看着无辜的人死去
伦敦
英国伦敦
公♥寓♥的主人在周三深夜发现了他们
The owner of the flat discovered them late Wednesday night.
是他
It's him.
是的
Yeah.
公♥寓♥的主人在周三深夜发现了他们
The owner of the flat discovered them late Wednesday night.
明信片杀戮
快点 火车要开了
Come on, it's gonna go.
-这张真的很棒 -西尔维娅
- It's a really good one. - Sylvia!
这里好吵
So loud in there.
这儿有人吗
Are these free?
坐吧
They're all yours.
火车上的足球迷真的烦死人了
Football fans on trains are the worst.
-是的 -我是皮耶特
- Yeah. - I'm Pieter.
我是麦克
I'm Mac.
这位是西尔维娅
And this is Sylvia.
预算很紧 是吧
On a tight budget, huh?
做剪贴簿呢
Scrapbook.
文身不错啊 朋友
Nice tats, man.
多谢
Thanks.
我差点两个胳膊都纹了
I'm almost done with both sleeves.
就像一幅活画布
Like a living canvas.
太美了
They're beautiful.
我老婆挺会欣赏艺术的
My wife appreciates art.
天哪 谢谢你
Oh, jesus! Thank you.
起来
Get up.
我一直在试着给你打电♥话♥
I've been trying to call you.
我想见金伯利
I want to see Kimberly.
现在几点了
Hey, what time is it?
九点了 你看起来糟透了
9:00. You look like shit.
靠
Oh, fuck.
我感觉也糟透了
Oh, I feel like shit.
准备一下 我给你叫点吃的
Get ready, I'll order you something to eat.
好的 天哪 我不饿 停下来
Oh, okay. God damn it, I'm not hungry. Stop.
好吧 你啥也别想吃了
Fine. I won't get you anything to eat.
靠 瓦莱丽
Fuck. Valerie.
起开 不行
Get off! No!
没什么用
It doesn't help.
我要见她
I need to see her.
你不该见她
You shouldn't.
好吗 相信我
Okay? Just trust me.
那我要看看事发地点
Then I want to see where it happened.
让我缓缓
Give me a minute.
这样很不符合规定
This is highly unconventional.
我他妈不在乎
I don't give a damn.
我要看
I want to see it.
把带子剪了
Just cut the tape.
这里仍然是犯罪现场
It is still a crime scene.
我当警♥察♥也三十年了
Yeah. I've been a cop for 30 years.
我知道在犯罪现场该怎么走
I know how to walk through a crime scene.
好吧
Okay.
恐怕你得在楼下等着
I'm afraid you'll have to wait downstairs.
我们已经采集了指纹 但是
We have dusted for prints, but...
这里已经有好几百人租过了
It's been rented by hundreds of people.
你问过大楼里的每个人了吗
You've questioned everyone in these buildings?
是的
Yes.
没有人看到或听到任何东西
No one saw or heard anything.
水槽里有两个玻璃杯
There were two glasses in the sink,
只有受害者的指纹
only the victims' prints.
没人看到什么 也没人听到什么
No one saw anything, no one heard anything,
也没有强行进入的痕迹
and there was no forced entry...
我女儿认识那个凶手
My daughter knew the killer.
她是警♥察♥的孩子
She's a cop's kid
她是不会让陌生人进来的
she would never let some stranger in.
我们需要查一下他们的信♥用♥卡♥
We need to check their credit cards,
社交软件 全要查一遍 找出他们去过哪里
social media, everything. Find out where they were.
都在办了
It's all in motion.
血迹在哪里
Where's the blood?
他们的血都流干了
Their blood was completely drained.
受害者当时躺在床上
The victims were on the bed.
男性受害者的眼睛被针撑开
The male victim's eyes were held open with pins.
他的嘴唇被钉上了什么东西
His lips had something attached to them.
女性受害者在他的怀里
The female victim was in his arms.
胳膊从肘部以下被切断
The arms were severed below the elbow.
左上臂被♥插♥入男性受害者的嘴里
The left upper arm was inserted into the male victim's mouth.
你觉得他为什么要给他们摆这些姿势
Why do you think he posed them?
我想是因为他极度变♥态♥
Because he's extremely sick, I'd imagine.
但他是想表达些什么
But he was saying something.
布置这样一个精心设计的犯罪现场
A highly organised crime scene like this
一定有什么特别的原因
is done for a specific reason.
和在马德里被谋杀的那对夫妇
The couple that was murdered in Madrid,
有相似之处吗
are there similarities?
有一些
A few.
它们有联♥系♥吗 督察
Were they staged, Inspector?
我说不好
I can't say.
目前还不清楚
At this stage, it's not clear
这些是不是孤立的事件
whether or not these are isolated incidents.
我们都知道这不是随机杀人的作案手法
We both know this is not the MO of a random killer.
美国是个傲慢的国家
America's an arrogant country.
但愿没有冒犯到你
I hope I don't offend you.
没事
No.
你要去哪儿 朋友
Where are you headed actually, man?
往北走
Working my way north.
你呢
You?
差不多 没什么计划
Same. No real plans.
我们可以在一起玩
We should all hang out together.
选个地方下车
Pick a place to get off.
来嘛 会很有意思的
Come on, it'll be fun.
探索一下新世界
Venture into the unknown.
我们喝点小酒再谈
Let's get some drinks and then we can discuss it.
伏特加怎么样
Vodka?
还有什么
What else?
我真不敢相信你差点叫他和我们一起去了
I can't believe you almost invited him to come with us.
我没过脑子 好吗 对不起
I just didn't think, okay? I'm sorry.
我当然想每一刻都和你腻在一起
Like obviously, I'd much rather spend every second with you.
只和你
You only.
我只是觉得他有点奇怪
I just thought he was a bit strange,
你不觉得吗 兰道夫先生
didn't you, Mr Randolph?
你猜怎么着 我真这么觉得
You know what? I did,
兰道夫夫人
Mrs Randolph.
你记不记得她八岁的时候
You remember when she was eight...
在空手道课上
Karate class?
她可喜欢那门课了
She loved that class.
你是说她可喜欢让你以她为荣了
You mean she loved making you proud.
你就不能让他们去夏威夷
You couldn't just let them go to Hawaii
或者去加勒比海度蜜月吗
or the Caribbean for their honeymoon?
不行
No...
你得当那个好人啊
You had to be the hero,
给她的欧洲大冒险买♥♥单
buy her the big Euro adventure.
这就是我们过不下去的原因之一
That's one of the reasons it didn't work out,
她最爱的只能是你
you always had to be the one she loved the most.
你为什么要把她送到这里来
Why did you have to send her here?
为什么
Why?
你为什么要把她送到这里来
Why did you have to send her here?
为什么 为什么
Why? Why!
我就是 我感觉我要疯了
I just... I feel like I'm going crazy.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
这事儿怎么就发生在我们身上了
How did this happen to us?
一瓶伏特加 三个杯子
One bottle of vodka, and three cups...
看来只用得上一个杯子了
I guess one cup then.
我
I...
电影精选列表