我必须找到这东西的主人。这非常重要
I have to find the owner. It's very important.
让我看看
Let me have a look
这是坦克雷德的戒指
This is Tancredi's ring.
坦克雷德?
Tancred?
我的兄长
My brother.
他在哪?
Where is it?
在乡下买♥♥马
In the countryside, buy horses.
你该感到高兴,它是上个月被偷的
You'll be very happy. It was stolen last month.
我很震惊
I was devastated.
你说上个月?
Last month?
好像你有点失望
You seem disappointed.
我没有...
Not me...
没事了
It's nothing.
我替你的兄弟感到高兴
I'm happy for your brother
但我的线索到此为止了
but my clue ends here.
还有很多的疑问
How many mysteries.
是的
TRUE.
我得走了,夫人。我的同伴在等我
I'll leave you to it, ma'am. My colleagues are waiting for me.
或许他们是幸运星
Perhaps they were luckier.
很感谢你来这里
Thank you very much for coming here.
你为我做了一件好事
You've done me a great service.
不客气
It was a pleasure.
我想也是
I assure you I don't.
您没必要
Not necessary
送我出来
that you come with me
不好意思哈
If you'll excuse me.
先生
Mr.
你好,夫人
Hello, Madam.
你好
Hello.
我需要你的缝纫技巧
I could use your sewing sewing skills.
你要缝什么?
What do you want to sew?
缝我
Well, to me.
跟我来
Come with me.
你可真走运。它就差一点点击中你的心脏。
You've been lucky. It almost touches your heart.
我的心早已受伤
My heart is already wounded.
你可真会调情
You use words of love lightly.
这不是调情
They weren't words of love.
下一次,我会把你的嘴缝起来
Next time, I'll sew up your mouth.
好吧,我闭嘴
Okay, I'll shut up.
这才对
That's it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别动
Please don't move.
我没动
I'm not moving.
你又动了
You've done it again!
我说过了
I've told you,
我没动
I didn't move.
那一定是我的心在胸腔里剧烈的跳动
It must be my heart beating hard in my chest.
如果你继续这么看着我的话
If you keep looking at me like that like
这样的话,我就没法帮你治愈伤口了
that, I won't be able to finish treating you.
那好吧,我就只能看另外一边了,这样就不会麻烦你了
Well, then I'll look over there, so it'll be easier for you.
是不是过分了点?我知道
Is that too much? I know it is.
那我们先冷静冷静
So we'll be calm.
它从哪里来的?
Where does it come from?
-是伊莎贝尔·德·瓦尔库尔府上的 -你认识她吗?
- Isabelle de Valcour. - Do you know her?
不,她几天前被人谋杀了
No, she was murdered a few days ago.
她府上有其他女子,她朝我开枪
There was another lady in her place. She shot at me.
-你得通知女皇。 -女皇?
- You must advise the queen. - The Queen?
穿上它
Put this on
伊莎贝尔·德·瓦尔库尔是白金汉公爵的信使
Isabelle de Valcour was Buckingham's Buckingham's messenger.
那是个陷阱。跟我来
It'll be a trap. Come with me
圣宠谷修道院
ABBAYE DU VAL DE GR?CE
在这里等着
Wait here.
院长大人
Lord Abbot.
很荣幸接待您,先生
It's an honor to to receive you, sir.
请跟我来
Follow me, please.
这简直太疯狂了
It's madness.
我愿意以我的荣誉和生命来换取和你在一起的时光,哪怕只有短短的几秒
I would risk my life and my honor to be with you for a few seconds.
这样很危险
But it's very dangerous.
我知道
I know.
我一收到邀请信就过来了
I came as soon I received the invitation.
我的的邀请信?
My invitation?
我的邀请信?
My invitation?
我没写
No.
你的随从呢?
Where are your men?
来啊!
Come on!
别怕,他们要找的人是我
Don't be afraid, it's me me they're looking for.
就是他
That's the one.
-他绑♥架♥了德·瓦尔库尔伯爵夫人! -放了她!
- He's kidnapped the Comtesse de Valcour! - Let her go!
从你的双眼我能感觉到,你害怕失去我
You're afraid of losing me, I can see it in your eyes.
如果你的爱是让我死,那我一天也不愿多活
If your love means death, I don't don't want to live another day.
你流泪是因为你爱我
If you cry it's because you love me.
我忠于吾王
I am loyal to my king.
我是他的妻子,永远也不会背叛
I'm his wife and I will never betray him.
你要忘了我,忘了这份爱
You must forget me and forget this love.
如果你要我永远也不要回来,那我会尊从
If you ask me not to come back not to come back, I'll obey.
至少此刻给我你的爱,证明这不是梦境
At least give me proof of your love.
让我永远铭记
Remembering that it wasn't a dream.
如果我给你想要的,你会不会答应我的请求?
If I give you what you ask will you do what I ask?
立刻就会
Immediately.
远离这里,永远不要回来
Go away and never come back.
我是认真的
You're welcome.
现在开始
Now
我们要共同保守这个秘密
united by a secret
恐怕我活不到报答你们那一天
I won't live long enough to pay you back.
如果你们需要法国女皇的帮助
If you ever need help from the Queen of France,
尽管开口
counts on her
我现在就需要您的帮助
That day is closer than you think.
这场阴谋中还有另外一个受害者。
There's another victim in this plot.
一个火枪手,因一个他没犯下的罪被判了死刑
A musketeer, condemned to death for a crime he did not commit.
然后呢?
Well?
这是个悲伤而
It was horrible and...
美丽的时刻
And beautiful at the same time.
他们颤抖着接吻
They kissed, trembling.
她把项链给了公爵
She handed him her aiguillettes.
公爵在离开前对她说了一番话
The Duke of Buckingham said something to him...
很感人
very nice, before leaving:
“我要走了...
"I'm leaving...
但我永远都会把你带在身边”
but I'm keeping you close to me".
多么悲哀啊
How sad.
是的。换成我的话会亲吻他
TRUE. I should have kissed her.
我可没说这些哦
You're using words that aren't mine.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的生命不属于你
You don't own your life.
她可是法兰西女皇
She is the Queen of France.
是的
Yeah.
但你不属于她
But you don't.
康斯坦丝
Constance.
我感动到了你
I see I've moved you.
-你脸红了 -我没有
- You blushed. - I did not blush!
你有
Of course you can.
你错了,我脸红不是因为那个
You're wrong, it wasn't about that.
那是因为我为人谦逊,你的一番阿谀奉承让我脸红
It's out of modesty, because because of your flattery.
不是吧
No.
晚安
Good night.
-走错了 -我知道
- It's not there. - I know that already.
你昨天在圣宠谷修道院做什么?
What were you doing at the Val de Grace yesterday?
他去见阿比·阿诺克斯
He went to see Abbé Arnoux.
难道不是
Wouldn't it be more...
白金汉公爵穿着教袍吗?
Buckingham wearing a cassock?
啥?你到底想说啥?
Like what? What are you talking about?
电影精选列表