就这样了?
Is that all?
你觉得这样就够了吗?
Do you think this will be enough?
我道歉
I apologize.
我只有一只手臂,但有2个耳朵
I only have one arm, but two ears.
你的“对不起”听起来并不真诚。
That "excuse me" didn't sound sincere.
对不起,但我真的很忙
Excuse me, but I'm in a hurry.
你很无礼
You're very rude.
当一个加斯科涅人道歉时,
When a Gascon apologizes,
他早就做了绝大部分他该干的事
he's already done more than half of what he had to do.
诚然,这只能说明你走了很多路
Indeed, it shows you've come a long way.
是的,来路漫长,但这不代表你就有资格教训我
As much as I've come a long way, you won't be the one be the one to teach me.
我会给你上一课
I'll teach you a lesson
以我的方式上最后一课
my way and the last.
我倒很想见识见识
I look forward to meeting you
时间地点你来挑
path when you wish.
在哪?
Where, please?
十一点,在圣西尔教堂十字山上
Calvaire Saint-Sulpice at 11.
我会去的。
I'll be there.
天哪!
Good grief!
你奔跑的时候的眼睛就瞎了吗?
Do you know how when you run?
对不起,我在追一个人。
Excuse me, I'm after someone.
如果我有更多的肉,那我就做一个肉串
If I had more meat, I'd make a skewer out of it.
告诉我啥好笑的,这样我们可以一起笑
Tell me what makes you laugh and we'll do it together.
我想笑的时候就会笑
I laugh when I want to.
好吧,我可做不到
Well, it's not from me.
如果你不想笑,那就闭嘴
If you don't want to laugh, I'll shut you up.
在哪?
Where, please?
卢森堡?
In Luxembourg?
中午12点,卢森堡
In Luxembourg. At 12 noon.
你身上的肉让我垂涎欲滴
You'll whet my appetite.
我一定会去的
I'll be there.
快跑!
Run!
看到没,一枪就够了
One shot is enough, you see?
是的
Yeah.
出拳!
Punches fly!
先生
Mr.
你会后悔丢掉这条围巾
You'll be sorry to lose this scarf.
你错了,这不是我的
You're wrong, it's not mine.
是我爱人的
It's from my wife.
从你那掉下来的
You'll fall.
我看到它掉在你脚边,以为是你的。
I saw it fall at your feet I thought it was yours.
或许它就是你的
But maybe it's yours.
终于到了
Here we are.
或许我错了
I would have been wrong.
我也很害怕
I'm scared too.
你把我置于尴尬境地。
You've put me in a bind.
抱歉,我不是故意的。
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to.
没事
Of course not.
你觉得我害怕吗?
Do you think I'm afraid?
别犯傻了,聪明人都会害怕
Don't be stupid. It would be smart to be afraid.
好吧,我是个蠢货
Well, yes, I'm a fool.
我赞同
I thought so.
如果你想羞辱我,那你就错了
You're wrong if you to humiliate me.
听着
Listen,
一般来说,如果我觉得没必要就不打架,即便开打,我也会觉得可耻
I don't usually fight if I don't have to. Necessary. And always with disgust.
但这次情况比较严重,一位女士因他而牵连其中
But this time it's serious. Because of of him, a lady has been compromised.
我的错?
My fault?
如果我教不会你如何生存,那就教你如何死亡
If I can't teach you how to live, I'll teach you how to die.
说吧,在哪?
And where, please?
圣衣会午饭时间
Lunch with the Carmelites.
一定到
At your service.
对不起,1点可以吗?
Excuse me, is 1 possible?
好好享受我额外给你的这1个小时
Enjoy this extra hour I give you.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起,我认错人了,我真心道歉
I'm sorry, I've got you mixed up. I'm terribly sorry.
我差点杀了你
I almost killed you.
-我已经习惯了 -我道歉
- I'm used to it. - I apologize.
有人跟踪我
There was a man following me.
没事
It's nothing.
康斯坦丝
Constance.
-康斯坦丝·博纳希厄 -很高兴认识您
- Constance Bonacieux. - Pleased to meet you.
达达尼昂
D'Artagnan.
-你是为公告而来的吗? -是的
- Are you here for the announcement? - This is it.
啥公告?
What announcement?
租♥房♥♥公告
The room for rent.
我要租
I praise him.
很好
Very good.
您要先看看♥房♥♥子吗?
Don't you want to see it first?
不过...
But...
不用,我已经看过很多了
No, I've seen enough.
我担心你被打到
I'm afraid the blow hit you.
听我一次,没错的 -好吧
I hope you're at least listening to me. - Yeah.
1/4间是一周一英镑
A quarter is a pound a week.
一周一英镑?
A pound a week?
不讨价还价
Here we are.
行,我要租4周
Here, I'll give you four weeks.
这些钱可是我的棺材本
Or four planks for my coffin.
我伤害了你?
Did I hurt you that much?
不,你没有
No, you don't.
一个小时后我得以一敌三
But in an hour face three men.
他们是来杀你的
They'll kill you.
是的
Yeah.
至少他会成为一个火枪手的
At least he'll be a musketeer.
能死在这里也不赖
A good place to die.
这事我已经考虑过好几次了
I've thought about it several times.
我们还没自我介绍
We haven't introduced ourselves yet.
西勒格·多尔特维尔家族的阿索斯
Athos de Sillegue d'Hauteville,
拉费尔伯爵
Comte de la Fère.
查尔斯·达达尼昂,来自加斯科涅
Charles d'Artagnan, from Gascony.
如果我杀了你,人们就笑我以大欺小
If I kill you, they'll call me a child-swallower.
我只杀那些年长的人
And it kills old people for me.
我看起来很疲惫吗?
Do I look that tired?
你都受伤了还要决斗吗?
Are you injured and still dueling?
如果我的右手不行了
If I miss my right hand,
左手一样能打
the left will do.
我的两个朋友将作为教父见证决斗
Two of my friends will act as as godparents.
他在这里做什么?
What's he doing here?
他不是你的教父吗?
Is he your godfather?
他叫波尔托斯
He's Porthos.
另一个叫阿♥拉♥米斯
The second is called Aramis.
我要和达达尼先生决斗。
I'll fight with M. d'Artagnan.
我也必须和他一决生死
I have to fight him too.
时间定在今天中午
This lunchtime.
我会在1点时候杀了你
And I'll kill you at 1.
是哦,阿索斯是第一个杀了我
Listen, Mr. Athos can kill me by
接着是波尔托斯,
first, Mr. Porthos the second and...
最后是阿♥拉♥米斯。
- Aramis. - And Aramis, the last.
不好意思,我没有3条命供你们玩乐
Forgive me if I can't please all three of you.
你啥时候到巴黎的?
When did you arrive in Paris?
今天早上
This morning.
3个小时3场决斗
Three duels in three hours.
如果我不杀你的话,我会请你喝一杯
If I didn't have to kill you kill you, I'd buy you a drink.
你可以为我的健康干杯
You can drink to my health.
阿索斯
Athos.
红衣主教的护卫
The cardinal's guard
在跟踪我们
They followed us.
你们要打架吗,先生们?
Do you fight, gentlemen?
这里禁止决斗
Duels are forbidden.
丢掉武器跟我们走!
Drop your swords and follow us!
我的剑可讨厌灰尘了。
My sword doesn't like dust.
电影精选列表