以省略号♥结尾吗
With a "dot, dot, dot"?
不 就是句号♥
No, just a single dot.
我会通知霍格伦德和国际刑♥警♥
I'll loop in Hoglund and Interpol,
看看我们能不能追踪电子邮件
see if we can trace the email.
欧洲各地都在进行搜捕
There's a manhunt across Europe.
同时你别轻举妄动 朋友
In the meantime sit tight, my friend.
那是绝不可能了
Not a chance in hell.
我要回慕尼黑了
I'm going back to Munich.
我懂
Understood.
你做分内的事
You do what is expected.
我做该做的事
I'm going to do what's needed.
我知道你很清楚怎么开枪
I know you know how to use this.
你有你能决定该不该用这枪
Only you can determine if you should.
罗马有人在电视上认出他们了
寄给那记者的邮件有什么进展
我们查到一个IP地址
登录历史追溯到在罗马一家店注册的账号♥
同时购买♥♥的还有一台新平板电脑
定位呢
我们正在追踪
芬兰赫尔辛基
这里离俄♥罗♥斯♥边境有多远
How far to the Russian border?
三小时左右 这是唯一的路
Around three hours. There's only one road.
取车处
西蒙 是他们
该回家了
我刚回来 在邮箱里看到这个
连邮票都没有
为明信片杀手辩护
-是他们吗 -对 就是他们
- Is it them? - Yeah, it's them.
黛西
Dessie!
黛西
Dessie!
早安
Morning.
我们就知道你会明白
We knew you'd figure it out.
是麦克想到要提大幕拉开
It was Mac's idea to mention the curtain being pulled back.
我们的母亲是我们一生中唯一的美好
Our mother was the one good thing in our lives.
她在努力让我们不受他的伤害
She tried to protect us from him.
但怪物始终是怪物
But monsters will remain monsters,
无论你用什么办法去驯化它们
no matter what you try to do to tame them.
数个世纪以来 艺术家勾勒出无数杀戮的瞬间
For centuries, artists have killed things in a moment.
我们重塑了他们的杰作
We reinvented that.
你写到我们怒气的程度时
When you wrote about the intensity of our rage,
如此一针见血
it was so perceptive.
你们很幸运能拥有彼此
You were lucky to have each other.
我父亲也不是什么好人
My father wasn't a good man either.
要是我有个弟弟 或许也会好过一点
If I'd had a brother, it would have been easier.
那个男人只配烂在阴曹地府
That man deserves to rot in hell.
谁能说我们的感受就"无法接受"
Who can say how we feel is "unacceptable"?
爱就是爱
Love is love.
我喜欢你
I like you.
那你为什么不放我走
So why don't you let me go?
停车 停车
Hey, stop, stop!
-我不会 -麦克 这里就好
- I wouldn't... - Mac, this is good.
麦克 停车
Mac, stop the car.
听我说
Listen...
西尔维娅 求你了 放我走
Sylvia, listen, please... Let me go!
求你了
Please.
我好冷
I'm so cold...
很快就结束了
It won't take very long.
我保证 你不会感到一丝疼痛
And I promise, you won't feel any pain.
好吗
Okay?
我们可以开始了吗
We good to go?
非常好
Perfect.
他们在那里
There they are.
莫迪利亚尼的《斜躺的裸女》
Modigilani's Reclining Nude.
"艺术乃化为光的伤"
"Art is a wound turned into light."
你把这个喝了 就感觉不到疼了 好吗
Look, you drink this, you won't feel any pain. Okay?
-喝吧 -快点
- Come on. - Come on.
-天啊 -去你的
- Christ! - Fuck you!
你真觉得你能阻止这事吗
Do you think that you can stop this?
再来一次
Now, one more time.
离她远点
Step away from her.
手伸到我能看见的地方
Hands where I can see them.
你女儿很可爱
Your daughter was lovely.
闭嘴
Shut up.
她手指很修长 很优雅
She had the longest fingers, so graceful.
你根本不认识我女儿
You didn't know my daughter.
你没资格提她
You don't get to talk about her.
但她说起过你
But she talked about you.
她说了你的很多事
She talked about you a lot.
她说很希望孩子对父母离婚也有发言权
She said she wished kids had a say in their parents' divorce.
我们的父亲跟你完全不同
Our father was nothing like you.
但你们的母亲
But your mother...
她过世的时候 你们一定很伤心吧
It must have really hurt when she died, huh?
他夺走了她的一切
He took everything from her,
直到她一无所有
till there was nothing left.
玛丽娜 你还好吗
Marina, we okay?
不要
No!
不要
No!
不 不
No! No!
你不去追他们吗
You're not gonna go after them?
他们哪里都去不了
Nowhere for them to go.
玛丽娜 我们是在回家吗
Marina, are we going home?
对 那里永不日落 永远不会
Yes. The sun never sets there. Never.
那里的人会接受我们
We'll be accepted.
再也没人能伤害我们
No one can hurt us again.
你好啊
Hello.
你好
Hey.
我还担心再也见不到你了
I was worried I wasn't gonna get to see you again.
准备好出院了吗
Ready to go?
-准备好了 -我来拿那个
- Yes, I am. - Let me carry that.
你们国家的人会在吃早饭的时候
Your countrymen will be reading the salacious details
读到这些反胃的细节
over their cornflakes.
不知怎么的 好像加重了整个悲剧
Somehow just compounds the tragedy of it all.
海史密斯手上沾满了鲜血
Haysmith has enormous amounts of blood on his hands.
而且真的
And really,
完全没跟家人联♥系♥吗
no family connection at all?
他们一出生就被领养了
They were adopted at birth
相隔三年 从两个州领养的
three years apart, from two different states.
根据新闻报道
According to press reports,
他预付了这个律师
he had this attorney on retainer.
他很清楚自己要什么
Was very specific on what he wanted.
-麻烦签名 -长相 背景
- Sign, please. - Looks, background...
早期最好的基因工程
Early genetic engineering at its finest.
一点没错
Exactly.
感觉他不只是情感感知无能
Seemingly, he was impotent in more than just the emotional sense.
该死 你要知道
Damn, you know...
西蒙和玛丽娜本来可以结婚的
Simon and Marina, they could have gotten married,
从此幸福生活在一起
lived happily ever after,
而我女儿和其他那些人
and my daughter and all those others...
他们就都还能活着
They would still be alive.
一切都安排好了 去机场的车
Everything is arranged, car to the airport,
有飞机送你去伦敦 这样你就能
a plane to take you to London so that you...
你也知道
Well, you know,
带她回家
bring her home.
是啊
Yeah.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
等找到他们的尸体了 你要告诉我
And you'll let me know when they find their bodies?
能跟你合办我的最后一案真好
It was nice to have you with me on my last case.
你明天会干什么
What will you do tomorrow?
把帮我遛狗的姑娘炒了
Fire my dog walker.
别最后跟我一样
Don't end up like me.
找一个新的开始
Find a new beginning.
我们养育了一个了不起的孩子
We raised a great kid.
她生前很快乐
She was happy.
至少我们还是做对了一些事
Well, at least we got something right.
电影精选列表