I'm sorry.
到底发生了什么事
What the hell is happening?
斯坦 看看我
Stan? Look at me.
告诉我发生了什么事
Tell me what's going on.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
我-我会告诉你一切 但你必须帮助我 萝西
I-I'll tell you everything, but you have to help me, Roxy.
可以
Okay.
我们时间不多了
We don't have much time.
♪有一座房♥子♪
♪ There is a house ♪
♪在小镇的♪
♪ On the edge ♪
♪边缘♪
♪ Of town ♪
♪他们把它称作♪
♪ They call ♪
♪旭日♪
♪ The Rising Sun ♪
♪一直都是♪
♪ It's been ♪
♪埋葬很多 ♪
♪ The ruin ♪
♪可怜灵魂的废墟♪
♪ Of many a poor soul ♪
♪还有我♪
♪ And me ♪
♪哦 不♪
♪ Oh, no ♪
♪我也是一个♪
♪ I'm one ♪
♪如果我♪
♪ If I ♪
♪听了♪
♪ Had listened ♪
♪妈妈的话♪
♪ To what Mama said ♪
♪我会♪
♪ I'd be ♪
♪很安全♪
♪ Safe ♪
♪今天♪
♪ Today ♪
♪如此年轻♪
♪ So young ♪
♪而愚蠢♪
♪ And foolish ♪
♪喔 可怜的灵魂♪
♪ Oh, poor soul ♪
♪让恶魔♪
♪ Let a demon ♪
♪带我们离开♪
♪ Lead us away ♪
♪啊♪
♪ Ah ♪
♪有♪
♪ There is ♪
♪一座房♥子♪
♪ A house ♪
♪在小镇的♪
♪ On the edge ♪
♪边缘♪
♪ Of town ♪
♪他们管它叫♪
♪ They call ♪
♪旭日♪
♪ The Rising Sun ♪
所有这一切都是我的错
All of this is my fault.
我祖父是对的
My grandfather was right.
别这么说
That's not true.
嘿 这不是你的错
Hey, none of this is your fault.
我以为我可以自己处理
I thought I could handle this on my own.
我以为我能对付多默
I thought I could handle Dommer.
我是说 我知道他要做什么
I mean, I knew what he was going to do,
但我只是觉得他不会真的这么干
but a part of me just didn't think he would actually do it.
我不知道 也许我其实想要他这么干
I don't know. Maybe part of me wanted him to.
我很抱歉把你牵扯进来了
I'm so sorry I got you into this.
不 不
No, no.
不 我不能失去你
No, I can't lose you.
我真的认为你应该在日落前走
I really think you should go before the sun sets.
-就… -在他来之前
- Just... - Before he comes.
你不用总是照顾别人
It's not your job to always look out for everyone else.
没有别人 只有你
There is no one else. It's just you.
那你也不用总是照顾我
Then it's not your job to look out for me.
-斯坦 -嗯
- Stan. - Yeah.
看着我
Look at me.
你又在流血了
You're bleeding again.
经常发生
Happens a lot.
我想你没事
I think you're okay.
现在是晚上了
It's nighttime.
别再躲了
No more hiding.
今晚他死定了
Tonight he dies.
斯坦
Stan!
出来 你这小软蛋
Come out here, you pussy.
我勒个去
What the hell?
倒霉
Shit!
我们得把他们赶走
We have to get them out of here.
什么都别说 也许他们会离开
Don't say anything, and maybe they'll leave.
我们知道你在这里
We know you're here.
马布尔呢
Where's Marble?
好吧 听着 马布尔不在这里 你们现在得走了 皮特
Okay, look, Marble's not here. You have to go right now, Pitt.
我们看到他的车停在后面
We saw his car out back.
伙计 如果你们待在这里 你们会有很大的危险
Dude, if you stay here, you are in serious danger.
我没开玩笑 你们现在得走了
I'm telling you, you have to go right now.
你在威胁我们吗
Are you threatening us?
我想你是这里最危险的人
I think you're the one in serious danger here.
马布尔在哪里
Where is Marble?
-他不在这里 伙计 -胡说
- He's not here, dude. - Bullshit!
我们知道他是来找你麻烦的
We know he was coming here to kick your ass!
他决不会把车丢在这里
He would never leave his car behind.
那辆车比他的命都重要
That car is his life.
听着 伙计们 我说真的 你们得走了
Look, guys, I'm telling you, you need to leave now.
哇 看看这是谁啊 真是个惊喜
Oh, look who else is here. What a surprise.
嘿 我们走吧
Hey, let's go.
听着 我们没找到马布尔 哪儿也不去
Look, we ain't going nowhere till I find out where Marble is.
我们得走了 伙计 我不喜欢这里
We got to get out of here, man. I don't like this.
这外面有东西 走吧
There's something up here. Let's go.
听着 你得赶紧走 不然就太晚了
Look, you have to go before it's too late.
你听我的
I'm telling you.
不 不 不 对你来说太晚了
No, no, no. It's too late for you.
你有五秒钟的时间告诉我马布尔在哪里
You've got five seconds to tell me where Marble is,
不然我会把这扇门踢开
or I'm kicking this door in.
一
One.
我是认真的 伙计 我们走吧
I'm serious, man. Let's go.
-快点离开 -二
- Leave now! - Two.
我说真的 伙计 我有种不好的预感 走吧
I mean it, man. I don't like this. Let's go.
-三 -皮特 走吧
- Three. - Pitt, just go.
-四 -行吧 操 我要走了
- Four. - Okay, fuck this. I'm going.
-你爱走不走 -五
- You can stay. - Five.
哦 卧了个槽
Oh, shit!
让我进去 让我进去
Let me in! Let me in!
-求你了 求你了 -我该怎么办
- Please, please! - What do I do?
好吧 呃 让他进来 让他进来
Okay, uh, let him in. Just let him in.
好好好好好好好
Fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine.
-好吧 -哦 天哪
- Okay. - Oh, my gosh.
-哦 妈的 不 起来 起来 -关上门
- Oh, shit. No, get up, get up! - Get the door.
-斯坦 我… -那是什么
- Stan, I got... - What was that?
冷静 冷静...
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. Okay.
这到底是怎么回事 那他妈的是什么
What the hell is going on here?! What the fuck was that?!
-马布尔在哪里 -冷静点 好吗
- Where the fuck is Marble?! - Calm down, okay?
-别尖叫了 -我-我-我不能死啊
- Stop screaming. - I-I-I can't die.
-我不想死 -闭嘴 闭嘴 嘿
- I don't want to die. - Shut up. Shut up. Hey.
马布尔死了 懂了吗
Marble is dead, all right?
如果你不闭嘴 控制好自己
And if you don't shut up and get your shit together,
你也会死的
you're gonna be dead, too.
他不是你们杀的吧
You didn't kill him, did you?
-哦 不 -他妈的
- Oh, no. - What the fuck?
他来了
He's here.
什么叫他啊
He?
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
什么
What?
等等 他 谁 谁来了
Wait, he? Who... Who's here?
我们在里面应该比较安全
We should be safe inside.
我们用木板把这地方封得很死
We boarded up this place really good.
-有多死 -非常死
- How good? - Real good.
我们把楼上和楼下的窗户都用木板封住了
We boarded up all the windows upstairs and down here, too.
-锁上前门和后门 -地下室和舱口
- Lock the front and back doors? - Basement and hatch.
你堵住阁楼了吗
You got the attic?
什么阁楼
Attic?
哦 天哪 请告诉我你堵了阁楼
Oh, no, please tell me you got the attic.
你没告诉我有阁楼
电影精选列表