I swear to God, I fucked up, man.
我只是在开玩笑 伙计
I was just joking, man.
对不起 兄弟 冷静点 冷静点
I'm sorry, man. Cool it. Cool it.
别来真的
Just take it easy.
别来真的
Take it easy?
还他妈要我别来真的
Take it fucking easy?
多年来你都叫我死基佬
For years you call me a faggot.
你说我娘娘腔
You call me a pussy.
就在昨天 你们三个又把我打了一顿
Just yesterday, the three of you kicked the shit out of me again!
我们他妈的没法不来真的 伙计
We're not fucking cool, man!
现在你的报应来了 婊♥子♥
It's fucking payback time, bitch!
现在谁是才娘娘腔 婊♥子♥
Who's the pussy now, bitch?!
我是 我是娘娘腔
I am. I'm the pussy.
求你了
Please.
进小屋去
Get in the shed.
什么
What?
快进去
Get in there now.
-多默 别这样 -他妈的闭嘴
- Dommer, don't do this. - Shut the fuck up!
不 别让他进小屋 伙计
No, don't put him in the shed, dude.
他妈的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
好吧
All right.
我进了那该死的小屋 我知道你会开枪打我
I get into that fucking shed, I know you're gonna shoot me.
如果你不照我说的做 我就开枪打死你
I'm gonna shoot you if you don't do what I say.
现在 行动
Now, move.
可以
Okay.
该死的 好吧
God damn it. All right.
我要进去…
I'm gonna go inside the fucking...
-这才对 -好吧
- Yes, you are. - Okay.
别开枪
Just don't shoot.
来吧 多默
Come on, Dommer.
哦 妈的 好的
Oh, shit. Okay.
我靠 那他妈的是什么
Hey, what the fuck is that?
那他妈的是个胳膊吗
Is that a fucking arm?
-进小屋去 -那他妈的是个胳膊吗
- Get in the shed. - Is that a fucking arm?!
多默 别让他进他妈的小屋里
Dommer, don't put him in the fucking shed.
闭嘴 斯坦
Shut the fuck up, Stan.
伙计 让他回家吧 兄弟
Dude, let's just let him go home, man.
他妈的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
多默 别逼他进去
Dommer, don't make him go in there.
-你会… -你再讲一句
- You're gonna... - I'm gonna fucking
我他妈连你一起打
shoot you, too!
闭嘴
Shut up!
一句话都别说
Say one more fucking thing!
听着 我是个胆小鬼 兄弟 我是个软蛋
Look, I'm a pussy, man. I'm a pussy.
是的 你♥他♥妈♥说得对
Yes, you fucking are.
现在 赶紧他妈的进去
Now, get the fuck in there
不然我就把你的脸炸开
before I blow your fucking face off.
我没跟你开玩笑
I am not fucking with you!
多默 那个小屋里是什么
Dommer, what's inside that shed?
进去
Get in.
小屋里他妈的有什么
What the fuck's inside that shed?!
你想挨枪子吗
You want to get shot?
进去
Go inside.
多默 拜托
Dommer, please.
求你了 我求你了
Please, I'm begging you.
你求得不够情真意切 婊♥子♥
Beg better, bitch.
我他妈的是个软蛋
I'm a fucking pussy.
再努力点
Beg better!
求你了 求你了
Please, please.
-我不相信你 -我他妈的
- I don't believe you. - I fucking...
我对你做的一切 伙计
Everything I did to you, man,
我做的所有事情都是丧尽天良
I was a piece of shit for doing it.
一切的一切 从萝西 斯坦 到你 兄弟
Everything, everything from Roxy, with Stan, with you, man.
每一次 是我搞砸了 是我的问题
Every time, I fucked up. I fucked up.
还有…而且…都是我的错
And... And it's... it's all on me.
好吗 都怪我
Okay? It's all on me.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
进去
Get in there.
快点
Go!
三 二
Three... two.
好吧 我要进了
Okay, I'm going.
也许 也许还不算太晚
Maybe... Maybe it's not too late.
也许我们可以把他弄出来
Maybe we can get him out.
很久前就太晚了 斯坦
It was too late a long time ago, Stan.
那他妈的是什么 卧♥槽♥
The hell's that? Fuck.
你♥他♥妈♥的刚刚做了什么 你到底在想什么
What the fuck did you just do? What the hell were you thinking?
-够了就够了 好吗 -你刚刚杀了他
- Enough was enough, all right? - You just got him killed.
你♥他♥妈♥的杀了他 伙计
You just fucking killed him, man.
-你杀了马布尔 -把你的手拿开
- You killed Marble! - Get your hands off of me!
你♥他♥妈♥的杀了他 伙计
You fucking killed him, dude!
-你杀了他 伙计 -软蛋 你♥他♥妈♥的是个软蛋
- Killed him, dude! - Pussy! You're a fucking coward!
我会…
And I'd...
斯坦利
Stanley?
斯坦 你没事吧
Stan, are you okay?
萝西
Roxy?
怎么搞的
What happened?
哦 不 哦 不
Oh, no. Oh, no.
他在哪里 他出去了吗
Where is he? Did he get out?
谁啊
Who?
啊 妈的
Ah, shit.
萝西 多默在哪
Roxy, where's Dommer?
-多默吗 -他去哪儿了
- Dommer? - Where'd he go?
这里没人 这里没人
No one is here. No one is here.
有人从这里出来吗
Did anyone come out of here?
谁 你在找谁
Who? Who are you looking for?
斯坦 到底发生了什么事
Stan, what the hell is happening?
哦 天哪 那是什么
Oh, my God! What?!
好吧 好吧 萝西
Okay, okay, Roxy?
萝西 萝西 没事的 没关系
Roxy, Roxy, it's okay. It's okay.
嘿 我-我需要你待在那里 好吗
Hey, I-I need you to stay right there, okay?
待在那儿
Stay there.
马布尔
Marble?
马布尔
Marble?
等等
Wait.
马布尔
Marble?
马布尔 是你吗
Marble, is that you?
马布尔 贝恩在哪
Marble, where's Bane?
贝恩 放开他
Bane, drop him.
多默
Dommer?
真希望你能看到你脸上的表情
I wish you could see the look on your face.
多默 贝恩在哪
Dommer, where's Bane?
走了 但他会回来找你的
Gone, but he's coming back for you.
你知道吗 斯坦
You know, Stan?
我一直以为
I always thought that...
……你是最强的那个
...that you were the strong one,
但现在不是了
but not anymore.
我现在是最强的人了
I'm the strong one now.
多默 请不要这样做
Dommer, please don't do this.
你是我的朋友
You're my friend.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
我们不仅仅是朋友 斯坦
We're not just friends, Stan.
我们永远是血亲兄弟
We're blood brothers forever.
萝茜 快跑
Roxy, run right now!
哦 不 哦 不
Oh, no. Oh, no.
多默
Dommer?
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
多默怎么了
What happened to Dommer?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
斯坦 我很抱歉
Stan, I'm sorry.
斯坦
Stan!
我很抱歉
电影精选列表