chopped my own hand off.
我在医院醒来
Once I woke up in the hospital, and...
药物不再在我体内作祟的时候
once the drugs were out of my system,
我才想明白
and I could think clearly again.
但是夏洛特已经出国了
Charlotte was already out of the country.
我还是不明白
I still can't understand.
为什么 她为什么要这样做
Why? Why would she do this?
因为
Because...
因为她是就是个红了眼的贱♥人♥
Because she's a jealous fucking bitch!
我曾经拥有
I had...
音乐 名誉
music, fame...
还有你
you.
她接受不了
And she couldn't stand that.
她接受不了我取代了她
She couldn't stand that I replaced her. She...
她追我到中国 和我做朋友
tracked me down to China, befriended me,
和我睡觉 然后又给我下毒
slept with me, poisoned me.
因为我过着她做梦都想要的生活
All that because I had the life that she so desperately wanted.
天哪
My God. God.
但是我现在什么都没有了
And now it's gone. It is...
什么都没有了
It is completely gone.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth, it's...
都会好的
It's going to be okay.
她毁我了一切
She took everything from me.
一切
Everything!
再有张力一点
More tension.
就是这样
Yes.
很好
Good. Good.
对了
Right.
不要
Don't...
那个 伊丽莎白 等练习结束
Actually, Elizabeth, when practice is over,
你有空聊聊吗
do you have a minute to talk?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你要把我赶出去吗
You're kicking me out?
我没有别的地方能去
I have nowhere to go.
我们给你找好地方了
We found you a place.
在博物馆附近 就在中♥央♥大街T车站旁边
By the museum, right next to Central Avenue T Station.
钱由我们来出
We'll pay for it.
一切开销我们来出 包括你康复的费用
Pay for all of it. Pay for your rehabilitation.
但是我还能帮忙 安东 我可以教他们
But I can still be useful, Anton. I can teach.
音乐是我的生命
Music is my life.
你看看
Look at us.
你知道这里是干嘛的
You know what this is.
你也知道我们是怎么工作的
How we work here.
这里已经有泰斯和杰佛瑞了
We have Theis and Geoffrey.
已经不需要别的老师了
We don't need any more teachers.
那我还可以指挥 还可以谱曲
But I can conduct, and I can compose.
妈的 让我去刷厕所都可以
Fuck, I'll scrub the toilets!
只要别赶我走
Just don't... Don't shut me out.
求你
Please.
安东
Anton...
只要你能接纳我
if you accept me,
音乐圈就也还能接纳我
the music world will accept me.
你不明白吗
Don't you understand that?
你有这种能力
You have that power.
你有地位
You have that reputation.
你的话举足轻重
Your word means so much,
如果你把我赶出去了
but if you shut me out...
求你
Please.
不要当那种人
Don't be this person.
不要抛弃我
Do not discard me.
丽兹 这是音乐学院 不是康复中心
Lizzie, this is a music conservatory, not a convalescent home.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不想这样的
I didn't mean it like that,
但是我们还需要照顾和训练别的女孩
but there are other girls that we need to house and train.
安东
Anton...
求你
Please.
我除了音乐一无所知
I don't know anything else.
你很有天赋
You had a gift.
很少见而且
A rare and...
很棒的天赋 别人都没有
beautiful talent like no other.
但是很遗憾 天赋已经消失了
But sadly, that gift is gone.
很抱歉 伊丽莎白
I'm so sorry, Elizabeth.
拜托
Please.
明尼阿波利斯
有人吗
Hello?
去你的 臭婊♥子♥
Fuck you. Crazy bitch!
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you! Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥的 臭婊♥子♥
Fuck you. You fucking bitch!
安东
Anton.
什么情况
What's going on?
安东
Anton.
你待在车上
Stay here.
丽兹
Lizzie.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你会冻死的
You're gonna freeze to death.
我知道很难 但是我说的已经够清楚了
Look, I know this is hard, but I thought I made myself clear.
你不能待在这里
You just can't be here.
因为你觉得我已经没有利用价值了
Because I had nothing you wanted.
但是我还有
Now I do.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
你有什么
What do you have?
我抓到那个婊♥子♥了
I have the bitch.
天哪
Oh, my God.
丽兹 你做了什么
Lizzie, what have you done?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
在我车后备箱里
In the trunk of my fucking car.
现在我能回家了吗
So I can come home?
她去哪儿了
Where is she?
她和帕洛玛在一起 别担心
She's with Paloma, but don't worry.
她不能伤害你了
She... She can't hurt you.
她疯了
But she's crazy.
她绑♥架♥了我 安东
She kidnapped me, Anton.
我知道 很显然 她状况不太好
I know. She's not well. Clearly.
但说实话
But frankly,
你也没好到哪儿去
neither are you.
你真的有那么嫉妒她
Were you really that jealous?
我不是嫉妒
I wasn't jealous.
我是在帮她
I was trying to help her.
砍掉她一只手也算帮她
By cutting off her hand?
我看到杂♥志♥上她的照片
I saw her picture in a magazine.
还有她后背上的纹身
I saw the tattoo on her back.
和我一样的纹身
The same as mine.
我知道她是怎么得到的
I knew how she got it.
我知道得到那个纹身的代价
I knew what she had to do to get it.
我也知道她像我之前一样被洗♥脑♥了
And I knew she was brainwashed just like I was
后来我妈病了 我不得不离开这里
until my mom got sick and I had to go home.
我和我妈在家待了十年 慢慢开始发狂
I sat in that room with my mother for a decade, slowly going crazy.
我觉得一切都是我的错
I blamed myself for everything.
几年里 我不断进出精神病院
I spent years in and out of mental hospitals until, finally,
做了很多治疗 才终于康复过来
with some help, I saw the light.
然后我回来了
So I reached out...
回到你们的生活里
and came back into your lives.
为什么回来
Came back why?
你为什么回来 夏洛特
Came back why, Charlotte?
为了救她出来
To help save her.
从哪里救她出来
Save her from what?
从你手里
From you.
很好
Very good.
把腰挺直
Back straight now.
非常好
Excellent.