你的机会来了
This is your moment.
你可以优雅退出 我不会怪你的
You can bow out gracefully and I'll never hold it against you.
直接去机场 假装我们从没见过面吗
Just go to the airport like we never met?
没错
Exactly.
丽兹 哪个丽兹
Lizzie. Lizzie who?
我不知道你在说谁
I have no idea who you're talking about.
别逗我笑
Don't make me laugh.
公交车35号♥去往同里
在A口登车
你确定要上车吗
Are you sure you wanna do this?
我没事 就是想坐一会
I'm fine. I just need to sit down.
-天哪 -怎么
- Oh, God. - What?
-没事 -到底怎么了
-Nothing. -What?
-有只虫 -大惊小怪
- There was a bug. - Jesus.
这辆车可能从来就没打扫过
Yeah, this bus hasn't been cleaned since maybe ever.
我告诉过你的 这趟旅程会
Well, I told you it was gonna be...
很原生态 你说的一点都没错
Rough and tumble. You weren't kidding.
脑袋里好像有火在烧 太可怕了
There's like a fire in my head. It's so crazy.
想喝水吗
Do you want some water?
好
Yeah.
给你
Here you go.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
感觉从来没有这么口渴过
It's like my mouth has never been so fucking dry.
我还要吃点布洛芬
I need another ibuprofen.
好吧
Okay.
我再吃几片肯定就好了
I'll be better after a few of these, I swear.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 不行 太多了
No, no, no. That's too many.
这样空腹吃不好吧
Is that a good idea on an empty stomach?
好了 我会 会没事的
This is good. I'll be... I'll be good now.
会没事的 会没事的
I'll be good. I'll be good.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
我想上厕所
I need to use the bathroom.
我肚子好难受
My stomach is a mess.
脑袋更难受
My head is even worse.
我不知道是怎么了 但我得先去厕所
I don't know what's going on. I just need to use the bathroom.
现在前不着村后不着店
We're in the middle of nowhere.
可我不去厕所不行了
I just need to use the bathroom.
你得让司机停车
You have to ask the bus driver to stop.
-可是我不会说 -求你了 夏洛特
- Yeah, but I don't speak... - Please, Charlotte.
我要吐了 求你快去说吧
I'm gonna be sick. Please just do it.
我感觉肚子要爆♥炸♥了
I feel like my stomach is gonna explode.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 不好意思
Okay. Excuse me.
我不会
Uh, I don't...
有人能帮帮忙吗
Uh... Can anyone help me?
我朋友不舒服
My friend is sick.
有人会说英语吗
Does anyone speak English, please?
先生 先生
Sir, sir?
抱歉 我朋友不舒服
Excuse me. My friend is sick.
能停车吗
Can you please stop the bus?
先生 能停车吗 我朋友要上厕所
Sir, can you stop the bus so she can go to the bathroom?
先生 能停车吗
Sir, can you please stop the bus?
不好意思 有人能帮忙吗
Excuse me? Can anyone help me?
-她不舒服吗 -对 她很不舒服
She is sick? - Yes, she's very sick. We--
-是你朋友吗 -对 需要上厕所
- Your friend? - Yeah, we need a bathroom.
先生你把车停一下行吗
这个女的想上厕所
哪里啊 在哪里啊 在哪里
在哪里上厕所啊 我问你在哪里啊
好痛
It hurts so much.
我问你在哪里
你还好吗
You okay?
看啊 先生 你快停下
在马路边上停一下就行了
没事的
It's okay.
-我好难受 -没事
- I don't feel good. - Okay.
丽兹 车马上就停 我保证
Lizzie, we're gonna stop. I promise.
先生 停在马路边上
停下 你给我停车
Stop. You have to pull over.
厕所在哪里啊
-我真的好难受 -我知道你难受
I really don't feel good. I know. I know you don't.
马上就停了
We're gonna stop.
我要拉裤子了
I'm gonna shit myself.
没事 马上就停了
Okay, we're going to stop.
先生 你♥他♥妈♥给我停车
Sir, stop the fucking bus!
-我告诉你 -你快停啊你
我告诉你 看 在哪里
我忍♥不住了 求你了
I can't hold it, please.
我知道亲爱的 我知道
I know honey, I know.
我要拉裤子了
I'm gonna shit myself.
我知道 喂 喂
I know. Hey. Hey!
你♥他♥妈♥给我停车 现在就停
Pull over the fucking bus. Do it!
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
好了 停下来了 来下车吧
Okay. Here you go. Come on.
他停车了 快过来
He stopped. Come on.
不行 我不能动 一动就要拉出来了
I can't. I can't move. If I move, I'll shit.
加油 你可以的
You can do it.
步子小一点 深呼吸
Tiny steps, deep breath.
我的肚子疼得像裂开了一样
My stomach is ripping apart.
你一定可以的
You can do this.
太疼了 我太疼了
It hurts so bad, it hurts so bad.
我懂的 你可以的 加油
I know, you can do it. Come on.
-我忍♥不住了 -就这么几步
- I can't hold it. - So close.
你一定可以的
You can make it.
操 我要拉在车上了
Oh, fuck, I'm gonna shit on the bus.
就剩几步了 很近了
A few more steps. You're so close.
我肯定憋不住了
I'm sure that I can't hold it.
我憋不住了 我要拉出来了
I can't hold it, I'm gonna shit.
加油 你一定可以的
Come on. You can do it.
马上就到了
You can do this.
我要死了
I'm dying.
-没事的 -不 我真的要死了
- It's okay. - No, I'm dying.
-没事的 -我好怕 夏洛特
- It's okay. - I'm scared, Charlotte.
-没事的 -这太不正常了
- It's okay. - This is not normal.
到底是怎么回事
What is happening?
我这是怎么了
What is happening to me?
-我不知道 -我到底是怎么了
- I don't know. - What is happening to me?
我不知道 你病了
I don't know. You're sick.
你只是生病了 会好的
You're sick and you'll feel better...
我脑子里像火烧一样
Feels like my brain is on fire!
脏东西已经排出来了 你会没事的
It's out of your system, and it'll be okay.
你不知道有多痛 真的太痛了
You have no idea of the pain. It just hurts so bad. Please.
我这边 有点布 给你啊
谢谢
Thank you.
-到底怎么了 -听我说 你没事
What is happening? Hey, you're okay.
我的车很臭 知道吗
-对不起 真的对不起 -没事的
- I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. - It's okay.
我照顾我妈妈好多年了 我能搞定的
I took care of my mom for years. I can handle this.
臭婊♥子♥ 毁我的车
她生病了
She is sick!
你个贱♥人♥
You son of a bitch!
你看不出她病了吗 她生病了
Can't you see that she's sick? She's fucking sick!
你够狠的
Bad ass.
你还没见识过更狠的呢
Well, you ain't seen nothing yet.
没事了
It's okay.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
戴上吧 免得他们担惊受怕
Take it so they're not freaked out.
不是说怕被你传染
Not because you need it.
好了 戴好了
Okay. Here you go.
好渴 我好渴
So thirsty. I'm so thirsty.
是啊 你脱水了
Yeah, you're dehydrated.
水 有人有水吗
Uh, water? Does anyone have any water?
水 谁有水
Water? Anyone?
说要水 有水吗
我有水