不可能没事的
It's not gonna be okay,
夏洛特 你得离我远远的
Charlotte. You need to leave me.
我不会丢下你的 丽兹
I'm not going to leave you, Lizzie.
不 夏洛特 听我说
No, Charlotte. Listen to me.
有点不对劲
Something is wrong.
我有点不对劲
Something is wrong with me!
丽兹 我知道
Lizzie, I know,
所以我们才要找人帮你
that's why we need to get you help.
不 我快死了
No. I'm dying.
你还不明白吗
Don't you understand that?
不 我不明白
No! I don't understand that.
但我明白 我快死了
But I am. I'm dying.
它在我的身体里
It's inside of me.
他妈的在我的身体里
It's fucking inside of me.
夏洛特
Charlotte?
怎么回事
What's happening?
你的手臂
Your arm!
里面有东西在爬
There's something crawling inside it.
这怎么回事
What is it?
我不知道
I don't know!
发生什么事了
What's happening?
我他妈的不知道
I don't fucking know!
看啊 都是活的
Look, it's alive.
还他妈的居然都是活的
These are fucking alive!
是虫子
It's bugs!
是他妈的虫子
They're fucking bugs!
卧♥槽♥
What the fuck?
他妈的你身体里到底有什么玩意
What the fuck is inside of you?
看你的手
Your hand.
它们都在你手里面
They're in your hand.
你得把它们弄出来 丽兹
You have to get them out, Lizzie.
丽兹 不能再这样下去了
Lizzie, you have to stop it.
他们都在你身体里 你得做点什么
It's inside of you. You have to stop it.
它们他妈的就在你身体里
They're fucking inside of you!
天哪 夏洛特 救救我
Oh, my God. Charlotte, help me.
救我 救我 夏洛特
Help me! Help me, Charlotte!
你知道你该怎么做的
You know what you have to do.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning, you.
你也像我一样宿醉得厉害吗
Are you as hungover as I am?
挺厉害的
Pretty much. Yeah.
我很久没有喝这么多了
I am out of practice on the binge drinking.
那中国伏特加真够劲儿
That Chinese vodka is brutal.
你想吃点布洛芬吗
Do you want some ibuprofen?
药准备好了哦
Pharmacy is open for business.
那是什么 解酒的吗
What is that? Hair of the dog?
这是仙丹妙药
It's the best cure.
我们不是在度假嘛
We're on vacation, right?
酒精可能引起副作用
天哪
Oh, God.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
有只虫子
There was a bug.
我还要吃点布洛芬
I need another ibuprofen.
好的
Okay.
简易自♥制♥止血带
我们现在得送她去医院
We have to get her to a hospital now.
或许我们可以打电♥话♥求助
Maybe we can call someone.
该死
Shit.
没有信♥号♥♥
There's no service.
天哪天哪 我要吐了
Oh, God. Oh, God, I'm gonna puke.
那些是
Are those b...?
那些是虫子吗
Are those bugs?
都他妈的是虫子吧
Are those fucking bugs?
发生什么事了
What's happening?
天哪 你的手臂
Oh, my God! Your arm!
我身体里有什么东西在爬
There's something crawling inside me.
是虫子 虫子
It's bugs! Bugs!
卧♥槽♥
What the fuck?
它们在你手臂里面
They're in your hand.
他们都在你手臂里面
They're all in your hand!
你知道你应该怎么做的
You know what you have to do.
三周后
波士顿
家园
我知道你们从中国过来路途遥远
I know it's a very long way from China,
但是我们很欢迎张丽过来
but we are so thrilled to have Zhang Li come
和我们一起生活 学习大提琴
live with us and study cello.
这是我们的荣幸 帕洛玛女士
The joy is for us, Ms. Paloma.
这是我对她的最大期望
It's every dream I ever had for her.
我们会尽全力照顾好她
We will take the very best care of her,
把她当做自己的女儿一样
as if she was our own daughter.
好了 张丽
Now, Zhang Li,
你准备好下楼去看看礼堂了吗
are you ready to go down and see the Chapel?
准备好了
Yes.
白天和你一起学习的学生可看不到这些
The day students you study with are unlikely to ever see this.
太壮观了 不是吗
Spectacular, isn't it?
大约一百年前 从一个小教堂改建而来
Converted from a chapel nearly a hundred years ago.
以维也纳的金色大厅为原型
Based on the Musikverein in Vienna.
张丽 过来 到这里来
Zhang Li, come here. Come up here.
过来 来
Come on. Come.
站在这里
Okay, now stand right here.
这里
Right here.
你来唱一个音
And I want you to sing a note.
升A
Hm. A sharp.
唱
Sing.
听上去非常棒
Doesn't that sound incredible?
我觉得这是我去过的
I believe this to be the most...
回声效果最好的房♥间
acoustically perfect room I've ever been in.
它很漂亮
It's beautiful.
而且
And...
很少有学生
very few students
可以在这里表演
are invited to play here.
这需要多年的刻苦练习
It takes years and years of intense practice.
但最好的
But the best,
最顶级的
the very best,
比如说 丽兹
Lizzie, for example,
在她之前还有 夏洛特·威尔莫
Charlotte Willmore, before her.
我觉得你张丽
If you are as exceptional
你可能和她们一样出众 如果真是这样
as they are, and Zhang Li, I believe you may be,
你就有机会可以在这里表演了
well, then you can have the chance to perform here
然后你就有机会
and then you can have the chance...
可以名垂千史
for greatness.
你好
Hello.
你好 是谁
Hello, who is it?
请问是谁
Who is it, please?
你好
Hello.
是谁
Who is it?
天哪
Oh, my God.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
发生什么事了
What's... What's happened to you?
我们一直在找你
We've been looking for you.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
他妈的你这手是怎么回事
What the hell happened to your hand?
他们在山边发现了我
They found me on the side of a mountain.
让我清醒了过来
Drugged out of my mind.
我满身是血
Covered in blood.
身边只有一条自♥制♥的止血带
With nothing but a homemade tourniquet keeping me alive.
警♥察♥想要帮我 但是
The police tried to help me, but...
是我自己吃的药
I'm the one who took the pills.
是我自己
I'm the one who...
砍掉了我自己的手