And... And when I finally asked you why you were following me,
你告诉我你不想我走丢
you told me that you didn't want me to get lost.
你总是做正确的事
You always do the right thing.
萝茜 我得告诉你一件事
Roxy, I have to tell you something.
我 我爷爷
My... My grandfather...
嘿 你在这呢 你一整天都在哪里呢
Hey! There you are. Where you been all day?
哦 操 你怎么了 伙计
Oh, fuck. What happened to you, man?
你看起来很糟
You look like shit.
我的意思是 比平常更糟 就像吃了狗屎一样
I mean, more shit than usual, like if shit took a shit.
这有点尴尬
This is a little awkward.
我 我要 我要走了
I'm... I'm gonna... I'm gonna go.
好的 嗯 好吧
Okay. Um, okay.
待会儿见
I'll see you later.
可以 再见
Okay. Bye.
再见 萝西
Bye, Roxy.
我勒个去
What the hell?
-怎么 -说真的
- What? - Seriously.
对不起 我打断了你的茶话会
Sorry I interrupted your tea party.
-你怎么了 -你是我的问题
- What's your problem? - You're my problem.
对不起 我把你女朋友吓跑了
I'm sorry I scared away your girlfriend
或者不是你女朋友
or not your girlfriend.
你知道 我现在有够多的麻烦要处理了
You know, I got enough fucking shit to deal with right now.
你真的要惹我吗
You seriously had to come up and do that?
我又不知道
I didn't know!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
喔
Whoo!
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's the matter?
你和你的斯坦利吵架了吗
You and Stanley boy have a little fight?
听着 听着 别担心
Look. Look. Don't worry.
我相信你们很快就会亲亲和好的 放松点
I'm sure you guys will kiss and make up soon. Relax!
是的 他们可不止会亲亲
Yeah, they gonna do a little more than that.
嘿 你要去哪里 我们还没说完呢
Hey, where you going? We ain't finished talking!
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
怎么了
What's the matter?
怕你的小男友
Scared your little boyfriend
不来保护你的吗
isn't gonna be here to protect you?
这样吧 去你们的
You know what? Fuck you guys.
-哦 你还挺厉害是吧 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- Oh, we have a tough one. - Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck me!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
这他妈不可能
No fucking way.
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole.
看看他们这次对我做了什么
Look what they did to me this time!
你为了萝茜抛弃了我
You ditched me for Roxy.
你一走 那些混♥蛋♥就把我打了
Those shitheads trampled me as soon as you left.
我很抱歉 但你♥他♥妈♥的得走了
I'm so sorry about that, but you got to fucking leave.
我下次再跟你解释
I'll explain to you another time.
不行 你什么毛病啊 伙计
No! What's your damage, man?
我应该是你最好的朋友
I'm supposed to be your best friend!
现在告诉我到底怎么回事
Now tell me what the fuck's going on!
哦 妈的
Oh, shit.
行吧 可以 你过来
Okay. Okay. Come here. Come here.
小屋里有东西
There's something in the shed.
危险邪恶的东西
Something dangerous, evil.
不是人 是个别的东西
It's not human. It's something else.
是个杀人犯 前几天它杀了我的狗
It's a murderer. It killed my dog
还有我爷爷
and my grandpa the other day.
然后 然后 然后我就把门锁上了
And... And... And then I just, like, chained the door shut,
现在它被困在里面了 伙计
and now it's trapped inside, man,
我不知道该怎么办
and I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么处理
I-I-I don't know how I'm gonna deal with this.
但是 多默…
But, Dommer...
…它想杀了我
...it wants to kill me.
如果它出来了 它会杀了我的
If it gets out, it's gonna kill me.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
你嗑嗨了吗
Are you sniffing glue or something?
-不 不 不 不 -天啊
- No. No, no, no. - Geez.
多默 我发誓那里面有个什么东西
Dommer, I swear to God there's something inside.
好吧
All right.
那就给我看看
Then show me.
你想让我相信你 就让我看看
You want me to believe you, let me see.
让我看看你的宠物怪物
Let me see your pet monster.
可以 可以 行 行
Okay. Okay. All right. Fine.
来吧
Come on.
等等 等等 等等
Wait. Wait. Hold on.
我-我去拿点东西
I-I'm gonna grab something
在日落前修补好那个洞
to patch that hole up before sunset.
多默
Dommer.
多默
Dommer.
多默 你离得太近了 伙计
Dommer, you're way too close, dude.
多默
Dommer.
天哪 伙计 这太酷了
Holy shit, man! That was so rad!
我勒个去
God damn!
-多默 冷静点 -冷静点
- Dommer, just chill out. - Chill out?
伙计 你不明白这是什么意思吗
Dude, don't you see what this means?
这意味着我死定了
That I'm dead?
不 伙计
Hell no, man.
这是一份礼物 我们得救了
This is a gift. We're saved.
什么
What?
是啊 兄弟 我们有个宠物怪物啊
Yeah, man, we got a pet monster
就像一只训练有素的攻击犬
like a trained attack dog.
我们可以利用它 这就是力量
We can use this. This is power.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
不 伙计
No, dude,
再也不会有人来烦我们了
nobody's ever gonna mess with us again,
马布尔不会 任何人都不会
not Marble, not nobody.
想想看
Think about it.
我们把那三个混♥蛋♥带到这里来
We get those three dickheads over here.
我们把他们一个一个地送进去
We send them in one by one.
砰 晚安咯
Bam! Good night, Irene!
多默 冷静 仔细听我说
Dommer, okay, listen to me real carefully.
这叫谋杀 你疯了吗
You're talking about murder. Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
Are you?
不是谋杀 这叫扯平
It's not murder. It's payback.
听我说
Listen to me.
我恨那些混♥蛋♥ 我要他们死
I hate those scumbags, and I want them dead.
让那三个混♥蛋♥从地球上消失
Would you really feel any remorse
你真的会后悔吗
if those three shitheads fell off the face of the Earth?
-因为我可不会 -听我说 多默
- 'Cause I sure as hell wouldn't. - Listen to me, Dommer.
这不是礼物也不是武器 这很危险 好吗
This is not a gift or a weapon. This is dangerous, all right?
我没去报♥警♥是因为我不想
I haven't gone to the cops because I don't want
也被拖进这整件事
to get dragged into this whole thing, too.
我不想再回到少管所了
I'm not going back to juvie, period!
听着 伙计 我真的觉得你没抓住重点
Look, man, I really think you're missing the point.
答应我
Promise me.
听我说 你这个自私的混♥蛋♥
Listen to me, you selfish prick!
你有没有想过我每天过的什么日子
You ever think about what it's like for me
那三个混♥蛋♥
to get knocked in the dirt every day
日复一日年复一年地摁着我揍
by the same three assholes year after year, huh?
你想过那是什么样子吗
You ever think about what that's like?
这不是解决问题的办法
This isn't the solution to that.
胡说 怎么不是
Bullshit it's not, man!
听着 多默 我信任你
Look, Dommer, I trusted you on this.
你是我最好的朋友 我告诉了你这个天杀的秘密
I-I told you this fucking secret as my best friend,
我希望你作为我最好的朋友 能守口如瓶
and I'm expecting you to keep it as my best friend.
好吗
All right?
拜托 多默
Please, Dommer.
请让我相信你
Please just let me trust you on this.
来吧 伙计 我知道我能相信你
电影精选列表