Dick.
他妈的有病
Fucking sick.
-别别别 好吧 -别惹他
- No! All right. - Leave him alone!
来吧 伙计 我们走 走吧
Come on, dude, let's go. Let's go.
怎么了 自己没法出头是吗 怪胎
What's the matter, can't stand up for yourself, freak boy?
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -非要你的男朋友
- Fuck you! - You need your boyfriend
-来保护你 是吗 -你这个混♥蛋♥
- to protect you, huh? - You dick.
你以前被打过吗 马布尔
You ever been hit before, Marble?
还真没有 怎么 你要做点什么吗
No, I haven't. What, are you gonna do something?
-也许吧 -来啊
- Maybe. - Do it.
-别闹了 -吃屎死吧 孤儿
- Break it up. - Eat shit and die, orphan.
吃屎活吧 混♥蛋♥
Eat shit and live, asshole.
去上课
Get to class!
五分钟前铃就响了 大家
The bell rang five minutes ago, people.
你们都不应该站在这里
None of you should be standing here.
-斯坦利 -萝茜 我们走
- Stanley. - Roxy, let's go.
马上去上课
Get to class right now!
是是是 好吧 我们他妈的滚出去
Yeah. Yeah. All right. Let's get the fuck out of here.
-好的 -注意用词
- Agreed. - Language.
操那些蠢货 一群该死的婊♥子♥
Fuck those stupid fucks, bunch of fucking pussies.
多默 伙计 冷静点
Dommer. Dude, just calm down.
-算了 -冷静点
- Let it go. - Calm down?
我是说 他们每天都来烦我
I mean, I deal with their fucking shit every day.
我要烦死了
I'm tired of it.
告诉你 伙计 总有一天他们会玩过火的
Telling you, man, one day they're gonna go too far,
他们会遭殃的
and they're gonna be sorry.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我要杀了他们
I'm gonna fucking kill them.
下次 我不会救你了
Next time, I won't save your ass.
谁要你来救我了
Who says I need you to save my ass?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
哦 不 你说得对 是啊
Oh, no, you're right. Yeah.
我能搞定我自己的事 伙计
I can handle my shit, man.
如果你让我过去 我会把马布尔打趴下的
If you'd let me get up in there, I would have knocked Marble out.
然后我也会把迪尔先生打趴下的
Then I would have knocked Mr. Deere out, too.
迪尔先生真是个蠢货
Mr. Deere is such a tool.
他诡异得很 伙计
He's a creeper, man.
我看到他星期五晚上在罗拉城♥堡♥附近闲逛
I see him hanging around the Roller Castle Friday nights.
-真的吗 -是的 伙计
- Really? - Yeah, man.
星期五晚上你在罗拉城♥堡♥干什么
What are you doing at Roller Castle on Friday nights?
我也就是没事去那儿玩会儿
I just... kind of chill there.
我又买♥♥不起溜冰鞋
I mean, I can't afford skates.
♪ 搜索正在进行♪
♪ The search is on ♪
♪ 远 近 搜索正在进行♪
♪ Far, near, the search is on ♪
所以你是打算再约罗茜出去约会
So you ever gonna ask Roxy out again,
还是打算就这么每天对她抛媚眼
or you just gonna spank one out to her
抛到毕业
every day till graduation?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
哥们 你以为我不知道吗
Dude, you think I don't know that shit?
都写在你脸上了
It's written all over your face.
你总是舔狗似的盯着她看
You're always staring at her all puppy-eyed.
-很尴尬 -她只是我的朋友
- It's embarrassing. - She's just my friend.
-就这样 -你真是扯淡
- That's it. - You're so full of shit.
自从你俩八年级的时候
You've been trying to get in her pants every day
在马可里奇的地下室里互相摸了一把
since eighth grade when she let you feel her up
你就一直想睡她
in Marco Richie's basement.
还记得吗
Remember that?
你恨马布尔和那些垃圾的真正原因
The real reason you hate Marble and those shitheads
就是因为她为了他们抛弃了我们
is 'cause she ditched us for them,
不是因为他们惹我
not 'cause they mess with me.
听着 伙计 人是会变的 她只是比我们成熟
Look, man, people change. She just outgrew us.
-就这样 -比我们成熟 扯淡呢
- That's all. - Outgrew us, my ass.
她为了那些废物抛弃了我们
She ditched us for that wasteoid
因为他有一辆很酷的车或者其他什么扯淡理由
'cause he had a cool car or whatever bullshit reason,
他很可能把她上了又甩了
and he probably pumped her and dumped her,
她也不会再和我们一起玩
and she still won't be caught dead hanging with us no more.
你知道的 她骗不了任何人
You know, she's not fooling anyone.
每个人都知道她妈妈是白人垃圾 她的继父是个疯子
Everyone knows her mom's white trash, her stepdad's a psycho,
她又住在这个垃圾镇子的南边
and she lives here on the South Side
和其他的垃圾一起
with all the other trash in this shit-hole town.
她整天假装自己是另一个人
It's like she's trying to be someone else,
-这对你也不是什么好事 -不 那是胡说
- and you know it scabs you, too. - No, that's bullshit.
-这不是胡说 -这就是一堆屁话
- It's not bullshit. - It's absolute bullshit.
首先 谁在乎这个该死的镇上的人怎么想
First of all, who cares what anyone in this shit town thinks?
你觉得我在乎吗 我他妈的不在乎
You think I care? Hell no.
而且你如果像她那样长大
And then you grow up the way she did,
你也会想成为别人的
of course you want to be someone else.
像我们这样长大呢
The way we did?
我是说 我们的生活也一样一团糟
I mean, our lives are just as screwed up.
你气她不想坐在这张烂沙发上
You're pissed off she doesn't want to sit on this rotten couch
和我们一起喝热啤酒
drinking warm, shitty beer with us.
我也跟你一样气 伙计
That makes two of us, man.
但如果换了我 我也会找机会离开这里的
We'd take the opportunity to get out of here, too.
所以看开点然后别整天对罗茜布满了 老兄
So just get over yourself and stop ragging on Roxy, man.
你看 你还是喜欢她 丢人
See, you still dig her. It's embarrassing.
行吧 混球 我要走了
All right, dick. I'm going.
哦 别呀 别走 再待会儿
Oh, come on. Don't do that. Stick around.
不 我待不了
No, I can't.
如果我不回家 我爷爷会中风的
My grandpa's gonna have a stroke if I don't get back.
你管他死不死呢
W-What do you care if he shits and dies?
他要是翘辫子了 你就自♥由♥了
He croaks, you're a free bird.
这对你而言再好不过了
It'd be the best thing that ever happened to you.
不 如果他翘辫子 我会回到福利院的 笨蛋
No, if he croaks, I end up back in state care, dumbass.
再见 你这个混♥蛋♥
See you around, you piece of shit.
再见
Bye.
♪我可能告诉过你一两次♪
♪ I might have told you once or twice ♪
♪ 但我从不听从自己的建议♪
♪ But I never heed my own advice ♪
♪肤色清晰♪
♪ Complexion's clear ♪
♪ 任性的微笑♪
♪ A wayward smile ♪
多默
Dommer.
♪我初识你的时候♪
♪ I knew you when ♪
♪我们可以聊上几英里的路♪
♪ We could talk for miles ♪
♪在我哭之前♪
♪ Before I cried ♪
♪把我带走♪
♪ "Get me out of here" ♪
♪因为现在结束了♪
♪ 'Cause it's over now ♪
♪是的 现在结束了♪
♪ Yes, it's over now ♪
♪我可能会再想起♪
♪ I might remember once again ♪
♪很长一段时间♪
♪ A long time... ♪
嘿 斯坦利 你他♥娘♥的♥人呢 小子
Hey, Stanley! Where the hell are you, boy?
♪当我们做朋友的时候♪
♪ When we were friends ♪
斯坦利
Stanley!
你给我滚下来 把那该死的草坪修了
You get your ass down here and mow that damn lawn!
别碰我的啤酒
Stay the hell out of my beer!
♪走过♪
♪ Walking by ♪
♪你喜欢说♪
♪ You love to say ♪
♪所有♪
♪ All the... ♪
来吧 来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on. Come on.
啊
Ah.
没关系 没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
好吗 这外面什么都没有
All right? Nothing's out there.
你自己修剪草坪啊 混♥蛋♥ 行吧
Mow the lawn yourself, prick. Okay.
啊 妈的
Ah, shit.
我勒个去
What the hell?
啊
Ah!
我♥操♥ 嗑药了吧
Freakin' crackhead.
行吧行吧 等等
All right. All right. Hold on.
待在那儿
Stay there.
好吧 来吧
All right. Come on.
我们去找他
Let's go get him.
听着 伙计
All right, man!
我给你数到10的时间 赶紧离开那里
电影精选列表