整个巴黎都在八卦
What all Paris is talking about.
是红衣主教告诉你这个谣言的?
Did the cardinal told you this infamy?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
你不打算说点什么吗?
Aren't you going to answer me?
这条恶蛇想诬陷我什么?
What is this snake accusing me of?
你好像
It seems...
给了英国人一件饰物
you gave the English your aglets.
给你
Here they are.
如果你之前
Open the box...
不相信我的话
if you don't trust me
就自己打开盒子看看
Before.
检查看看
Check it out.
让我看看你有多么不尊重我
Show me how little respect respect you have for me.
你竟然宁可
If your wife's word
相信其他任何一个人的谣言
is worth less than anyone else.
也不愿意听你的妻子的一句话
Before.
很好
That's good.
谣言必须停止
Rumors must be be silenced.
下周六,在加斯顿的婚礼上
Next Saturday, at the wedding of
你要带上项链
Gaston, you'll wear your nails.
好的,陛下
Very good, sire.
如果你要我这样做的话
If that's what you want.
至于你的火枪手
And as for your musketeer,
他杀害了伯爵夫人
he killed a countess.
他将被斩首
He will be beheaded.
这也是我想要的
That's what I want too.
你今晚必须前往伦敦
You have to leave for London tonight.
去参加白金汉公爵的舞会
You'll be attending the first ball attended by the Duke.
他一定会带上那条项链
He'll have the aiguillettes.
白金汉公爵是全英格兰护卫最多的人
Buckingham is one of the most men in England.
你想混进去得花不少开销
It will be expensive then.
去找我的财务管理,他会给你钱
Visit my treasurer and he'll pay you.
如果你能回来的话,我给你双倍价钱
I'll pay you double double if you come back
周六,加斯顿婚礼日
Saturday, Gaston's Gaston's wedding day.
国王并没有宽恕他的火枪手
The king did not grant grace to his musketeer.
他更担心的是自己的命运
He's more concerned about than that of his men.
我和他一样
I'm just like him.
别让我失望
Don't let me down.
对不起,我无法参加处决
I'm sorry I won't be able this execution.
把项链给我
Bring me the aiguillettes
你就能觐见女皇
and you can attend the queen.
我们不能这样做!
We can't allow that!
没人能取代国王行使正义
No one can do justice justice in the king's stead
也没人能逃避国王的审批
and no one can escape it.
但他是无辜的!
But he's innocent!
不再是了
No more.
对于阿索斯,我们什么也做不了
There's nothing we can do for Athos.
亲爱的朋友们
Dear friends:
请不要悲伤
You mustn't be sad.
今天是个好日子上黄泉
Today is a good day to die.
我早已付出了一切
I've given my all in life,
死亡带不走什么
death has very little to take back.
阿♥拉♥米斯,我会把念珠给你
Aramis, I'll leave you my rosary.
我知道你会很好使用它
I'm sure you'll make good use of it.
波尔托斯,我会把手表给你
Porthos, you can have my watch.
我知道你很喜欢它
I know you'll like it.
达达尼昂,我没机会
D'Artagnan, I didn't have
了解你了
the opportunity to to get to know you,
我会把剑给你
I'll leave you my sword.
我知道你会善加使用
I know you'll know how to use it.
我们是3个火枪手
We were the Three Musketeers.
谢谢你,达达尼昂
And thanks to you, d'Artagnan,
你将一直都是
you will continue to be.
我的挚友
My friends,
我将昂着头,
I'm leaving with a light heart,
带着一颗热忱的心离去
Heads up,
与你们一起并肩战斗是我的荣幸
proud to have fought by your side.
永别了
Farewell.
吾王万岁
Long live the king.
法国万岁
And long live France.
后退!后退!
Behind! Behind!
让开!
Set aside!
这是叛乱
This is sedition.
我告诉过你不要这么做
I told you not to.
队长,我发誓
I swear, Captain.
不是我们干的
For most of us it wasn't us.
我知道只有一个人
I only know one man
愿意为了阿索斯而付出生命
ready to risk his life for Athos.
本杰明
Benjamin.
本杰明!
Benjamin!
我告诉你我们会在地狱相见
I told you we'd see you in hell.
布兰迪卡特
Brandicourt.
圣布朗卡尔德
Saint-Blancard.
你弟弟说服我们必须来救你
Your brother convinced us that we had to save you.
我从没想过见到你是如此开心
I never thought I'd be so happy to see you.
天主教的歌♥声?
Catholic songs?
你转教了?
Have you converted?
为了打败敌人
To fight the enemy
必须先了解他们
you need to know him well.
本杰明·德·拉费尔,阿多斯的弟弟
Benjamin de la Fère, Athos' brother.
他是圣布朗卡尔德的得力手下
He is Saint-Blancard's right-hand man.
圣布朗卡尔德
Saint-Blancard?
拉罗夏尔新教教主
The Protestant leader of La Rochelle.
怎么了,队长?
What's up, Captain?
一份来自红衣主教黎塞留的圣喻
An edict from Cardinal de Richelieu.
关上门
Close the doors!
他们不是把你转化成天主教♥徒♥
They couldn't make a Catholic,
而是想砍掉你项上这颗新教的脑袋
they want to cut off your Protestant head.
特雷维尔无能为力,你的国王也一样
Tréville could do nothing and neither could your king.
黎塞留才是统治这个国家的一把手
Richelieu is the one who governs this country.
我们会建立一个
We'll create a Protestant republic.
新教自治共和国
Autonomous.
加入我们
Join us.
加入你的人♥民♥
Join your people.
我们将直击这个国家的心脏
We will attack the kingdom from the bottom of our hearts.
战争即将来临。你必须站好队伍。
War is coming. You must choose sides.
他们控告我们放走阿多斯
They accuse us of having freed Athos.
没人能离开这里
No one can get out of here.
安静!
Quiet!
我去找国王解释这里发生的一切
I will go to the king and for our cause.
阿♥拉♥米斯,波尔多斯,德·奎拉克和布奎特
Aramis, Porthos, De Quillac and Bercquet.
谁动就开枪
If anyone moves, shoot him.
乌桑和文塔多尔,跟我来
Uzan and Ventadour, follow me.
火枪手们现在处于隔离态
Quarantine is reserved for musketeers.
你可以走了,达达尼昂
You may go, d'Artagnan.
别停下
Don't stop.
跟着我
Follow me
去英格兰?
In England?
你是我唯一的希望
You're my only hope.
红衣主教想推♥翻♥皇后
The cardinal wants to bring down the queen.
这需要勇气,但更多的是谨慎行事
It takes courage, but above all but above all prudence.
您的意愿就是命令。我将立即动身
Your wish is my command. I will leave immediately.
等等,拿着
Wait for it. Take.
给你的旅途上用的
It's for the trip.
我早已拿了很多的报酬了
I've already had enough rewards.
如果我成功了,或许你会爱我的
If I succeed, maybe you'll love me.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
我一定会拿到那条钻石项链的
I'll get the diamond nails.
阿多斯?
Athos?
你就这么用我的剑来战斗的?
Is this how you fight with my sword?
电影精选列表