I'm gonna give you to the count of 10 to get out of there,
否则我就放狗咬你
or I'm gonna let my dog loose on you!
我让你滚 滚出去
I'll let you leave! Just get the hell out of there!
我不是在胡闹 伙计 我会让我的狗咬你的
I'm not fucking around, man! I'll let my dog on you!
快点 出来
Come on, get out of there!
出来 否则我就放狗了
Get out of there, or I'm gonna let him go!
行 就这样吧
All right. That's it.
去吧 快去
Go. Go!
艾克
Ike?
艾克
Ike?
艾克
Ike!
你在这里面吵什么呢
What the hell's all the racket in here?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么 孩子
What the goddamn hell you doing, boy?!
棚里有个神经病 他杀了艾克
T-There's a psycho in the shed! He killed Ike!
别跟我胡说
Don't you give me any of your bullshit!
我说的是实话 爷爷 他死了
I'm telling you the truth, Grandpa. He's dead!
艾克
Ike!
我的狗呢
Where's my dog?
等待 等等 爷爷
Wait. Wait, Grandpa.
爷爷 我们等两秒钟 然后打电♥话♥给警长
Grandpa, let's wait two seconds, and let's call the sheriff.
爷爷
Grandpa!
那个笨蛋
That imbecile.
她从纸袋里都钻不出来
She couldn't screw her way out of a paper bag.
我来处理
I'll handle this.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch!
给 拿着这个 拿着这个
Here, hold this. Hold this!
好吧 你这个该死的混♥蛋♥
All right, you sorry sack of shit!
我要数到三
I'm gonna give you to the count of three
你自己滚出来
to come out of there on your own!
如果你这样做 我可能会让你从这里爬出来
If you do, I might just let you crawl out of here
不打烂你的屁♥股♥
with your ass intact!
一
One!
两
Two!
等等 爷爷
Wait, Grandpa.
三
Three!
好吧 混♥蛋♥ 今天就是你的死期
All right, asshole. It's your funeral.
爷爷 我们等等
Grandpa! Let's wait!
爷爷
Grandpa!
哦 别这样 哦 不
Oh, come on. Oh, no.
哦 你这次真的搞砸了 孩子
Oh, you really shit the bed this time, boy,
因为这里面除了我的死狗没有任何人
'cause there ain't nobody in there except my dead dog!
现在 你自己进来
Now, you get yourself in here...
啊
Aah!
-不 不 不 -啊
- No! No! No! No! - Aah!
不 不 不...
No! No! No! No! No! No! No!
斯坦利
Stanley!
我的啤酒 别碰
倒霉
Shit.
保释条款报告
倒霉
Shit.
爷爷
Grandpa?
斯坦利
Stanley.
有人吗
Hello?
斯坦利
Stanley.
斯坦利
Stanley!
斯坦利
Stanley.
斯坦利
Stanley.
斯坦利
Stanley.
你要我死
You want me dead!
随便吧
Whatever.
可笑
Ridiculous.
哦 怪胎警告
Oh, freak alert.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
昨天发生了什么事
Um, so what happened yesterday?
-你惹上什么麻烦了吗 -什么
- Did you get into any trouble? - What?
什么 什么 你在说什么
What... What... What are you talking about?
你知道 和马布尔的争执
You know, the fight with Marble.
是啊 呃
Yeah. Uh...
萝茜 你认真的吗 走吧
Roxy, are you serious? Let's go.
嗯 你们走吧 我过会儿再找你们
Um, you guys go. I'll catch you later.
我们说过我们现在就要走了 所以
We said we're gonna ditch, so...
行 那各走各的吧
Okay, so ditch.
行
Fine.
你在听什么
What you listening to?
嘿 萝西
Hey, Roxy!
嘿 呃 我可能又需要你帮我看一下作业
Hey, uh, I might need some help with my homework again.
你能 呃 你能帮我吗
Think you could, uh... you can help me out?
手♥机♥别关 我会给你打电♥话♥的
Just keep your phone on standby. I'll give you a call.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
我在想什么
What?
我怎么能 和 他呢
How could I with... him?
我什么都没打算说
I wasn't gonna say anything.
我不知道你想让我说什么
I don't know what you want me to say.
我是说 是的 事情已经发生了
I mean, yeah, it happened.
但我不
But I don't...
我不明白为什么所有人都把这当回事儿 你知道吗
I don't get why it's such a big deal to everyone, you know?
反正他是个十足的混♥蛋♥
He's a total prick anyways.
这里的人们评价你的原因
People judge you here.
不是因为 你是谁
Not for... who you are,
而是 因为 你和谁待在一起
but, like, who you hang out with.
你不一样吗
Are you any different?
也许吧
Maybe.
说得就像你不评价别人一样
Like you don't judge people.
我是说 你也评价马布尔和他的朋友们
I mean, judge Marble and his friends.
那不一样 他们是混♥蛋♥
That's different. They're assholes.
他们并不总是混♥蛋♥
They weren't always assholes.
他们现在是混♥蛋♥了
They're assholes now.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
你真是个伪君子
You're such a hypocrite.
我想这就是这里的情况
I guess that's just how it goes around here.
如果和一群人在一起
You know, if it makes my life a little easier
能让我的生活轻松一点
to hang out with one crowd over the other,
那么 直到我离开这里之前我得做我必须做的事
then, I mean, I do what I have to do till I'm out of here.
你觉得这会随着上学而结束吗
You think that ends with school?
因为这会持续你的余生
'Cause that'll go on the rest of your life.
-不 -是的
- No. - Yeah.
从一个假集团跳到另一个
Just bouncing from one phony clique to the other
你得继续假装喜欢你不喜欢的人
pretending you like people that you don't.
最后就像你那糟糕的父母一样
Ending up like your shitty parents
定居在一个糟糕的郊区小镇
in some shitty suburban town,
恨你的邻居 恨你的妻子
hating your neighbor, hating your wife.
恨生养你的父母
Hating your parents for the way you turned out.
拜托
Please.
恨父母是一种成年礼
Hating your parents is a rite of passage.
我们都恨我们的父母
We all hate our parents.
是吗
Yeah?
我 我很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry.
你想让我走吗
Do you want me to go?
不
No.
你说得对
You're right.
我确实恨我的父母
I do hate my parents.
我恨他们不在这里
I hate them for not being here.
我恨他们离开我
I hate them for leaving me.
对不起 我当时不在
I'm sorry I-I wasn't there.
你还记得那次我
Do you remember that time I...
我想逃跑
I tried to run away
因为我继父又打我妈了
'cause my stepdad was hitting my mom again?
嗯 你一直跟着我
Um, and you followed me the whole way.
你没有阻止我
A-And you didn't try to stop me.
你只是 你只是跟着我
You just... You just followed me.
还有 当我最后问你为什么跟着我时
电影精选列表