Never that bad. No.
没那么糟糕 没有的事
It is 8:04 A.M.
现在是上午八点零四分
Excuse me.
不好意思
Hello, my name is James Harvey, and I'm calling from...
你好 我是詹姆斯·哈维 这里是...
good afternoon, this is Robert boucher.
下午好 我是罗伯特·布雪
Mr. Abbott, I'm calling from millennium realty...
阿博特先生 这里是千禧房♥产公♥司♥...
I was just wondering if, uh...
我想也许...
You might have seen a mailer from us.
您收到过我们的邮件
Maybe we have to start with the market as a whole.
或许我们应该从整个市场入手
Just give me a second.
等一下
Hello.
您好
Mr. Umberto,
翁贝托先生
it's James Harvey, millennium realty.
我是千禧房♥产的詹姆斯·哈维
Yes, I wanted to call and let you know
我致电是为了告诉您
that in the next few months
接下来几个月
about a dozen houses in your neighborhood
你们小区的十来套房♥子的赎取权
are gonna be foreclosed.
将被取消
And once the bank forecloses those houses,
一旦银行取消了赎取权
the overall property value for the block goes down.
整个街区的产权价值就会下跌
Pretty soon what you had, what you have now, isn't worth much.
很快 您现在的房♥产就不再值钱了
Split it between these.
用这几张卡分开付
So, I'm calling you today with an offer.
所以我打算为您提供一份交易
It's not going to knock you off your feet, but it's fair.
我们的报价不会特别高 但价格公正
It's fair, and it will help you find another place to live.
很划算 我们还会帮您找到新住所
So, let's start by doing this, can you write a number down?
好 那我们开始吧 您能记一下号♥码吗
I'm gonna give you my personal number.
我给您我的私人号♥码
This is not a company extension.
不是公♥司♥的分机
I'm not calling you from India.
我也不是在印度
You can call me anytime,
您可以随时来电
I'll be with you through this process.
整个过程我都会帮您
I'm your point man, I'm your guy.
我为您负责 为您服务
Now, the only question that remains, Mr. Umberto, is...
现在 翁贝托先生 唯一剩下的问题是...
Do you have a pen?
您身边有笔吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
So...
所以呢
I went on a date last night.
我昨晚约会了
Really?
是吗
With who? Well...
和谁啊
How'd you meet?
怎么约上的
You didn't tell us.
你都没告诉我们
She was great, you know? She's...
她很不错 她...
smart.
很聪明
Attentive, thoughtful.
体贴 周到
But on the heavy side.
但是偏胖
That's great, Bob.
真好啊 鲍勃
Bit on the heavy side? You think it's serious?
偏胖 你真的对她有意思吗
What's that mean?
什么意思
I don't know.
我不知道
Why not?
为什么不
We had, uh, a little argument.
我们小小争论了一番
You know, she said she'd rather be deaf than blind.
她说她宁可变聋也不愿变瞎
Oh, Bob, can't you sit with a woman for five minutes
天哪 鲍勃 你和女人在一起的时候
without bringing that one up?
就不能别提这个吗
Oh, damn, do you ask her that?
该死的 你问她那问题了
It's really about communicating, you know?
交流很重要的 好吗
I mean, think about... think about music.
我的意思是 想一想... 音乐很重要
The meal is important. Oh, boy.
这顿饭很重要 天哪
Hey. Somebody gotta represent.
嘿 是不是得有人代表发言
Now that you deserted us.
毕竟你抛弃我们了
Who deserted who?
谁抛弃谁了
Bob, I didn't desert you. I'm still there.
鲍勃 我没有抛弃你 我还在公♥司♥的啊
Hmm, sure are.
嗯 当然在
Hear about your husband's new-found work ethic?
你听说了你丈夫的新职业道德吗
He's the star of the office.
他现在可是办公室之星
Really?
真的吗
How many deals did you make, dad?
你做了多少单生意啊 老爸
Jonah! Not enough.
乔纳 远远不够
Come on, James.
说吧 詹姆斯
Let's get a little competition goin'.
我们比比赛吧
Yeah, come on, dad. How many?
是啊 快说吧 爸爸 多少笔
Dad? Come on.
爸爸 快啊
Guys, please dig into the pie. You and me.
各位 吃馅饼吧好吗 你和我
It's going to get cold.
馅饼要凉了
About three.
大概三笔吧
Oh, come on, dad.
爸爸
You have to be specific.
你得说具体点
How many?
多少啊
Where did you put the...?
你把那个放哪儿了
Oh, never mind, I found it.
没事儿了 我找着了
How many? Jonah, stop it.
多少啊 乔纳 别问了
Come on, I wanna know.
说吧 我想知道
How many? How many deals you make?
多少啊 你做成了几笔啊
Can we not talk about work at the dinner table?
我们别在吃饭时聊工作 行吗
Thank you!
谢谢你们
Oh, who wants coffee or tea?
有人要咖啡或茶吗
Come eat your pie.
来吃馅饼吧
Come here.
过来
What? Come here.
什么 过来
I want to show you something.
我想给你看个东西
Come here. Come here.
过来 过来
You see it?
看到没
See?
看到了吗
Yeah?
咦
I got the promotion.
我升职了
I didn't want to say anything in front of him, he'll know Monday.
我不想在他面前说 周一他就会知道的
That's great. You like it?
太棒了 你喜欢吗
What's the matter?
怎么了
You didn't tell me!
你都没告诉我
Oh, I wanted it to be a surprise.
我只是想给你个惊喜
Aren't you happy?
你不高兴吗
Yeah! Of course.
高兴啊 当然高兴
It's almost double.
差不多成倍的单子
Do they know you can't drive?
他们知道你不会开车吗
I'm gonna learn.
我会学的
I'm just worried you'll hurt yourself. Sam.
我只是担心你伤到自己 萨姆
No, we don't know anything. What if you...
不 我们并不清楚 万一你...
Lose it while you're driving?
开车时又看不见了怎么办
What do you want me to do? You want me to sit and wait?
你想让我怎么办 你想让我坐着干等吗
You should be happy.
你该为我高兴的
I am happy.
我是很高兴
Don't worry so much.
别这么担心
I'm just scared, you know?
我只是害怕 你明白吗
You don't wanna lose control.
你不想失去你的主控权
That's not true.
不是这样的
Why would you say that?
你怎么会这么想
Everything okay in here?
你们还好吗
Yeah. Bob, let me, uh, let me drive you home.
挺好的 鲍勃 我送你回去
Where do you get all this from?
你从哪儿弄来这些东西啊
Where are we going?
我们去哪儿
I didn't do anything!
我什么也没做
Mr. Harvey...
哈维先生...
you can't blame Jonah every time he and Billy forley
他和比利·傅利打架 你不能每次
get in a fight, I will not stand for it.
都责备乔纳 我不会容忍♥这种事
You will not punish my son unjustly.
你不能不讲公正 惩罚我儿子
I have three other students who say your son started it.
其他三个学生都说是你儿子先动手的
Those are all Billy's friends.
他们都是比利的朋友
Mr. Harvey, don't barge into my office
哈维先生 别闯进我的办公室
and tell me how to run my school.
教我怎么管理学校
Fine.
好啊