Come on, man. I know I can.
好好好 你可以相信我
Yeah. Yeah. You can trust me.
多默
Dommer.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
好吧
All right.
可以
Okay.
多默
Dommer.
我们现在回到 吸血鬼的复仇
We now return to "Revenge of the Vampire."
你一定要听啊 我年轻的徒弟
You must listen, my young apprentice.
只有三种方法可以杀死邪恶的死者
There are but three ways to kill the unholy dead.
首先是阳光
The first is sunlight.
它的火会把野兽烧成灰烬
Its fire will burn the beast to ash.
好吧 是的 那确实啊 夏洛克
Well, yeah, no shit, Sherlock.
第二种方式是摧毁它的黑心
The second way is destroying its black heart.
三是斩首
The third is decapitation.
这是仅有的几种办法
These are the only ways.
很高兴知道这些 对吧 女士们
Good to know, right, ladies?
我们现在必须快点走
We must go now quickly.
倒霉
Shit.
哦
Ow.
哦
Ow.
哦 妈的
Oh, shit.
疼死
Ow.
起来晒太阳吧 混♥蛋♥
Rise and shine, asshole!
你完了 听到了吗
You're finished. You hear me?
今天这一切就结束了
This ends today!
嘿
Hey.
-早上好 斯坦利 -早上好 警长
- Morning, Stanley. - Morning, Sheriff.
你爷爷在家吗
Is your grandfather home?
嗯 不 不
Um, no. No.
他现在不在这儿
He's not here right now.
真的吗 因为他的车还在
That's funny 'cause, uh, the car's still here.
呵呵
Huh.
你不知道他去哪儿了 也不知道他什么时候回来 是吗
You don't know where he went or when he's coming back, do you?
不 我不知道 他
No, I-I don't. He's...
可能他又出去酗酒了 所以
probably out on one of his drinking binges again, so...
他是 他走了一会儿了
he's... he's been gone a little while.
积习难改 嗯
Can't teach an old dog new tricks, huh?
嗯 确实难
No. No, you can't.
你知道 也许你可以帮我一下
You know, maybe you could help me out with something.
伊芙琳·班恩 她给我打了个电♥话♥
Evelyn Bane, she gave me a call.
你认识伊芙琳·班恩吧
You know Evelyn Bane, don't you?
不 我不认识班恩
No. I don't know the Banes.
-真有趣 -为什么这么好笑
- That's funny. - Why's that funny?
因为他们就住在这条路上
'Cause they live right up the road.
-真的吗 -她的丈夫乔·班恩
- Really? - Her husband, Joe Bane,
他们家
they've been getting all their rabbits killed
所有的兔子都被杀了
on their property.
所以他说 你知道吗
So he said, "You know what?
我要去树林里找下狐狸
I'm gonna go out in the woods and find them foxes
或者别的动物
or whatever's doing it."
他再也没回来
He never came back.
啊
Huh.
你爷爷几个月前不是
Didn't your grandfather have a little trouble
和乔·班恩有矛盾吗
with Joe Bane a couple months back?
他们 他们可能有 但我-我真的不知道
They... They might have, but I-I don't really know about that,
因为 你知道 我待在外面
'cause, you know, I stay out...
也许你能帮我一下
Maybe you could help me out with something here.
-嗯 警长 实际上 -不 不 不 不
- Well, Sheriff, actually... - No, no, no, no.
-我真的得去上学了 -不 听着
- I really got to get to school. - No, listen.
只需要一秒钟
It's just gonna take a second.
好吧
All right.
你认得这张照片里的人吗
Do you recognize the guy in this photo?
你觉得他面熟吗
Does he look familiar to you at all?
嗯
Um...
不
No.
没有吗
No?
不 我-我-我 我从没见过长这样的人
No. I-I-I've... I've never seen anyone like that.
-真的吗 -没有
- Really? - No.
你能帮我个忙吗
Could you do me a favor?
如果你在这附近看到什么东西
If you see anything around here that kind of...
-…向你扑来 -嗯哼
- ...jumps out at you... - Mm-hmm.
……你能给我打个电♥话♥吗
...would you give me a call?
我绝对会的 警长
I absolutely will, Sheriff.
当然
Of course.
听着 呃 警长 我 呃
Look, uh, Sheriff, I, uh...
我真的得去上学了 我要迟到了
I really have to get to school. I'm gonna be really late.
-哦 你得去学校吗 -我 我要迟到了 是啊
- Oh, you got to get to school? - I'm... I'm gonna be late. Yeah.
嘿 你知道吗 我可以帮你
Hey, you know what? I can help you out.
我送你去学校吧
I'm gonna give you a lift to school.
这样 我们可以进一步讨论这个问题
That way, we can talk further about this.
不 警长 你不必那么做
No. Sheriff, you don't have to do that.
-我相信你还有… -我非常坚持 孩子
- I'm sure you got... - I insist, son.
行吧 行吧 我是说 行
All right, well, I mean, yeah,
事实上 那真的很棒
that'd be really great, actually.
-是的 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
你为什么不去准备呢
Why don't you go get ready?
好吧 我去拿我的书
All right. I'll go grab my books.
可以
Okay.
准备好了
Good to go.
好的 嗯 你带路吧
That's right. Um, why don't you lead the way?
当然
Sure.
行了 斯坦 结束了
All right, Stan. It's the end of the line.
什么
What?
我们到了
We're here.
哦
Oh.
-到站了 -是的 对的
- End of the line. - Yeah. Right.
-一个说法而已 -是的
- An expression. - Yeah.
你确定你不想告诉我什么吗
You sure there isn't anything you want to tell me?
比如什么
Like what?
我不知道
I don't know.
一些可能压在你心头的事情
Something that's maybe weighing on your mind.
不
No.
没有什么
Nothing.
你确定吗
You sure?
是啊 我肯定
Yeah. I'm sure.
嘿
Hey.
你好
Hi.
嘿 你的脸怎么了
Hey. What happened to your face?
没怎么 没怎么 小事情
Nothing. Nothing. It's fine.
-告诉我发生了什么事 -没关系
- Tell me what happened. - It's okay.
你还想告诉我什么吗
Did you still want to tell me something?
萝茜 我现在有很多事
Roxy, there's a lot going on right now.
嘿 萝西 呃 你昨晚把内♥裤♥忘在我家了
Hey, Roxy, uh, you forgot your panties at my place last night,
所以随便你什么时候过来
so come by whenever.
我♥日♥你♥个傻♥逼♥
Screw you.
不不不 你已经做了两次了 记得吗
Oh, no, you did that twice. Remember?
滚开
Fuck off.
冷静点 硬汉 我不会把她从你身边带走的
Calm down, tough guy. I ain't taking her from you.
你可以拥有她 没关系
You can have her. It's all right.
不过 记住一件事
You just remember one thing, though.
呃 你在捡我的破鞋
Uh, you're having my sloppy seconds.
够了 够了
That's enough! That's enough!
冷静 你完全失控了
Calm down! Totally out of control!
冷静
Calm down.
冷静点
Just calm down.
现在 听着
Now, listen up.
我最近注意到你的行为改变了
I've been noticing your behavior changes recently,
这正是我一直害怕的
and this is exactly what I've been afraid of.
扶他起来
Help him up.
所以我们打算
电影精选列表