The son of a bitch's son.
那孩子恨死他了 想毁了他
Kid detests him, wants him destroyed.
你是说麦克是海史密斯的儿子吗
Are you telling me that Mac is Haysmith's son?
是的
Yes, I am.
你知道他为什么要告发他父亲吗
Do you have any idea why he gave him up?
不知道
No,
我所能接触的范围内无从得知
not from the little bit I've been able to access.
事情的原委就藏在那一大堆
The real story is behind a shit-load of
加密文件里
redactions in that file.
证人保护计划
Witness protection.
他那时候还没成年吗
Was he a minor at the time?
是的
Yup.
这就是为什么局里
That's why the Bureau
对这整件事都守口如瓶
has kept tight-lipped about everything.
他那时候多大
And how old was he then?
-15岁 -他妻子呢
- Fifteen. - And the wife?
没有提到过
No mention.
那现在海史密斯在哪
And where's Haysmith?
在奥斯本服终身监禁
Doing life at Osborn.
你有办法去见他吗
Well, can you get in to see him?
我在想办法
Oh, I'm trying.
你没睡过觉吧
Did you sleep at all?
当你看着某人的眼睛时
You know when you look in someone's eyes
你就能看出他是不是在撒谎
and you know they're lying to you?
他们是有罪的
They're guilty.
在过去30年里我从来没有这么确定过
I've never been more sure about anything in 30 years.
他们发现了第五对夫妻
They've discovered a fifth couple.
阿姆斯特丹郊外
Outside Amsterdam.
一间画室 荒郊野岭的
Artist's studio, a bit away from everything.
目标记者已外出执行任务了
The targeted journalist was away on assignment.
暗示嫌疑人已被释放
你知道我要问什么
You know what I'm gonna ask.
至少现在你知道了
At least now you know.
是啊 至少我知道了
Yeah, at least I know.
她在收集它们
She collects them.
收据 她收集别人的收据
Receipts. She collects other people's receipts!
博物馆的 渡轮的 餐馆的
Museums, ferries, restaurants.
那些证明他们去过某地的实物证据
Physical proof of places they were supposed to have been!
艺术家必须要准备好牺牲所有
The artist must be prepared to sacrifice everything,
甚至自己的命
even life itself.
不允许软弱
No weakness!
"艺术乃化为光的伤"
"Art is a wound turned into light."
客房♥服务
Room service.
进来吧
Come in.
今晚过得好吗
How are we tonight?
很好 谢谢
Very well, thank you.
好 那边确认了
Okay, so they confirmed
他们是在酒店外订的客房♥服务
the room service order was placed from outside the hotel.
没想到这事居然这么普遍
Apparently it's more common than you'd think.
我得看一下详细的地图
I need to see a detailed map.
用我电脑吧 我得上厕所
Use my computer. I got to pee.
卡农警探
打扰一下 我找麦克和西尔维娅·兰道夫
Excuse me. Mac and Sylvia Randolph.
卡农警探 别进那房♥间
Detective Kanon, do not go to that room.
不 他们的不在场证明是编造的
No, they crafted their own alibi.
你们根本不知道面对的是什么角色
You have no idea what's staring you in the face.
你觉得他看到了吗
Do you think he saw?
不清楚
Not sure.
我们会处理好的
We'll take care of it.
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
Police! Police!
他们跑了
They're gone.
他们的护照都被标记了
We've marked their passports.
他们跑不远的
They can't go far.
他们没有什么地方去不了 好吗
They can go anywhere they damn well please.
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布 我很抱歉
Jacob, I'm sorry.
我不知道你看了多少内容
I don't know how much you read,
但这不是什么小报曝光
but it's not just some tabloid expose.
这是关于你所失去的
It's about your loss
和你面对悲痛时的力量
and your strength in the face of it.
做你该做的吧
Do what you have to do.
我不会做任何事的
I don't have to do anything.
我不会上交稿子的
I'm not going to submit it.
他们跑了
They got away.
什么
What?
晚安 黛西
Good night, Dessie.
雅各布
Jacob.
我要睡了
I'm going to bed.
我不知道海史密斯会不会见我
I mean, who knows if Haysmith will agree to see me.
但我不能再坐家里无所事事了
I just can't sit at home doing nothing anymore.
瓦莱丽
Valerie...
这里可能锁了
It's probably locked.
是吗
Right?
还真是
Yes.
我是不是该试试后门
Okay, should I try the back?
非法闯入私人用地
You know, breaking and entering,
至少得判个10至15年
that is 10 to 15 minimum.
就这样吗
That's all?
这地方真大
Wow, this place is massive.
又一个空房♥间
Just another empty room.
等下 慢一点 那是什么
Wait, wait, wait, slow down. What is that?
我不知道但是这外面有个锁
I don't know but there's a lock on the outside.
很奇怪
It's weird.
有人吗 说你呢
Hello? Hello?
我已经叫警♥察♥了
I have called the police!
妈的 我等下再打给你
Oh, shit, I got to call you back.
我们这经常有擅自占用者
We're always having trouble with squatters,
谁让这房♥子空了快4年了呢
what with the house being empty for nearly four years.
不是占用者 就是媒体
And if it's not them, it's the press...
因为这里发生过的事
You know, what with what happened here.
你会原谅我吧 请你原谅我
Will you forgive me? Please forgive me.
-当然了 -我给你泡杯咖啡吧
- Of course. - Let me make you a coffee.
你真是太客气了 谢谢
Oh, you're so sweet, thank you.
我是你的新邻居 南希
I'm your new neighbour, Nancy.
我是瓦莱丽 很高兴认识你
Oh, Valerie. So nice to meet you.
顺便一说 我没有真报♥警♥
I didn't really call the police, by the way.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
那个叫小西蒙的男孩是我儿子埃文的朋友
The boy, Simon Jr, was friends with my son, Evan.
他是个好孩子 很聪明 体育很好
He was a sweet child. Very smart, good at sports.
他有时会来这里做作业
He came over here sometimes, to do his homework.
然后发生了一些变故 大概在
And then something changed, around...
我也记不清了
I don't remember exactly,
大概在他10岁的时候
maybe when he was 10?
什么变故
What changed?
他突然变得沉默寡言了
He kind of went quiet.
我知道有些地方不太对劲 但说不通
I knew something was wrong, but it didn't make any sense.
-至少那时候说不通 -什么意思
- Not then, at least. - What do you mean?
老西蒙和我丈夫一样
Well, Simon Sr was on two boards with my husband,
也是一个大慈善家 和教会积极成员
a big philanthropist and an active member of the church.
他妻子伊琳娜 是一位全职妈妈
His wife, Irina, was a stay-at-home mom.
她太美了
Oh, she was beautiful.
她长得有点像梅拉尼娅·特朗普
She looked a bit like Melania Trump,
第45任美国总统唐纳德·特朗普的第三任妻子
有一双斯拉夫式的大眼睛
with those big Slavic eyes.
我觉得她以前是个模特 从俄♥罗♥斯♥来的
She used to be a model, I think, from Russia originally.
再加点酒吗
Mmm, more wine?
我不该再喝了
Oh, I shouldn't.
如果你想听完整个故事 就必须得再喝点
If you want the whole story, you most definitely should.
谢谢你
Thank you.
她以前可喜欢烤馅饼了
She loved to bake pies.
在感恩节前后 她会烤五种不同的馅饼
Around Thanksgiving, she would bake five different kinds.
他们俩看起来就是天生一对
They seemed to be the perfect couple.
电影精选列表