本片基于参议院情报委员会
对中情局拘留和审讯项目的调查结果
你进行这项调查有多久了 丹
How long you been working on this project, Dan?
五年
Five years.
五年
Five.
每天从早到晚 外加周末吗
Every day? Nights, weekends?
非常辛苦
It's been very consuming.
帕涅塔审查报告
最高机密 敏感信息隔离
丹 你有伴侣吗 或者家人
Do you have a relationship, Dan? Family?
我只是想更好地了解你
Just trying to get a better sense of who you are.
刚开始的时候 我在和别人约会 但是
When it started, I was seeing someone, but, you know,
考虑到工作性质和时间
with the nature of the work and the hours...
我不是一个很好的伴侣
I wasn't a very good partner.
五年 一切成果都可能化为乌有
Five years, and it could all go away.
因为这些指控而烟消云散
Just vanish in the face of these allegations.
我完全能想象
I can certainly imagine
像你这样雄心勃勃的年轻人花费数年的时间
an ambitious young man like yourself spends years
埋头于调查一些可怕的场面
with his head buried in some terrible spectacle,
对调查过程感到沮丧
gets frustrated with the process,
遇到一个能更快传出真♥相♥的机会
sees an opportunity to get the truth out faster,
也许会选择越界
maybe crosses a line.
我猜这是你参与过的
I'm assuming this is the most important thing
-最重要的事情 -我没做
- you've ever been a part of. - I didn't do it.
又或是一位同样雄心勃勃的参议员
Or I can see an equally ambitious senator
鼓励你去做点什么
encouraging you to do something.
现在是告诉我的好机会
Now would be a good time to tell me.
不是那样的 我的所作所为是个人行为
That did not happen. What I did, I did on my own.
我独自行动
I acted alone.
你睡过觉吗 兄弟
You ever sleep, bro?
我以前会睡 后来妨碍工作了
I used to. Got in the way of work.
包里有任何物品包含
Anything in that bag contain the real names
中情局职员 线人或合作伙伴的真名
of CIA officers, assets or partners,
或任何会违反
or any information that would be in violation
中♥央♥情报局和美国参议院
of the agreement between the Central Intelligence Agency
之间协议的信息吗
and the United States Senate?
-晚安 杰伊 -你也是 丹
- Have a good night, Jay. - You, too, Dan.
你确实偷了文件
So, you did steal the document?
我没偷 我转移了它
I did not steal it. I relocated it.
每个人都各执一词
Everyone has their own words.
语言是用来选择立场的
The language is built to choose sides.
你为什么要转移它
Now, why did you relocate it?
他们会把你送进监狱的 丹
They could send you to jail, Dan.
酷刑报告
我想我应该从头讲起
I think I should start at the beginning.
参议员专座
-你是丹·琼斯吗 -是
- You Dan Jones? - Yeah.
丹尼斯·麦克唐纳
Denis McDonough.
非常感谢您能见我
Thank you so much for meeting me.
进来吧 别客气
Come on in. Yeah. Absolutely.
感谢你能来
So, thanks for coming in.
讲讲你的故事吧
Tell me your story.
我读研究生的第二天是9月11日
My second day of grad school was September 11th.
我正要去听课 突然间一切都停止了
I was headed to a lecture, and everything just... stopped.
第二天 我把课都换成了国♥家♥安♥全♥方向的
The next day, I changed all my classes to national security.
好样的
Good man.
你的长♥期♥规划呢
So, what's the long-term plan?
十年后你觉得自己能做成什么样
Where do you see yourself in ten years?
要竞选公职吗
Are you running for office?
不 我对政♥治♥没什么兴趣
No. No politics for me.
我想我在幕后会更有效
I think I'd be more effective behind the scenes,
在真的可以有所作为的地方效力
somewhere I can really make a difference.
去哈佛之前呢
So, what about before Harvard?
你是怎么打发日子的
What'd you fill up your days with then?
在巴尔的摩"为美国而教"项目工作了三年
Teach For America for three years in Baltimore.
教七年级学生
Seventh-graders.
我了解到你大学毕业后在明尼苏达州圣保罗
I read that you taught high school Spanish
教高中西班牙语
in Saint Paul, Minnesota, after college?
林登·约翰逊的第一份工作是在
And LBJ's first job was teaching
德克萨斯南部的墨西哥学校教书
at the Mexican school in South Texas.
知道如何和孩子相处
Knowing how to deal with children
是在国会工作时非常有用的技能
is a highly useful skill when working on the Hill.
但从我作为参议院职员的角度来看
But from my perspective as Senate staff,
我建议你等到我们击败共和党后再加入
I would wait until things turn around up here.
我想达施勒参议员也会这么说
I think Senator Daschle would say the same thing.
去学习一些现实经验 比如从事反恐领域
Go get some real-world experience in counterterrorism,
从事外交政策
in... foreign policy.
试试中情局 试试联调局
Try the CIA. Try FBI.
让他们教你在教室里学不到的东西
Have them teach you what they don't teach you in a classroom.
然后你可以回到这里 然后
Then you can come back here, and...
帮我们收拾布♥什♥和切尼留下的烂摊子
help us fix all the things that Bush and Cheney are breaking.
我是麦克唐纳
McDonough.
是的 参议员 等一下
Yes, Senator, uh, one second.
是上司 拿着
The boss. Here.
保持联♥系♥ 好吗
Keep in touch, huh?
-非常感谢你抽出时间 -不客气
- Thank you very much for your time. - Absolutely.
我现在没有这个信息
I do not have that information right now,
但我一定能在十五分钟内给你弄到
but I can certainly get that for you in the next 15.
好
Yeah.
关于德国的炸♥弹♥袭击阴谋
In regards to the bomb plots in Germany,
三个人在梅德巴♥赫♥被捕
three men were arrested in Medebach
搜获680千克过氧化氢
with 1,500 pounds of hydrogen peroxide
以及26个军用级雷♥管♥
and 26 military-grade detonators.
中情局怀疑伊♥斯♥兰♥圣♥战♥联盟...
The CIA suspects the Islamic Jihad Union...
打扰一下
Excuse me.
能跟我来一下吗 丹
Can I borrow you for a minute, Dan?
参议员想见你
Senator would like to see you.
没问题
Yeah, of course.
参议员黛安·范斯坦 加州
-早上好 丹 -早上好 参议员
- Morning, Dan. - Morning, Senator.
今天《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的报道你看了吗
Have you seen the story today in The New York Times?
没有 参议员 我还没看
No, Senator, I have not.
显然 中情局销毁了
Evidently, the CIA destroyed tapes
对基♥地♥组♥织♥在押人员的审讯录像带
of interrogations of Al Qaeda detainees.
情报委员会知道有录像带吗
Did the Intel Committee know there were tapes?
不 这是我第一次听说
No. This is the first I've heard of it.
我想知道录像带上记录了什么
So, I want to find out what was on the tapes
以及它们被销毁的原因
and why they were destroyed.
我们要你来领导调查 丹
We want you to lead the investigation, Dan.
但是如果录像带被销毁了 我们怎么...
But if the tapes were destroyed, how do we...
他们说他们有书面记录
They're saying they have written records.
成千上万页 我们看看到底有没有
Thousands of pages. Let's see about that.
我要你弄清楚他们到底有什么
I want you to find out exactly what they have
每个字都要读
and read every word of it.
这份关于中情局销毁录像带的报告
This report on the destruction of tapes by the CIA
-调查耗时两年 -谢谢
- has been two years in the making. - Thank you.
调查结果非常令人担忧
The findings are very troubling,
参议院情报特别委员会
敏感信息隔离设施
但它仍然属于机密
but it will remain classified.
基于这些发现 一次更大规模的
Based on these revelations, a larger study into
针对整个中情局拘留和审讯项目的调查
the entire CIA Detention and Interrogation Program
显然十分必要
is clearly in order.
赞成者 请说"赞成"
All in favor, say "yay."
-怀特豪斯先生 -赞成
- Mr. Whitehouse? - Yay.
-博格先生 -赞成
- Mr. Berg? - Yay.
-洛克菲勒先生 -赞成
- Mr. Rockefeller? - Yay.
钱布利斯先生
Mr. Chambliss?
-反对 -里施先生
- Nay. - Mr. Risch?
我认为这是浪费时间
I think this is a waste of time.
我知道你投了反对票 萨克斯比
Now, I know you voted against this, Saxby...
但你已经调查过录像带的事了
But you already had your tapes investigation.
是的 但我们都赞成进一步调查 十四票对一票
Yes, but the rest of us voted to go further, 14 to one.
提供监督是我们的职责
It's our job to provide oversight.
在竞选期间
电影精选列表