, there you are.
我在这里 哦 这里啊
He wouldn't listen to my free throw shooting advice.
我教他怎么罚球投篮 他不听
You're the blind father giving basketball advice now?
你这盲人爸爸现在还提供篮球方面的建议啊
Yes. Yes, I am.
对啊
Really?
真的吗
I used to be quite the all-star player, you know?
以前我可是全明星球员 知道吗
I was!
真的
How's my favorite blind man doing?
我最亲爱的盲人现在感觉怎么样
Still very much in the dark.
眼前还是漆黑一片
Now we're even.
彼此彼此了
Will you do the silly dance for me?
你给我跳傻瓜舞好不好
No. Please.
不要 来嘛
No. Come on, please.
不要 拜托了
No way. Come on.
不行 来嘛
You're really gonna make me do it?
你真要我跳吗
I'm not buying up.
我要一直烦到你答应为止
Yeah. Oh, fine.
真的 唉 好吧
I bet you look so good right now.
你现在的样子肯定特别迷人
Oh, Bob told me a story today.
今天鲍勃给我讲了一个故事
Honey,I have to get up early tomorrow.
亲爱的 我明天还要早起
Fine.Okay.I won't tell you.
好吧 那我就不讲给你听了
It's a good story, though.
不过这故事很棒呢
Okay, fine. Let's hear it.
好吧 你说吧
Hmm. All right, so...
好
There's this man...
有个人
And he really wants to win the lottery.
他特别想中彩票
So, he prays to god.
所以他就向上帝祈祷
Every night for 50 years.
五十年来 每天都祈祷
Night, after night, after night, he prays.
夜复一夜 他祈祷不停
"Please god, please, let me win the lottery."
"求你了 上帝 让我中彩票吧"
And finally,
最后
an angel goes to god, and he says,
一个天使去跟上帝说
"God, why don't we let this guy win?"
"上帝 我们就让这人中一次彩票吧"
And you know what god says?
你知道上帝说什么吗
What?
什么
God says,
上帝说
"I want to...
"我也想啊
But he's never bought a lottery ticket."
但他从没买♥♥过彩票啊"
Oh. You see?
哦 看吧
It was a good story. Yeah, it's all right.
故事不错吧 嗯 是不错
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Dear god, I'm thankful for everything I have.
亲爱的上帝 我感恩自己拥有的一切
I am deeply satisfied with my life and everything in it.
我对我的生活和经历都很满足
And I live for today, and I enjoy what I do.
我为今天而活 我享受每一天
I do not compare myself to others.
我不与他人攀比
Dad?
爸爸
Yeah, son.
怎么了 儿子
Is everything okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Yeah, of course it is.
嗯 没事
I was just getting some air.
只是出来透透气
Here, let's go back inside.
好了 我们进去吧
You have school tomorrow. Come on.
你明天还得上学呢 走吧
Oh, my god.
我的天
Honey?
亲爱的
What's wrong?
你怎么了
I...I can see you. Huh?
我...我能看见你了 什么
I can see you.
我能看见你了
How did this happen?
怎么会这样
How?
怎么会
How?
怎么会
How did this happen?
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
怎么会这样
I don't... I don't...
我不...我也不...
how can a pituitary tumor
垂体肿瘤怎么会
just disappear overnight?
一夜之间就消失呢
It didn't disappear, it shrank.
没有消失 只是缩小了
It is rare, but not unheard of.
虽然罕见 但也不是前所未有
But the good news is it's normally pushing up
不过好消息是它正在挤压
against the optic chiasm.
视神经交叉
Which is how he can see?
所以他才能看见的吗
We'll only keep him here for a few days.
先让他留院观察几天
We just wanna make sure there isn't cause for concern.
我们要确保不会出现令人担忧的情况
So, you need to admit him?
所以他得住院吗
Just for a few days.
只要几天就行了
Welcome home!
欢迎回家
They're brushing Joan out.
他们带乔出去了
Oh, and I called your work, talked to Bob.
对了 我给你们公♥司♥打过电♥话♥了 跟鲍勃说了
He's gonna talk to them.
他会告诉公♥司♥的人
And HR told you to take as much time as you need.
人力资源部说你想休息多久都行
And they're fine with you not coming in
不用着急回去上班
until you feel up for it. So, um...
等你好些了再去 所以...