是的 我肯定那也是她想要的
Yeah, she'd like that, I'm sure.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
多好的一个女儿啊
Such a good daughter!
可怜的姑娘照料她妈妈这么多年
I mean, the poor thing's been taking care of her for years.
她牺牲太多了
What she sacrificed.
至少现在她可以回去重操旧业了
At least now she will be free to go back.
她还能再演奏吗 已经过去十年了
Can she ever really perform again? It's been a decade.
那不然她还能做什么呢
Well, what else is she gonna do?
我不知道 我觉得连她自己也不知道
Uh, I don't know. I don't think she even knows.
完美
琴仇
任务
安东
Anton,
帕洛玛
Paloma,
是我 夏洛特·威尔莫
it's Charlotte Willmore.
安东
Anton,
帕洛玛
Paloma...
安东
Anton,
帕洛玛 是我夏洛特·威尔莫
Paloma, it's Charlotte Willmore.
是的 是我 嗨
Yes, it's me. Hi.
安东 帕洛玛 嗨
Anton, Paloma. Hi.
我是夏洛特·威尔莫
It's Charlotte Willmore.
虽然不知道你们现在在哪儿
I don't know where you are in the world.
兴许是在国外哪里发掘年轻的大提琴手
Scouting young cellists somewhere exotic, I'm sure.
总之 我知道我们很久没联♥系♥了
Anyway, um, I know it's been forever,
但我母亲终究还是去世了
but my mother finally passed away
我也不再需要待在这儿了
and I'm not needed here anymore.
所以
So...
如果你们不介意的话
if it's okay,
我想去你们那儿一起
I'd like to come and join you.
上海
夏洛特
Charlotte.
我和帕洛玛对你母亲的事感到非常遗憾
Paloma and I are so sorry about your mother.
在三大洲经过五个月的选拔
After a five-month search over three continents,
我们非常高兴选拔出了优异的选手
we are thrilled to bring our remarkable finalists together
来上海参加最终表演
in Shanghai for one last concert.
波士顿巴乔夫音乐学院
The Bachoff Academy in Boston,
由我祖父艾米尔创立于1927年
founded by my grandfather Emil in 1927,
现今是全世界顶级的培养大提琴手的
is quite frankly the premiere private music facility
私立音乐殿堂
for young cellists in the world.
每年有成百上千名学生在马萨诸塞州学习
And each year, we teach hundreds of day students in Massachusetts,
但只有少数被选中的人才有机会
but only a select handful are given the opportunity
甚至说 才有幸进入学院里生活与学习
privilege, really, to reside and study at the Academy,
所以 我很高兴地宣布今晚的胜出者
which is why I'm so excited that the winner tonight will receive
将获得巴乔夫学院四年的生活奖学金
a four-year live-in scholarship to Bachoff.
事实上
Now, the fact
我最得意的弟♥子♥
that my most prized protégé,
伊丽莎白·威尔士 全世界
Elizabeth Wells, one of the
最优秀的青年大提琴手之一
best young cellists on the planet,
将担任今晚决赛的一位评委
will be judging tonight's final concert is testament
足以证明这三位年轻小姐是多么才华横溢
to just how talented these three young ladies are.
倾听丽兹的演奏是那么地 纯净
Listening to Lizzie play music so... pure,
那么地完美 如同高山流水
so perfect is as close to God as you can get.
至少是我现在还能听到的天籁之音
Well, it's as close to God as I want to get for the time being.
不过今晚给各位的惊喜可不止丽兹
But Lizzie's not the only surprise we have for you this evening.
四年的辉煌岁月
For four glorious years,
我在巴乔夫训练了夏洛特·威尔莫
I trained Charlotte Willmore at Bachoff.
夏洛特是罕见的音乐奇才
Charlotte was a rare and gifted talent
时刻努力着实现
poised for the type of greatness
只有少数人才能达到的成就
achieved by very few,
但是众所周知的是
but then as all of you know,
夏洛特亲爱的母亲 露丝
Charlotte's beloved mother, Ruth,
病倒了
got sick.
夏洛特放下了她的事业
Charlotte put her career on hold,
回家悉心照料着她的母亲
and went back home to care for her mother.
这就是夏洛特的孝心
This is the heart of Charlotte.
当夏洛特联♥系♥我和帕洛玛时 我很激动
I was thrilled that Charlotte reached out to Paloma and myself,
激动的是 十年荏苒
thrilled that after nearly a decade,
她又回到了我们中间
she's back in our lives.
女士们先生们 我们今晚的第二位评委
Ladies and gentlemen, our second judge for this evening,
夏洛特·威尔莫
Charlotte Willmore.
这叫白酒 中国的伏特加
It's baijiu. Chinese vodka.
多喝两杯你的中文就溜了
Two shots will have you fluent in Mandarin.
夏洛特
Charlotte!
正好 我刚要找你
Good, I was looking for you.
你一定还记得学院这两位
You must remember these two
折磨人的督教主任吧
grueling taskmasters from the Academy?
天哪 见到你真是太高兴了
Oh, my goodness. It's so wonderful to see you.
这是泰斯和杰佛瑞
Theis and Geoffrey.
一晃过了这么多年了
And after all these years! Mm.
夏洛特 你在这呢
Charlotte, there you are!
我们失陪一下好吗
Would you excuse us?
在我们上楼开始前 我想把你介绍给她
I want to introduce you, before we have to go upstairs and start.
能见到你她非常激动
She's so excited to meet you.
她在这呢 夏洛特 这是我的明星
And here she is, Charlotte, my star.
-伊丽莎白 -伊丽莎白·威尔士
- Elizabeth - Elizabeth Wells.
我当然知道你
Of course.
请叫我丽兹吧
Lizzie, please.
丽兹 你的音乐不仅仅是美妙
Your music, Lizzie, it's something more than beautiful.
不好意思 我插一句
I mean, I'm sorry.
我是全世界最幸运的人吗
Am I the luckiest man in the world?
我一个不喝酒的人都都要看醉了
I don't even drink and I feel giddy drunk.
我最完美的两个学生齐聚在一起
My two most perfect students together.
天哪 我们得开始比赛了
Oh, my goodness. We gotta get this thing started.
我可是你的大粉丝
I'm such a big fan.
我知道这听起来很荒谬
I know that sounds ridiculous,
但我下载了你演奏所有的音乐
but I've downloaded all of your music
还有《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上个月对你的报道
and that New York Times magazine profile last month of you,
拍的那些照片相当棒 还有
those photos of you were amazing, and the way--
第一次看你演奏时我才九岁
I was nine when I first saw you perform.
你那时十四岁 简直是我梦想中的自己
You were 14 and everything I wanted to be.
你才是我的偶像
My idol.
别在我面前放不开 夏洛特
Please don't be nervous around me, Charlotte.
我只是很高兴终于能见到你了
I'm just so happy to finally meet you.
想知道个秘密吗
Wanna know a secret?
最左边那个女孩会胜出
The girl on the left is going to win.
她弹得很棒 把其他两个远远甩在后面
She's brilliant. Leaves the other two in the dust.
我同意 不过
I agree, but
太早宣布结果就没意思了 不是吗
that kind of takes the drama out of it, doesn't it?
你想要有意思的吗
You want drama?
看最右边那女孩的妈妈 穿蓝色裙子的
Watch that other girl's mother in the blue dress.
还有那个穿灰色长裤的男的
And the guy in the gray slacks.
他是坐中间那女孩的父亲
He's the father of the girl in the middle.
他俩之间就有点意思了
There's something going on between them.
即使当着自己爱人的面
They can't help themselves.
他俩也情不自禁 性性相惜
And right in front of their spouses.
看好了
Just watch.
我在半决赛才第一次注意到他俩
I first noticed during semifinals.
把我看乐了
It's kind of hilarious.
也 把我看湿了
And... kind of hot.
看着
Just watch.
她的手
Her hand...
我知道我不该偷看 不过
I know I shouldn't spy, but...
那
that...
真是把我看湿了
That gets me wet.
其实我们之前有过一面之缘
We've actually met once before.
有吗
We have?
就在你离开巴乔夫学院的那天
It was the day you were leaving Bachoff.
你母亲刚中风
Your mom had just had her stroke,
你把东西都打包好了
and you had all your bags packed,
然后
and...
我当时走进学院 紧张又兴奋 然后
I was just entering, and I was nervous and excited, and...