非常感谢
Thank you so much.
不要
No.
夏洛特 开始演奏吧
Okay, Charlotte. It's time for you to play.
我做不到
I can't.
如果你做不到 你知道会发生什么
Ah. If you can't, you know what will happen.
她才刚到这里
She just got here.
她还是个孩子
She's a child.
惩罚我
Do it to me.
如果你必须这样做 请惩罚我
If you have to do it, do it to me, please.
别这样对她
Don't do it to her.
安东 求你了 我求你了
Anton, please, I'm begging you.
停
Stop!
冲我来
Do it to me.
为我们演奏 夏洛特
Play for us, Charlotte.
我们聚在一起是来听你演奏
We're gathered to hear you play.
快点开始
Now do it.
完美演奏
Play The Perfection.
演奏
Play.
你知道接下来会发生什么
Well, you know what happens now.
帕洛玛 你可以把张丽带上楼吗
Paloma, would you be so kind as to bring Zhang Li upstairs?
已经过了她的睡觉时间
It's past her bedtime.
谢谢您 拉得太棒了
Thank you. It was wonderful.
你真的觉得我会让她为你的错误买♥♥单吗
Did you really think I was going to make her pay... for your mistake?
她需要多年的训练
She needs her years of training.
她需要被邀请
She needs to be invited...
作为上帝的器皿 为我们表演
to perform for us, as a vessel of God.
她也需要纹身
She needs her tattoo.
我不是个随便的变♥态♥
I'm not some random pervert.
只是开个玩笑罢了
Just having a little fun.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker.
泰斯 杰佛瑞
Theis, Geoffrey.
等她不乱咬人的时候再来叫我
Come get me when she stops biting.
救命
Help!
不 不
Oh, no, no.
救救我
Please help me!
不
No!
等一下
Wait!
不
No.
我先来
I want her first.
这是我应得的
It's the least I deserve.
求你了 不 不
Please. No, no.
有人能听到我吗
Can anybody hear me?
通常我喜欢用手指 但是…
Usually I like to use my fingers, but...
不
No!
现在没办法了 对吧
That's out the question now, don't you think?
不
No!
掰开她的腿
Spread her legs.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
求你了 不要
Please, no.
这可比不上
This won't hurt as bad as...
砍断你自己的手那么疼 但是
cutting your own hand off, but...
我也会尽力而为的
I'll do my best to come close.
-不要 -希望你的妹妹能受得了
- Please! - Hope your cunt can handle it.
不
No.
不
No!
不
No!
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you! Fuck you!
我真♥他♥妈♥该杀了你
I should fucking kill you.
但你是对的
But you were right.
你在路边所说的
What you said... on the side of the road.
是对的
You were right.
我的手
My hand!
我的手
My hand.
我得救你
I had to save you.
我得让你摆脱他的魔爪
I had to get you out of his grasp.
我知道你深陷其中
I knew you were in deep.
就像当初的我一样
As deep as I once was,
我知道你不会轻易就离开的
and I knew you weren't gonna leave without a fight.
我不敢相信发生的这一切
I can't believe this is happening.
我知道你是他的得意门生之一
I knew you were one of his special students.
什么
What?
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
我知道
I do.
这就是为什么我要救你
That's why I had to save you.
别再这么说了
Stop saying that.
你没有救我 你根本就不是救我
You didn't save me. You didn't save me from anything.
你让我砍了自己的手
You made me chop off my own hand.
如果你自己不愿意逃离
If you weren't gonna escape willingly,
那我就不得不想一个
then I had to come up with a true reason
让他再也不需要你的办法
that he would never need to see you again.
使得他再也不需要你了
That he would never need you again.
你知道的 丽兹 他从来没有爱过你
Because just know, Lizzie, he never loved you.
他从不爱我 他从来不在乎我们任何人
He never loved me. He never gave a shit about any of us.
他们折磨我们 还假装这是一种教育
They tortured us and pretended it was an education.
假装是什么上天的指引
Pretended it was some kind of higher calling,
但那就是强♥奸♥ 丽兹
but it was just rape, Lizzie.
他们强♥奸♥了我 还强♥奸♥了你
They raped me, and they raped you.
下次你最需要安东的时候
And the next time you need Anton most,
他不会在你身边了
he will not be there for you.
我保证他不会出现 但我会在你身边
I promise you that, but I will be.
我会一直在
I will be there.
我保证
I promise.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我总是看到他
I keep seeing him.
他们所有人 都在虐待我
All of them, abusing me.
日复一日 年复一年
For years, years, over and over.
就像我以前从未看过这一切一样
Like I never saw it before.
就像我以前瞎了一样
Like I was blind.
我手断了才真正开始明白过来
It look this happening for me to fucking see it.
我必须阻止安东
I have to stop Anton.
我们必须阻止他们
We have to stop all of them.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
什么都行
Anything.
二重奏
安东
Anton.
那孩子睡了吗
Is the child asleep?
帕洛玛 那个
Paloma? Is the...
你还好吧
Are you okay?
帕洛玛
Paloma?
怎么回事
What's going on?
帕洛玛
Paloma!
她磕太多药 甚至感觉不到我们捅了她
She was so drugged, she didn't even know we stabbed her.
我们把所有的门都堵上了
And we barricaded all the doors,
这样我们想怎么折腾就怎么折腾了
so we can make as much noise as we want.
你知道她对你做了什么
You know what she did to you.
她毁了你
She ruined you!
不 她让我看清了一些事
No, she opened my eyes!
现在 我们要你的蛋蛋切下来
Now, we're going to fucking chop your balls off
然后把它们当作小饰品卖♥♥掉
and sell them as trinkets.
是这样
Look.
显然 我病了
I'm sick, obviously.
我生病了 而且
I'm sick, and...
我可以寻求帮助
I can get help.
我病了
I'm sick!
动手
Now.
你个贱婊♥子♥
You fucking bitch!
你要付出代价
You pay the price.
你要付出代价
You pay, you pay the price.
-夏洛特 -你要付出代价
- Charlotte. - You pay the price.
夏洛特
Charlotte?
刀子