然后她就自杀了
And then she killed herself.
天呐 怎么自杀的
Oh, my God. How?
上吊的 孩子们找到的她
Hanging. The kids found her.
"孩子们" 西蒙还有
Oh, "kids." Simon...
西蒙还有个姐姐 玛丽娜
Simon had an older sister, Marina.
他们的父亲太严厉了
Their father was so strict,
孩子们总是说
the kids were always,
"好的 谢谢"还有"谢谢您 夫人"
"Yes, please" and "Thank you, ma'am."
他迫使他们在各方面都做到最好
He pushed them to be the best at everything,
总是拖着他们去看艺术展或者听讲座
forever dragging them to some art exhibition or lecture.
一点娱乐活动都不想让他们有
Didn't seem to want them to have any fun.
从来不过任何节日
Never, ever went on holidays.
有一次 玛丽娜把冰激凌滴到衣服上了
One time, Marina dripped ice cream on her top.
老西蒙把她带进屋里
And Simon Sr took her inside the house.
他们出来之后 她就闭口不言了
And when they came out, she wouldn't speak,
一个字都不肯说
wouldn't say a word.
你知道发生什么了吗
Did you find out what happened?
我后来才知道 他打得特别狠
I found out later, he had beaten her so hard,
她背上都是鞭痕
she had welts on her backside.
我的邻居很残忍♥
My neighbour was cruel...
他要求他的家庭尽善尽美
He demanded perfection from his family,
尤其是他的孩子们
especially his children,
一旦他们没有达到他的高要求
and if they didn't achieve his high standards immediately,
他就会用鞭子抽他们
he would whip it out of them.
我把我的疑虑告诉过我丈夫
I told my husband I had suspicions,
但他让我别管闲事
but he just told me to mind my own business.
你知道他们现在在哪吗
Do you know where they are now?
自从玛丽娜离家去上寄宿学校就没见过了
Haven't seen Marina since she left for boarding school,
我觉得西蒙被儿童保护组织接走了
and I think Simon was taken by Child Protective Services.
比利时布鲁塞尔
这不符合以往作案模式
It's a break in the pattern.
他们不是夫妻 谋杀案之间间隔更短
Not a married couple, fewer days between murders,
也没有明显暴♥力♥痕迹
and no real signs of violence.
其实梅利兹先生和里尼克先生刚刚结婚
Actually, Mr Melitz and Mr Riniker were recently married.
比利时是最早允许
Belgium was one of the first countries
同性婚姻的国家之一
to allow same-sex marriage.
这就是案发地
This is where it happened.
请问能给我一下明信片吗
我们在有线新闻网办公室里发现了这张明信片
We found this postcard at the CNN offices.
等等 还有照片吗
Wait, was there a photograph with it?
没有照片
No photo.
又回到了原点
汉斯·杜邦
比利时布鲁塞尔
莱西讷街200号♥
"又回到了原点"
"It has come full circle."
字迹不太一样
The handwriting looks different.
没有照片 没有截掉的肢体部位
No photograph. No unconnected body parts.
同性♥伴♥侣♥
Gay couple...
你觉得是模仿作案吗
You think it's a copycat?
兰道夫夫妇是怎么离开斯德哥尔摩
How could the Randolphs have
却没被侦察到的
left Stockholm undetected?
看
Look.
布格罗的《地狱中的但丁和维吉尔》
Bouguereau's Dante and Virgil in Hell.
比尔让我去见海史密斯 我得走了
Bill's got me in to see Haysmith. I got to run.
瓦莱丽
Valerie...
好 好 我会小心的
Yes, yes, I'll be careful.
布布利兹把照片发来了
Bublitz sent the photos, and also
还发来了阿姆斯特丹罪案现场的照片
the crime scene photos of Amsterdam.
看
Look.
等一下 倒回去
Wait, wait, go... Go back.
那是我外婆的戒指
That's my grandmother's ring.
那是我女儿的手
That's my daughter's hand!
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
那是我女儿的手
That's my daughter's hand.
不
No.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我女儿的手
My daughter's hand...
你有15分钟时间 夫人
Got 15 minutes, ma'am.
抱歉一直盯着你看
Forgive me for staring.
你是我这么久以来
You're the first good-looking woman
见到的第一个漂亮女人
I've seen in a very long time.
你的头脑配得上这张脸蛋吗
Do you have a mind to match that face?
头脑聪慧到能让我出去吗
A mind brilliant enough to get me out of here?
我们正在准备立案上诉
We're building a case to launch an appeal.
我在你儿子提供的证据中
I found a number of inconsistencies
发现了一些矛盾之处
in the evidence provided by your son.
他们告诉你他毁了一幅德·库宁的画吗
Did they tell you he defiled a de Kooning?
他们俩曾经拥有一切 一切
Those two had everything. Everything!
他们所受的教育是钱买♥♥不来的
You cannot buy the kind of education they had.
尊重金钱对你很重要 是吗
Respect for money is important to you, isn't it?
当然
Of course.
仔细听我说
Listen to me very carefully.
此非父之罪
The sins of the father this is not.
能解释一下吗
Care to elaborate?
卡农女士 我们只有15分钟时间
We have 15 minutes together, Ms Kanon,
我们能别把时间都浪费在
can we please not spend it talking about
这些忘恩负义的混♥蛋♥上吗
these ungrateful bastards?
我们谈谈政♥治♥ 谈谈艺术吧
Let's talk about politics, art.
我们来谈谈立体派的晚期作品
Let's talk about the late works of the Cubists,
为何表现主义是对法♥西♥斯♥主义的反应
how the Expressionists were a reaction to fascism.
或者被送去寄宿学校对你的孩子有什么影响
Or how being sent to boarding school affects your child?
你女儿怎么了
What happened to your daughter?
好像没有她的消息
There seems no trace of her.
我们在找原因
We're looking for cause.
小西蒙为什么要编造你的故事
Why would Simon Jr make up stories about you?
你知道在这里你的感官会变得更敏锐吗
Did you know your senses get heightened in this place?
我也不知道为什么
I don't know why.
可能是因为噪音
Perhaps it's all the noise,
随后便是寂静
followed by the silence.
父亲的职责在于教育 我做到了
A father's duty is to teach, and I did just that.
我教授他们文化 伦理 道德 规矩
I taught them culture, ethics, morality, discipline.
是吗
Is that right?
你和她一样
Oh, you're just like her.
狡猾的小贱♥人♥
Devious little bitch.
年轻女孩只要做到一件事
Young girls need to be just that.
做年轻女孩就好
Young girls.
你会一起找到他们
You'll find them together.
无法把他们分开
You can't keep them apart...
除非强迫他们
Except by force.
这你可是最拿手的
That's something you're very good at.
吗
Oh, are you judging me?
我觉得法庭已经这么做了
Oh, I think a court already did that.
社会上到处都是正派的人做出的错误选择
Well, society is full of wrong decisions made by decent people.
就拿我来说吧
Take me, for example.
我见了你
I met with you
因为我还以为你能帮我
because I actually thought you might be able to help me.
你的判断真是大错特错
Well, that was a huge error of judgement on your part.
我想你应该不会处理我的上诉吧
So I take it you won't be handling my appeal.
幸会了 夫人
Enchante, madame.
幸会
Enchante.
看来海史密斯的怒火
It seems the majority of Haysmith's rage was...
主要集中在女孩身上
Was focused on the girl.
玛丽娜被送去寄宿学校
So, Marina gets sent away to boarding school,
西蒙不惜一切也要把她接回来
and Simon stops at nothing to get her back.
这可真是个亲弟弟
That is one hell of a brother.
除非
Unless...
除非背后还有隐情
Unless it's more than that.
什么意思
What do you mean?
瓦莱丽说海史密斯管玛丽娜叫
Valerie said that Haysmith
"狡猾的小贱♥人♥"
called Marina "a devious bitch",
但他还说了什么
but he also said something about
年轻女孩只要做年轻女孩就好
电影精选列表