晚上我会带上参加舞会的
I'll wear them to the ball tonight.
这不太好吧
It wasn't a good idea.
快去找
Go and find them.
但我们不能让你的弟弟久等
But your brother is waiting for us.
你在期待什么?
What to expect
陛下
Your Highness.
有个年轻人想见您
There's a young man who wants
他看起来有什么重要的事情
to see you, it seems urgent.
他来了!
It's here!
告诉我你把东西带来了
Please tell me you have them.
-是这个吗? -对,就是它
- Is it like that? - Yes, it is.
给你
You are here.
感谢上帝
Thanks be to God.
“上帝”有点言过了,“吾爱”就好了
"God" is too much. "My love" will do.
你的嘴就不能歇停一下吗?
Don't you ever stop?
康斯坦丝?
Constance?
怎么了?
Yeah?
我...
I...
告诉我
Tell me something...
你不爱我
that you don't love me
告诉我“达达尼昂,我不爱你”
Tell me, "D'Artagnan, I don't love you," and I swear...
只有这样,我才能让你闭嘴
Only then can I be able to shut you up.
你是对的,主教
You were right, Eminence.
那些都是谣言
These were just rumors.
我相信皇后
The Queen deserved my trust.
谢谢
Thank you.
达达尼昂
D'Artagnan.
-你还好吗? -是的
-Are you here? -Yeah.
你还活着,你去了哪里?
You're alive Where have you been?
英格兰
In England.
-为什么? -和阿多斯
- Why? - With Athos.
为了打败敌人,必须先了解他们
To fight the enemy, you have to know him well.
我们将直击这个国家的心脏
We will attack the kingdom from the bottom of our hearts.
法国加斯顿
Gaston de France,
奥尔良,瓦卢瓦与安茹的公爵
Duke of Orleans, Valois and Anjou,
你愿意娶你的妻子吗
do you agree to your wife,
玛丽·德·波尔邦,蒙特庞西耶家族的公爵夫人
Marie de Bourbon, duchess of Montpensier?
我愿意
I agree.
玛丽·德·波尔,邦蒙庞西耶家族的公爵夫人
Marie de Bourbon, duchess of Montpensier,
你愿意嫁给你的丈夫
do you agree to take your husband, Gaston de France,
奥尔良,瓦卢瓦与安茹的公爵吗?
Duke of Orleans, Valois and Anjou?
我愿意
I agree.
在天父与他的子民的见证下
In the name of the Father
在这个神圣的教堂里
Son and the Holy Church,
现在我宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
有枪手!有枪手!
A shooter! A shooter!
保卫国王!
Protect the king!
躲在后面!
Behind us!
保卫国王!
Protect the king!
僧侣是敌人!
The monks!
这边走!
This way!
来这里!
Get over here!
让开!
Set aside!
蒙特克莱尔·德·奥维涅伯爵呢?
And Count Montecler d'Auvigné?
他已经死了两天了,陛下。
He died two days ago, Sire.
那比尤利·德·维耶里库特呢?
And Beaulieu de Verricourt?
头部受了伤。他活不过来了
A head injury. He won't survive.
其他囚犯呢?
Prisoners?
阿奇尔·布兰迪卡特与尼古拉斯·比尤蒙特,他们是拉罗谢尔的激进新教♥徒♥
Achille Brandicourt and Nicolas Beaumont. Extremist Protestants of La Rochelle.
他们带着加密的信件,但被我们破译了。
They bore coded letters we decipher them.
我会亲自审问
I will interview them myself and
他们一定会供出其他的同谋者的
they will confess to their accomplices.
我就只能指望你的口才了,主教
I'm counting on your talent as a confessor, Eminence.
准备好军队攻打拉罗夏尔吧
Prepare the troops for La Rochelle.
他们不想要和平
They didn't want my peace.
那就让我们看看他们是否准备好开战了
We'll see if they prefer my war.
我们会把它从新教手里夺回来的
We'll take the from the Protestants.
我要退下了
I'm leaving now.
因为你对法国的杰出贡献
For your exceptional service
我现在
to the French crown
授予你
I name you
查尔斯·达达尼昂
Charles d' Artagnan,
火枪队中尉头衔
lieutenant in the company of the Musketeers.
我一定不辱您授予我的头衔,陛下
I'll be up to the challenge honor, Your Majesty.
阿曼德·德·西莱格·德·阿多斯·多泰维尔
Armand de Sillegue d'Athos d'Hauteville,
德·拉费尔伯爵
Comte de la Fère...
我的命是你救的,先生
I owe you my life, sir.
我宣布
And with this gesture, I grant you.
你被豁免了
You'll be forgiven
并且马上归队
and you'll be right back
回到火枪队中
to the musketeer corps.
我很乐意将自己的生命
I offer you my life
奉献给您,陛下
I'll hand it over to you gladly, Sire.
起立,先生们
Stand up, gentlemen.
先生们
Gentlemen,
着名的三个火枪手
the famous Three Musketeers,
现在变成了四个
who now number four.
吾王万岁!
Long live the king!
吾后万岁!
Long live the Queen!
吾后万岁!
Long live the Queen!
吾王万岁!
Long live the king!
陛下
Your Majesty.
达达尼昂
D'Artagnan.
我不能给你任何头衔
I can't suggest a title.
只有我的永远的感激
Just my eternal gratitude.
这是我能给你最好的礼物
It's the best gift you could give me.
不用谢
No.
身位我的信使,康斯坦丝·博纳希厄小姐随时都有生命危险
At the risk of her life, Constance Bonacieux was my messenger.
今天,我只属于你一个人
Today, I'll be yours.
晚上10点我会在
I'll expect you tonight at 10,
红帽酒馆等你
in the Red Hat tavern.
别迟到了,火枪手
Don't be late, musketeer.
我说完了。您现在可以陪同陛下了
I've finished. You may accompany His Majesty.
我们不会让法国受到新教♥徒♥的伤害
We'll make sure that France's repudiated.
一切都会按计划进行
Everything will go according to plan.
整个国家都会看清新教♥徒♥的真面目
The country's Protestants will be seen for what they are.
他们是叛国者
Traitors.
我们失败了
We failed, as you have seen,
但国王难逃一死
but the king won't escape death.
现在,你要决定
Now it's in your hands.
在将来发动战争。不久你将占领整个国家
You'll have war. Soon you'll take over the country.
别担心囚犯
Don't worry about the prisoner.
我们的朋友会让他感受到上帝的恩典
Our friend will take good care of him.
好好照顾他
By the grace of God,
你的时日已到
Your time has come.
救命!
Help!
达达尼昂
D'Artagnan!
康斯坦丝
Constance!
放开我
Let me go
救命!
Help!
待续
TO FOLLOW
尊敬的主教?
Your Eminence?
你早已下令让我对付你的敌人
You've already given me orders about your enemy,
那我能说说我的敌人吗?
Can I tell you about mine?
他们是谁?
Who is it about?
火枪手们
Musketeers
电影精选列表