是一所艺术学校
It's an art school.
欢迎
Welcome.
我们有正事要办了
We got jobs to do.
房♥主说他们今天一整天都不在这儿
The owner says they haven't been here all day.
这顶帽子
This hat...
是金伯利的
It's Kimberly's.
卡农警探 我很遗憾
Detective Kanon, I'm so sorry.
耳朵
The ears...
是慕尼黑案里的
They're from the Munich murders.
对 你很可能是对的
Yeah, you may be right.
在其他地方 一定还有未被发现的受害者
Somewhere, there are undiscovered victims.
我是安东尼奥·卡诺瓦
This is Antonio Canova,
《丘比特吻醒赛姬》
Psyche Revived by Cupid's Kiss.
我猜 展出在
Let me guess, exhibited at...
就在这里 斯德哥尔摩国家博物馆
Here in the National museum in Stockholm.
它代表丘比特用吻 唤醒了赛姬的尸体
And it represents Cupid waking Psyche's lifeless corpse,
而阴阳两隔的恋人得以重聚
and reuniting the torn apart lovers.
"爱情不朽"
"Love will never die."
那你觉得耳朵
So do you think that the ears
是用来代表翅膀的吗
are supposed to represent the wings?
我想是的
I guess so.
我还觉得
I also think that...
马德里案那句话也代表了一个雕塑
Madrid is a sculpture.
这个 是罗丹的《吻》
This one, Rodin's The Kiss.
你看嘴唇部分
I mean, look at the lips.
他们没有碰触到一起 就像被隔开了一样
They don't actually touch, like they were interrupted...
"至死不渝"
"Till death do us part."
对
Yeah.
明信片上写的
Messages on the postcards...
死亡 痛苦 我
Death, pain, I...
我能懂 但是
I get it, but...
但爱情呢 我只是
But love? I just...
不明白他们想表达什么意思
I don't understand what they're trying to say.
可能 爱情是致命的
Er, that love is deadly,
爱情是痛苦的
that love is painful?
我
I...
我觉得他们是想毁掉欢愉
I think they're trying to destroy joy.
我 抱歉 我
I'm... I'm sorry. I...
我刚刚一下子给忘了
I forgot for a moment.
没事的
It's okay.
我只想带我女儿回家
I just want to bring her home.
美国纽约
我刚刚睡着了 天知道怎么回事 我感觉
I fell asleep, God knows how. I feel like...
我已经好几周没睡觉了
I haven't slept in weeks.
我穿上衣服 去办公室
I get dressed and go to the office,
只是为了避免
just so that I don't
整天坐在家里 嫌弃自己帮不上忙
sit at home feeling useless.
我觉得 "帮不上忙"
I think that "useless" is
正是我们该有的感觉
exactly how we're supposed to feel.
我得挂电♥话♥了 我会随时告诉你进展的
Hey, I got to go. I will keep you posted.
我保证 好吗
I promise, okay?
看 这是一家店监控器的画面
Okay, see, this is footage from a storefront security camera,
离渡轮码头只有一个街区
one block away from the ferry terminal.
我们慢放视频 增强画面
So, we slowed it down and had it enhanced.
你拿了钥匙吗
Have you got the keys?
没有 钥匙在你那里
No, you have the keys.
我拿了钥匙
I have a key.
你好 我们要退房♥ 418房♥间
Erm, hi, we are checking out of room 418.
请稍等账单出账
Let me get your bill ready.
兰道夫先生和夫人是吗
Mr and Mrs Randolph.
是的
Mmm-hmm.
"兰道夫先生和夫人"
"Mr and Mrs Randolph."
我就喜欢听这句话
I love the sound of that.
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
Police! Police!
怎么回事
What is going on?
能告诉我们发生了什么吗
Can you tell us what's happening?
请问 有人能告诉我怎么回事吗
Can somebody please tell me what's going on?
你知道 他们俩是谁吗
Can you tell us who they are?
知道 来自阿姆斯特丹的皮耶特和奈安姬
Yeah, that's Pieter and Nienke, from Amsterdam.
等等 为什么 他们做了什么吗
Wait, why? Did they do something?
难道这就是你带我们来这里的原因吗
Is that why you brought us here?
操 我的天呐
Fuck! Jesus Christ!
你们和他们一起乘渡船去了比约克斯卡
You took a ferry with them to Bjorkskar.
就在那儿发生的吗
That happened there?
你当时和他们在一起吗
You were with them?
我们在监控录像上看到了你
We have you on surveillance footage.
是 我们当时是和他们在一起
Yeah. Yeah, we were with them.
我们 我们乘了渡船
We... We took a ferry,
我们计划去探险 然后留在那儿过夜
we planned to explore and stay over.
但后来麦克感觉身体不舒服 我们就走了
But then Mac wasn't feeling well, so we left.
所以你们乘下一班渡轮走了
So you left on the next ferry?
在国外 身体不舒服不大一样
There's something about being sick in a foreign country,
感觉更糟糕
you know, it's like, double worse.
你只想快点回家 躺在自己的床上
You just want to be at home in your own bed,
叫餐 吃点东西
eating room service.
我们回到酒店
We went back to the hotel.
我点了鸡汤 几乎没怎么喝
I had chicken soup and I barely touched it,
西尔维娅点了汉堡和薯条
and Sylvia had burger and fries.
是的 我们乘渡轮回来了 我还有收据
Yeah, we got the ferry back. I have a receipt.
麦克还总是笑我
Mac always makes fun of me
因为我把这些都收集到我的收集册里
because I save everything for a memory book.
我可以拿给你们看 就在我的行李里
I can show you. It's with my things.
我们会检查的
We will check.
她看上去紧张兮兮的
She seems genuinely distressed.
我同意 他也似乎心神不宁
I agree. He seems unsettled.
要先顺着他们
Should just play along,
同情她
empathise with her.
她是个聪明的女孩
She is a clever girl.
看得出 她正在飞速思考
I can see her wheels turning.
我好奇 你怎么看马德里
I wonder, how you liked Madrid?
马德里 我不太明白
Madrid? I don't understand.
我们把你弄得很紧张吗
Are we making you nervous?
是的 我也看过些电影
Well, I mean, yeah. You know, I've seen these movies.
你知道的
You know,
美国人在国外因为莫须有的罪名
Americans thrown in jail in a foreign country
被关进监狱
for something they didn't do.
这俩孩子绝对不可能
There's no way these kids are responsible for
和五周前的那个案件有关联
what I saw five weeks ago.
不 我从没去过西班牙
No. I've never even been to Spain.
我们在罗马下的飞机
Look, we landed in Rome.
在那里待了一段时间
We spent a while there,
然后我们坐火车去巴黎 租了间小公♥寓♥
then we got a train to Paris and rented a little apartment.
有证据证明他们在巴黎吗
Do we have proof they were in Paris?
任何人都可以租一套公♥寓♥ 但是不住里面
Anyone can rent an apartment and not stay in it.
他说得对
He's right.
你说什么 皮尔斯
What was that, Pierce?
他说 你说得对
He said you're right.
问她细节
Ask her about the details.
对
Yes.
问她细节 让她具体说
Ask her about the details. Make her be specific.
我们每天都在同一家餐馆吃饭
We ate at the same restaurant every day,
勒康普托餐厅
Le Comptoir.
如果你把包给我 我可以给你们看收据
If you get me my bag, I can show you the receipts.
就像我说的 我多少也是个收藏家
Like I said, I'm a bit of a collector.
好的 我们会检查的
Yeah, we'll have it checked.
她在撒谎
She is lying.
-或许在撒谎 -不
- Perhaps... - No.
她过于熟练了 肯定是排练过
She's too polished, it's rehearsed.
你得给她更多压力 给她设套
You've got to push her harder, trip her up.
让我进去
Let me in there.
卡农警探 拜托 办事要走流程
电影精选列表