嫌疑恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
on the battlefield.
把他们拘留在哪
Detain them where?
我们要把他们带回美国吗
Are we bringing them to the U.S.?
反恐中心可不搞
We're really not in the prison business
-监狱那一套 -听我说
- over in Counterterrorism. - Look,
反恐中心上周的预算是多少
the budget for Counterterrorism last week was what?
六个亿
$600 million?
这周的预算不设上限
The budget this week is whatever you need it to be.
只要能完成任务 我们不择手段
And we are in whatever business it takes to get the job done.
起初 中情局的法务
Initially, CIA legal
声明任何用于关押的设施
stated that any facility used to hold detainees
都需达到美国监狱局的要求
had to meet the requirements of the U.S. Bureau of Prisons,
但后来 副局长帕维特认为
but then Deputy Director Pavitt
那样局限太大
thought that was gonna be too limiting.
那么 是谁想出了黑狱的主意
So, who came up with the black sites?
还不太清楚 我的猜想是
Not totally clear. My guess
要么是反恐中心的高级职员
is either a senior officer at Counterterr... CTC,
要么是亚历克站的本·拉♥登♥小组
or Alec Station bin Laden unit
认定黑狱是最好的选择
decided black sites were the best option.
中情局有没有告知国♥务♥院♥
Well, did the CIA tell the State Department
他们在跟人协商要在境外拘留人员
they were making deals to hold people on foreign soil?
国务卿鲍威尔在此事中扮演了什么角色
Where was Secretary of State Powell in all this?
我找到了一份备忘录
Well, I found a memo.
中情局的法律总顾问
The CIA's general counsel...
声称决定是
said the decision was made
不将该项目告知鲍威尔
not to tell Powell about the program,
因为
because...
"如果他知道了情况
"He would blow his stack
一定会大发雷霆"
if he were to be briefed on what was going on."
谁的决定
Well, who decided that?
某个白宫内部的人
Someone inside the White House.
那审讯呢
What about interrogations?
布♥什♥总统的备忘录
President Bush's memoranda
只授权了逮捕和拘留
just authorized capturing and detaining.
丝毫没有提到审讯的事
It didn't say anything about interrogations.
那么是谁给他们许可去做那些事的
And who gave them permission to play that role?
没人 看起来是从反恐中心的法务开始的
Nobody. It looks like it started with legal at CTC.
要我把这事汇报给麦凯恩参议员吗
Do you want me to brief Senator McCain on this?
我知道他感兴趣
I know he's interested.
共和党♥退♥出了这次调查 丹
The Republicans just pulled out of the study, Dan.
早上好
Good morning.
大伙人呢
Where is everybody?
司法部长霍尔德启动了对中情局的
Attorney General Holder opened a criminal investigation
犯罪调查
into the CIA.
因此 中情局不允许他们的任何人
As a result, the Agency won't allow any of their people
接受我们的访谈
to be interviewed for our report.
共和党不认为调查还能继续
The Republicans don't see how we can move forward,
所以他们退出了
so they're out.
那调查要中止吗
So, does this mean we stop?
毕竟 委员会投过票赞成调查的
I mean, the committee voted to investigate.
参议员让我们继续
The senator says we keep going.
但我们无法询问任何
But we can't actually talk to anyone
-参与过这一项目的人 -对
- who was involved in the program. - Right.
据中情局法务所说 中情局的人只对司法部的人开口
According to CIA legal, CIA personnel is only speaking to DOJ.
那司法部会分享他们的发现吗
And is DOJ gonna share their findings?
我是说 我们能跟他们合作吗
I mean, can we work with them?
我已经联♥系♥了特别检察官
I've reached out to the special prosecutor.
正在等他的回复
I'm waiting to hear back.
好 但如果参与过项目的人
Okay, but if nobody who actually worked on the program
都不肯跟我们谈 我们要怎么调查
is going to talk to us, how do we investigate?
我们有文件
So, we have the files,
他们的电子邮件和电报 备忘录
their e-mails and cables, their memos.
我们要用他们自己的沟通记录将事情展现出来
We have to use their own communications to tell the story.
你知道这会有多难吗
Do you have any idea how hard that's gonna be?
录像带的调查可花了两年 丹
The tapes investigation took two years, Dan,
而这可远比录像带上的内容要复杂得多
and this is about a lot more than what was on the tapes.
我们都不知道这到底算什么
We don't even know what this is.
对 但我们知道这事的始作俑者
Right, but we do know who it starts with.
我们一次找一位受押人员
We go one detainee at a time.
阿布·祖贝达 2002年3月
最高机密
阿布·祖贝达
于费萨尔巴被捕
重伤
出发日期 2004年8月23日 周一
返程日期 2004年8月28日 周六
联调局审讯祖贝达
特别探员阿里·苏凡
黑狱
阿布·祖贝达被交给绿色拘留点
绿色拘留点
2002年3月
你会说英语吗
You speak English?
我叫阿里·苏凡 我是联调局的
My name is Ali Soufan. I'm with the FBI.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
-明白吗 -不 你们要带我去哪
- You understand? - No. Where are you taking me?
你的伤口感染了
Your wound is infected.
但我们会照顾好你的
But we're going to take good care of you.
我要给你看样东西
I want to show you something.
他在跟镜头外的什么人说话
He's talking to someone off-screen.
他叫他穆赫塔尔
He's calling him Mukhtar.
你知道是谁吗
You know who that is?
穆赫塔尔
Mukhtar.
脑子飞走的人
就像飞机一样
一个疯子
A man who lost his mind?
哪个是他
不 不是他
No, not him.
哈立德·谢赫·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed?
我会让医生进来看看你
然后我会回来 我们继续聊
喝百事可乐吗
我能活下来吗
如果安♥拉♥愿意的话
阿布·祖贝达确认了哈立德就是
Abu Zubaydah confirmed that KSM is the leader
基♥地♥组♥织♥在阿富汗境外所有行动的头领
of all Al Qaeda operations outside of Afghanistan.
他训练了那些劫机者
He trained the hijackers.
我们认为他就是主谋
We're calling him the mastermind.
了不起
Outstanding.
向本·拉♥登♥小组致敬
Hats off to the bin Laden group.
不管是你们哪个手下查出了这些
Whichever one of your people did this,
我都想亲自打电♥话♥祝贺
I want to call them and congratulate them in person.
是谁
Who was it?
不是我们的人
Wasn't our guy.
什么 那是谁
What? Who got it?
联调局在审讯祖贝达
FBI is working Zubaydah.
是联调局的人查到的
An FBI guy got this?
是的 阿里·苏凡
Yes, Ali Soufan.
他们在科尔调查中用过他
They used him in the Cole investigation.
他是他们反恐组的人 他会说阿♥拉♥伯语
He's part of their counterterrorism group. He speaks Arabic.
我不在乎谁会说阿♥拉♥伯语
I don't care who speaks Arabic.
这可不只是犯罪调查
This is not just a criminal investigation.
我们这里是收集情报的
We are gathering intelligence here.
这是我们的职责
That is what we do.
联调局着眼于过去
The FBI is looking at the past.
而我们要阻止未来的恐怖袭击
We need to stop attacks in the future.
我要中情局的人跟那家伙在一起 明白吗
I want CIA in the room with this guy, okay?
我要中情局的人跟祖贝达在一起
I want CIA in the room with Zubaydah.
我们有谁能让他开口
So, who do we have who can work on him?
中情局运作线人 他们都是会配合的人
CIA runs sources, people who cooperate.
这些人可不一样
That's not these guys.
我们没榨干受押人♥大♥脑的每一秒
Every second we are not draining the detainee's brain,
都是赌运气
we are rolling the dice.
我们得派自己的人去那里
We need our people in the room.
我们现在得做提问的人
We need to be the ones asking the questions now.
我听一个技术服务部的人说过
I heard from someone over in Technical Services,
一个叫米里亚姆的女人
a woman named Miriam,
关于几个空军心理学家
about a couple of Air Force psychologists
他们加入后给审讯带来了全新的方法
who came in and pitched a whole new approach to interrogations.
吉姆·米切尔和布鲁斯·杰森
Jim Mitchell and Bruce Jessen.
米里亚姆说米切尔有秘诀
电影精选列表