So we've arranged a little meeting
和你还有你爷爷一起开个会
with you and your grandfather.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
我们打电♥话♥找不到你爷爷
We couldn't reach your grandfather by telephone,
但我刚派多尼警长过去接他
but I just sent Sheriff Dorney over there to pick him up,
所以等他们回来我们可以谈一下
so they're coming back here so that we can have a little talk
关于你可能被退学的事
about your possible suspension.
等等 等等 多尼警长
Wait. Wait. Sheriff Dorney's on my...
在 她在去我家的路上了吗
on... on her way to my house right now?
对的 应该不会太久
As we speak. Shouldn't be long.
斯坦
Stan!
你要去哪里
Where you going?
多默 他们要去我家 伙计
Dommer, they're going to my house, dude.
谁
Who?
马布尔 等等 好吗
Marble, hold up, all right?
♪我要走了♪
♪ I'll walk away ♪
♪离开你的内心♪
♪ From your heart ♪
♪我缺少一个等我的人♪
♪ I lacked like a man waiting ♪
♪某天晚上我会说♪
♪ Some night I'll say ♪
♪我不知道什么时候♪
♪ I don't know when ♪
♪我不知道什么时候会输♪
♪ I don't know when I'll lose ♪
埃利斯 你在里面吗
Ellis, you in there?
我需要跟你谈谈
Need to talk to you about something.
你没有什么麻烦
You're not in trouble or nothing.
是 呃 是关于斯坦利的
It's, uh... It's about Stanley.
学校里的人
And they need to talk to you about something
他们需要和你谈谈
up at the school.
埃利斯
Ellis?
埃利斯
Ellis?
埃利斯 你在里面吗
Ellis, that you in there?
我去
Shit!
我勒个去
What the hell?
有人吗 谁在里面
Hello? Who's in there?
救我
Help me.
埃利斯 我会把你弄出去的 孩子
Ellis, I'm gonna get you out of there, boy.
埃利斯 离门远点
Ellis, get away from the door!
等等 等等 等等...
Wait, wait, wait, wait wait!
多尼警长 等等 等等... 警长
Sheriff Dorney, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, Sheriff!
别动 斯坦利 不许动
Freeze, Stanley! Do not move!
-好好好 -别动 双臂举向空中
- Okay! - Freeze. Arms in the air!
警长 你得听我说
Sheriff, you got to listen to me real quick.
你听我说 孩子
You listen to me, boy.
你现在麻烦大了
You are in a shit storm of trouble.
趴在地上
Get down on the ground.
好吧 好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay, okay. Okay, okay.
好吧 我趴下去 但是 警长
All right, I'll get down, but, Sheriff,
你不能打开那扇门 我们把它锁起来是有原因的
you can't open that door. We got it boarded for...
你不能发号♥施令
You are in no position to be giving orders.
你到底怎么了 孩子
What the hell is wrong with you, boy?
你把你爷爷锁在小屋里了吗
You've got your grandpappy locked in the shed there?
不 不 不是我爷爷
No, no. It's not my grandfather.
-闭嘴 -那是乔·班恩 他杀了…
- Shut up! - It's Joe Bane. He killed...
-趴到地上 -好
- Hit the dirt! - Okay.
好吧 我趴了
All right. I'm down.
如果我是你 孩子 我现在可不会发号♥施令
If I were you, boy, I wouldn't be giving orders.
-你明白我的意思吗 -我明白
- You understand me? - I understand.
因为你现在的情况 孩子
Because the position you're in right now, boy,
你爷爷还他妈在棚子里
with your goddamn grandfather in the shed,
你还敢告诉我应该做什么
you got a shitload of nerve talking to me
你胆子是真大
about what I should be doing.
我爷爷不在小屋里 那是乔·班恩
My grandfather's not in the shed. It's Joe Bane.
你正式被我逮捕了
You are officially under my arrest.
-求你了 警长 -你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴
- Please, Sheriff. - Shut the fuck up!
请你慢慢地出来 埃利斯
I want you to come out of there nice and slow, Ellis.
头朝下
Head down.
警长
Sheriff.
出来吧 埃利斯
Come on out, Ellis.
警长 警长 别打开
Sheriff, Sheriff, don't open that...
-趴下 斯坦利 -警长 不
- Stay down, Stanley. - Sheriff, no!
啊 啊
Ugh! Aah!
斯坦利
Stanley boy!
出来啊 不管你在哪里 快出来
Come out, come out wherever you are!
在这呢
There you are.
马布尔 我现在不能跟你乱来
Marble, I can't do this right now.
你好吗 小混♥蛋♥
How you doing? Nice little cheap shot back there.
你让警♥察♥来保护你吗
You got the cops here to protect you?
不 马布尔 听着 你必须…
No, Marble. Look, you got to...
反正他们也救不了你了
They can't save your ass anyway.
听着 伙计 你得马上离开这里
Look, man, you got to get out of here right now.
怎么了
What's up? Huh?
我♥操♥
Shit.
起来 起来
Get up. Get up!
起来
Get up!
喔
Whoo!
现在不那么横了吧
Ain't so tough now, huh?
马布尔 你得马上离开 老兄
Marble, you got to leave right now, man.
我告诉你 我得封上小屋的木板
I'm telling you. I got to board up the shed.
来吧
Come on.
-站起来啊 -听着 伙计
- Get yourself up. - Look, dude.
啊
Aah!
喔
Whoo!
你知道 你当时挺聪明啊 想…
You know, you were smart back there, trying to...
说真的 你不想…
Seriously, you don't want...
…想让我在大家面前丢人
...trying to show me up in front of everybody,
但你知道吗
but you know what?
我 呃 我想我应该
I'm, uh... I think what I'm gonna do
慢慢来
is I'm gonna take my time.
好好揍你一顿
I'm gonna beat the shit out of you.
把你从痛苦中解救出来 熄灯了 婊♥子♥
Put you out of your misery. Lights out, bitch.
放开他 你这混♥蛋♥
Let him go, you piece of shit.
哦 妈的 哦 妈的 妈的
Oh, shit. Oh, shit, shit.
你要怎么做 开枪打我吗
What are you gonna do, shoot me?
-是的 -是啊 胡说
- Yes. - Yeah, bullshit.
你根本没胆
You don't have the balls.
-哦 妈的 -好吧 好吧
- Oh, shit. - Okay, okay.
行了 行了
Okay. Okay.
放开他
Let him go now.
好吧 冷静点
Okay, calm down.
斯坦 起来
Stan, get up.
不 听着 多默 放过他吧
No, look, Dommer. Just go easy on him.
去你♥娘♥的♥
Fuck easy.
不 不 不 别这样
No, no, no. Don't do this.
是啊 嘿 你不必这么做 伙计
Yeah. Hey, you don't have to do this, man.
我们只是在胡闹
We were just messing around.
我向你保证 我们只是打闹一下
I promise you, we were just messing around.
你这么做 我们就完蛋了
You do this, and we're fucked.
好吗 我会完蛋的
Okay? I'm completely fucked.
让开 斯坦
Get out of the way, Stan.
不 我不会让开的
No, I'm not gonna get out of your...
他妈的让开 斯坦
Get the fuck out of the way, Stan!
这个混♥蛋♥该得到报应
This asshole's gonna get what he deserves!
现在 你是谁边上的 我这边还是他这边
Now, whose side are you on, mine or his?
我站在你这边 但不用打死他 伙计
I'm on your side, but he gets the point, man.
我不需要你的帮助 斯坦
I don't need your help, Stan!
我能自己处理
I can handle my own shit!
我能搞定我的屁事
I can handle my shit!
现在 别告诉我该怎么做
Now, stop telling me what to do!
好 拜托 拜托 拜托
Okay. Please, please, please.
求求你 求求你 多默
Please, please, please, Dommer.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
我发誓 我做错了 伙计
电影精选列表