我就看到了你
I saw you.
我的大英雄
My hero.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
那之后你还演奏吗
Do you ever play anymore?
我离开巴乔夫之后 过了一段时间
It took me a while after I left Bachoff.
说实话 是好几年 现在我
Years to be honest, but now I...
依然热爱演奏
love it.
-因为你是为自己而演奏吗 -正是
- Because you're playing for yourself? - Exactly.
跟安东一起的那么长时间
All that time with Anton,
没日没夜的训练
the practice,
和表演 还有力求完美的压力
the performances, the pressure to be perfect.
-太那什么 -我懂的
- It was... - I know.
你有想过离开吗
Do you ever think about leaving?
巴乔夫学院吗
Bachoff?
这是我的家了 我永远不会离开的
It's my family. I can never.
永远吗
Never?
是的 永远不会
No, never.
不管怎么说 这份职业
And, anyway, the work.
这份特别的职业
This special work.
这是我们的使命
It's what's expected of us.
我一点都不怀念这句话
I don't miss hearing that.
你听到可能会欣慰 我要给自己放个假
Well, you'll be happy to know I'm giving myself a little vacation.
很久以来的第一个假期 从明天开始
First one in forever. Starting tomorrow.
-太棒了 -我知道
- Amazing. - I know.
我知道我总算可以 睡懒觉了
I know I can actually... sleep in.
不会梦见音符或音阶 摆正我的手位
Not dream about notes or scales, rest my hands.
惹出点小麻烦
Cause a little trouble.
晚上可以喝超过一杯的酒
Have more than one drink in an evening.
白酒挺好喝的
The baijiu is delicious.
我听人也说呢
That is what I've heard.
看来我最好迎头赶上了
I better catch up.
噢 天哪
Oh, Jesus!
他是吃坏东西了吗
Was it something he ate?
老天 希望这和在南方出的事无关
God I hope it isn't linked to what's happening down south.
南方出了什么事
What's happening down south?
在湖南边境出现类似出血热的疫情
Some sort of hemorrhagic fever near the Hunan border.
通过空气传播 传染性极强
Passed in the air. Real contagion-like stuff.
我们最近刚去了湖南招生
We were just scouting in Hunan.
肯定不会的
Oh, it can't be that.
我倒是希望如此
I sure hope not.
你知道安东有多热衷在偏乡僻壤招生
You know how Anton likes to find his protégés in remote places.
-湖南 柬埔寨 -明尼苏达
- Hunan, Cambodia - Minnesota.
坦帕
Tampa.
你待会儿愿意和我跳舞吗
Will you go dancing with me later?
好的
Yes.
很好
Good.
丽兹 你在这啊 安东正找你呢
Lizzie, there you are. Anton is asking for you.
来吧
Come.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白 我刚还在跟杰佛瑞和泰斯说
Elizabeth. I was just telling Geoffrey and Theis
我非常希望能说服你演奏
that I was hoping that we could convince you to play
一小段 拜托了
one short piece, please.
除非你能说服夏洛特和我一起演奏
Only if you can convince Charlotte to play second cello with me.
-我的天哪 好 那就 -不
My goodness. Yes, please. No.
-不行 -行的 可以的 必须行
-No. -No No No No. We must.
不行 丽兹 我不行的
No. Lizzie, Lizzie. I couldn't.
这样很完美 拜托了
Perfect. Please.
拜托了 是的 一定得行
Please! Yes, make it happen.
-我的天哪 -三号♥大提琴协奏曲吗
- My goodness. - Cello duet number three?
对 完美
Oh, yes, perfect.
我知道你还记得怎么弹
I know you still know it.
这简直就是梦想成真
It's a dream come true.
丽兹
Lizzie...
丽兹 我现在就是个业余的了
Lizzie, I'm an amateur now.
你一直是并且永远都是那个
You have been and always will be
弹奏起来让我心脏都停跳一秒的人
the person who makes my heart skip a beat when you play.
女士们先生们 女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen. Ladies and gentlemen.
我们即将见证一场非凡无比的表演
We are all about to witness something extraordinary.
中国制♥造♥
你之前跟女人睡过吗
Have you ever been with a woman before?
我从来没跟任何人睡过
I've never been with anyone before.
没人 一个也没有吗
No one? Ever?
我母亲病倒了 我就回家了
My mom got sick, I went home.
所以 所有事都基本上耽搁了
So, everything else just got put on hold.
所以 我是你的初夜咯
So, I'm your first.
最棒的初夜
First and best.
我明天去西部旅行
I'm traveling out west tomorrow.
跟我一起去吧
Come with me.
真的吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
我要去体验一把原生态
I'm doing it rough and tumble.
小小的公交 怪怪的小镇
Small buses, weird towns.
尽可能地远离高雅的东西
As far away from first class as I can get.
远离一切人和事
Unplugged from everything and everyone.
我觉得我们一起会很开心的
I think we could have fun together.
我觉得也是
I think we could, too.
我从没见过像你这样的人
I've never met anyone like you before.
我是说 我们是那么不同
I mean, we're so different.
然而
And yet...
我们比表面上看起来相似得多
we're more alike than it may seem.
绕行
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning, you.
你也像我一样宿醉得厉害吗
Are you as hungover as I am?
挺厉害的
Pretty much, yeah.
我很久没有喝这么多了
I am out of practice on the binge drinking.
那中国伏特加真够劲儿
That Chinese vodka is brutal.
你想吃点布洛芬吗
Do you want some ibuprofen?
求之不得
Please. God, yes.
我一阵阵地头疼
My head is throbbing.
我要吃50片
I need like 50 of them.
药准备好了哦
The pharmacy is open for business.
那是什么 解酒的吗
What is that? Hair of the dog?
这是仙丹妙药
It's the best cure.
我们不是在度假嘛
We're on vacation, right?
你真的一句普通话都不会吗
You really don't speak any Mandarin?
"你好"都不会吗
Like, not even ni hao?
你好我倒是会 但是像你之前那样
I can say ni hao, but what you just did,
买♥♥车票什么的
buying bus tickets...
我可能得花三个小时吧
I mean, that would have taken me three hours
用上乱七八糟的手语 然后绝望到哭
and lots of manic hand gestures and then desperate crying
最后买♥♥的票说不定是去韩国的
and then probably we would have ended up in South Korea.
你也可以用公交和车票的表情包来表示啊
Or you could have just used a bus and a ticket emoji.
这都是一样的
It's the same thing.
好吧 很有道理
Okay. Well, that is an excellent point.
你真的没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
你看起来很不舒服
You look like you're struggling.
说实话 感觉糟透了
Honestly, I feel like shit.
那你确定还要去吗
Okay. Well, are you sure you want to do this?
我们先回酒店待一天 看个点播视频
We can just go back to the hotel for the day and order pay-per-view
等你头疼缓解了再说
and you can get your head right.
我只有两周时间
No, I only have two weeks.
我一秒都不想浪费
I don't want to waste any of it.
那就苦中作乐吧
Play through the pain.
苦中作乐
Play through the pain.
走之前要吃点东西吗
Don't you wanna get some food before we leave?
可能会好点
It might help.
好吧
Okay.
这是不是史上最烂的主意了
Worst idea in history?
我只求不要在公交车上拉肚子
All I need is for my stomach to go haywire on that bus.
要不我们买♥♥单走人 就当这事没发生过
Should we just get the check and pretend this never happened?