养鬼屋
起来吧 懒鬼
Rise and shine, sleepyhead.
今天是星期六
It's Saturday.
星期六有煎饼吃噢 知道你最喜欢了
And Saturday means pancakes, your favorite.
五分钟后吃早餐 先生
Breakfast in five minutes, mister.
谢谢
Thank you.
啊 好恶心
Ew, gross!
认真的吗
Really?
你在莎迪·霍金斯的舞会上
Was it gross when you kissed Roxy
吻萝西的时候恶心吗
at the Sadie Hawkins dance?
妈妈 我-我-我没有 不 我
Mom, I-I-I did not! No, I...
多米尼克把一切都告诉我了
Dominic told me all about it.
她是个很好的女孩 斯坦利
She's a very nice girl, Stanley.
我要杀了多默
I'm gonna kill Dommer.
好吧 亲爱的 你让他难堪了
All right, honey, you're embarrassing him.
嘿 孩子 你觉得
Hey, kid, what do you say
我们这个周末去小屋怎么样 就我们俩个
we head up to the cabin this weekend, just me and you?
去的路上 你可以开车
On the way up, we can work on your driving.
可以啊
All right, yeah!
那你们两个在树林里玩的时候
What am I supposed to do while the two of you
我一个人在家
are out gallivanting in the woods?
有什么意思
Stay here by myself?
嗯 我很抱歉 亲爱的 但这是属于男人的周末时光
Yeah, I'm sorry, honey, but this weekend's just for the men.
我说得对吗 孩子
Am I right, son?
是的 只有男人 不能带妈妈
Yep, men only, no moms allowed.
可以 好吧
Okay. All right.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈 妈妈 不 不
Mom! Mom! No, no!
妈妈 妈妈 别 别 别 求你了 别这样 别啊
Mom, Mom, no! No, no, please, no! No!
爸爸 请不要那样做 爸爸 请不要 爸爸
Dad, please don't do that! Dad, please don't! Dad!
我♥操♥
Shit.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
该死的
God damn it!
我告诉过你多少次不要锁这扇门
How many times have I told you not to lock this door?
你看看自己那样儿
Will you look at yourself?
干什么 你要穿着睡衣去上学吗
What, you're going to school in those rags you slept in?
我跟你说话呢 吱声啊 兔崽子
You answer me when I'm talking to you, boy!
上帝啊 现在的孩子都一个鬼样子
Jesus. Trouble with you kids today.
你懂不懂什么叫尊重
You have no sense of respect.
他妈的 你一点都不知道尊重权威
Hell, and you, you have no respect for authority!
你不尊重
You have no respect
我为了这个国家做出的牺牲
for the sacrifices I made for this country.
他♥娘♥的♥ 当我像你这么大的时候 我已经到国外
Hell, when I was your age, I was shipped overseas,
为这个国家而战了
and I went to war for this country
因为我坚持自己的信念
'cause I stood up for the things I believed in
我不会让任何人左右我
and I didn't let anyone push me around!
你们这些年轻人现在的问题就是
Problem with you kids today is you have...
你们没有使命感
you have no sense of duty!
你们一点责任感都没有
You have no sense of responsibility!
-你一点感觉都没有 -一点感觉都没有
You have no sense at all. - No sense at all!
听着 你最好小心点跟我说话 兔崽子
Now, you watch what you say to me, boy.
控制一下你那张嘴
You just watch that mouth of yours!
我以为你已经吸取了教训
I thought you learned that lesson already.
看着我
Look at me!
我和你说话的时候眼睛看着我 孩子
Look at me when I'm talking to you, boy.
现在 让我们把事情说清楚 怎么样
Now, let's get something straight, shall we?
是我把你从那个少管所里
I am the only reason you're not still living
捞出来的
in that juvenile hellhole no more.
所以只要你在这个屋檐下
So as long as you're under this roof...
…就要听我的规则
...my rules.
我说得够明白了吗
Am I clear?
我 说得 够 明白了吗
Am... I... clear?
是啊
Yeah.
什么
What?
明白 先生
Yes, sir.
借过
Excuse me.
这就对了
That's right.
跑吧 就跟你往常一样逃跑
You just run away like you always do.
你继续跑啊
And you keep on running!
你现在不改 以后肯定吃大亏 兔崽子
Those problems of yours, they're gonna come up behind you, boy,
迟早会栽跟头
and they're gonna bite you right in the...
你大喊大叫
♪ You yell ♪
我说
♪ I'll tell ♪
你说
♪ You said ♪
♪ 一直哭♪
♪ Keep crying forever ♪
♪ 不要再撒谎了♪
♪ No lying anymore ♪
不要再流泪了
♪ No more tears ♪
那他妈的是斯坦利吗
Is that fucking Stanley?
喔
Whoo!
小心 斯坦利 哈哈
Watch out, Stanley! Ha ha!
-哇哦 个死胆小鬼 -小心那棵树
- Whoa! Fucking pussy! - Watch out for that tree.
哦 妈的
Oh, shit.
斯坦利 你到底在干什么
Stanley, what the hell are you doing?
对不起
Sorry.
孩子 哎呀
Boy. Cripes!
你不能就这么撞警长的车
You can't be running into sheriff's cars.
倒霉
Shit.
你应该在学校吧
You're supposed to be in school.
是的 我要去上学 所以我才这么着急
Yeah, that's where I'm going. That's why I'm in such a hurry.
骑车要看路啊
Try keeping your eyes on the road!
哎呀我去 我勒个妈呀
Ah, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy.
你真的很幸运 车没有损坏 不是吗
You sure are lucky there's no damage there, aren't you?
是的 我猜是吧
Yeah, I-I guess so.
你猜什么猜 答案就是 是的
You guess so? The answer was, "Yes."
好的 是的
Okay, yes.
斯坦利
Stanley...
你不是很快就要过18岁生日了吗
don't you got a 18th birthday coming up soon?
嗯 是的 下个月
Uh, yeah, next month.
-好吧 -为什么
- Yeah. - Why?
你知道那是什么意思吧
You know what that means, don't you?
再也不能进少管所了
No more juvie hall.
不会再有第二次机会 打打手腕就算了
No more second chances or slaps on the wrist.
下一次就要来真的了 你搞砸的那一刻
Next time, you play for keeps, and the second you screw up,
只要你犯一个错误 我就会来找你
just one little screw-up, and I'll be right up your ass.
你明白了吗
You got it?
我敢肯定你很期待能逮到我的错处
I'm sure you're looking forward to getting up my ass,
戴夫副警长
Deputy Dave.
好吧 戴夫 你知道吗
All right. Dave, you know what?
够了
That's enough.
好吗 斯坦利 去上学吧
All right? Stanley, just go to school.
好 好的 女士
Okay. Yes, ma'am.
给你的轮胎打点气
Get your tires pumped up.
我们走吧 戴夫
Let's go, Dave.
你为什么要对那孩子这么宽容
Why do you cut that kid so much slack?
像这样的孩子唯一能理解的就是严格的纪律
The only thing a kid like that understands is hard discipline.
那孩子需要歇一下
That kid needs to catch a break.
或者坐次牢
Or a little jail time.
或者歇一下
Or a little break.
我解开扣子 往下看
Unbutton it. I look down.
看起来就像是丛林探险 伙计
And it looked like a jungle safari, dude.
就 闻起来很难闻 然后多默的妈妈来了
Like, smelled so bad, and then Dommer's mom came.
闭嘴 马布尔
Shut the fuck up, Marble.
-嗯 -哇哦
- Huh? - Whoa.
你说什么 你这个该死的同性恋
What'd you say, you fucking homo?
他妈的朋友 操♥你♥妈♥的
Fucking friend! Fuck you, too!
-傻♥逼♥ -你妈妈怎么样了
- Dick. - How's your mom doing, anyway?
把手拿开
Get your hand off me.
把你的手拿开
Get your fucking hand off me.
嘿 嘿 嘿 别激动
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
混♥蛋♥