希望是这样
Oh, like hell we were.
基斯叫你来的吗
Keith put you up to this, didn't he?
-是吗 -贝斯 你该回家了
- Didn't he? - Beth, you need to go home.
就当什么都没发生过
Let's just say it never happened.
-不 -对不起
- No. - Sorry.
我才该说对不起
No, it's me that's sorry.
再洗锅就漏了
Well, that's as clean as it'll ever be.
拜托
Please go.
该死的
Oh, shit.
本
Ben.
我看完了借给你看
You know, you should read this when I'm done.
我觉得这能帮到你
I think it could really help you.
我为什么需要帮忙
Who says I need any help?
因为我的不败纪录
My undefeated record.
是吗
Oh, is that so?
-你是来找我妈妈的吧 -你怎么知道
- Guess you're looking for Mom. - What makes you think that?
她在仓库里
She's in the barn.
本
Ben?
这有灯
Light.
你怎么
What are you...?
就是顺便过来看看你有没有事
I just wanted to stop by and make sure you're okay.
只是顺便吗
You just wanted to stop by?
-真是神秘 -好吧
- How mysterious. - Okay.
我想见你
I wanted to see you.
妈妈
Mom.
怎么了宝贝
What is it, sweetie?
冰淇淋都化了 我能吃吗
The ice cream is melting. Can I just eat it?
先把它放到碗里
Just put it in a bowl first.
好的
Okay.
要吃冰淇淋吗
Feel like some ice cream?
快点
Come on. Yeah.
让我看看你的本事
Let's see what you got.
快点
Come on.
就是这样 非常好
Yeah. Now it... Perfect.
让我看看
Show me.
快点
Come on. Yeah.
你是最棒的
Champion.
你说吧
Go ahead, say it.
说什么
Say what?
别害羞 我知道你想说什么
Oh, don't be shy. You know you want to.
我早就跟你说过 想说这个吗
"I told you so." There. Feel better?
你是对的
So you were right.
问题是 我们不会有结果的
Only thing is, it's not gonna work out.
男人不可能一直这么好 不可能
No guy could ever be this good. They never are.
最后感情一旦结束 大家都会尴尬
Eventually, it will end. Things will get awkward.
他离开 本伤心 最后都是我的错
He'll quit, Ben will be heartbroken, it will be my fault.
是啊 他会长大 讨厌你
Yeah. And he'll grow up hating you.
搬走 连电♥话♥都不打
He'll move far away, he'll never call.
那天我不在了 你就真的一个人了
I'll be dead and you'll be alone.
永远
Forever.
选一张牌 随便哪张
Pick a card, any card.
你说停就停
Tell me when to stop.
停
Stop.
我知道 就是那火鸡
I know. Just the turkey things,
在冰箱边的柜台上
right on the counter next to the fridge, I think.
精彩的小把戏 我要拿走这个
Impressive trick. I'm gonna grab this from you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
他究竟在这干什么
What the hell's he doing here?
本邀请了他
Ben invited him.
这是他的派对
It's his party.
你以为我不知道怎么回事吗
You think I don't know what's going on around here?
我不喜欢你跟他约会
I don't think I like you seeing him.
这件事你管不着
Well, you don't have a say in it.
儿子的事我一定要管
I certainly have a say in who my son sees.
如果母亲与一个疯狂流浪汉的
And if I was to say that his mom's unhealthy relationship...
不健康的关系
with some crazy drifter
对我的儿子产生了不良影响
was creating an unstable environment for my boy
我想法官大人
I don't think there's
肯定会支持我的
a judge in the world who'd disagree with me.
镇上的法官就不一定支持你
Certainly not in this town.
他想让你离开我
He wants you out of my life.
我不能冒险失去本
I can't risk losing Ben.
对不起 贝斯
I'm sorry, Beth.
我来这儿不是想为难你
I didn't come here to make things harder for you.
你不知道我面对的是什么
You don't know what I'm dealing with.
我知道的是你应该过上更好的日子
I do know that you deserve better than this.
你没事吧 要载你一程吗
How you doing? You want a ride?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想给你一份工作
I wanna get you a job.
你肯定厌倦了每天扫狗屎
You gotta be tired of cleaning up dog shit by now.
我有认识的人 可以打几个电♥话♥
I know some people. I could make a couple calls
找点让你这个老兵突显价值的事
and get you something worthy of a veteran.
你认为呢
What do you think?
你还不知道我是谁吧
You don't know who you're dealing with.
我很清楚的知道
I know exactly who I'm dealing with.
你这样的人我见多了
I've known guys like you my whole life.
你以为一把枪 一枚徽章 一个名号♥
You think a gun and a badge and a name
就能有多了不起吗
make you something.
-你最好管住你的嘴 -我说完了
- You better watch your mouth. - I'm done talking to you.
你打算这辈子都让他骑在你头上吗
So are you planning to let him bully you all your life?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你知道我说的是什么
You heard me.
为了孩子牺牲一切...
You know, sacrificing everything in life for our children is...
这不是无私 这是...
It's not selfless. It's...
荒谬的
Well, it's ridiculous.
我这是尽到母亲的责任
I am doing the best that I can.
是吗
Really?
大地之力
The power of earth.
要帮忙吗
You need some help?
要 拿布从后面开始擦起
Yeah. Grab that rag and start at the back.
我们在中间汇合
I'll meet you in the middle.
我们晚上吃披萨
Hey. We're gonna have some
你可以留下来一起吃
pizza tonight if you wanna stay for dinner.
你知道吗 基斯 说什么都没用了
You know what, Keith? That's not gonna work anymore.
我弄明白了 其实你根本
I figured it out. You don't want
不是想要回本的监护权
full custody any more than I want you to have it.
你把他带走试试 我是不会罢休的
You can try and take him, but I will fight you.
我会和你 和你家里的律师做斗争
I will fight you and your family's lawyers.
-好了 冷静 -我绝对是个好妈妈
- Okay, calm down. - I am a damn good mother.
好了 只是...
Okay, just...
你知道的
You know that.
每个人都知道
Everybody knows that.
如果你想法庭上见 来通知我一声
You wanna go back to court, you just tell me when.
否则 请你滚出我的生活
Otherwise, you stay the hell out of my life.
你为什么来这里
Why did you come here?
来找你
To find you.
来啊
Come on.
我去 该死的玛丽·卡尔森
Oh, shit. Damn Mary Carlson
摔倒弄伤了手腕 上帝保佑她
fell and broke her wrist, bless her heart.
骂人要交50美分的 奶奶
Fifty cents to the swear jar, Nana.
那现在谁来唱诗
Who's gonna play for the choir now?
-她不唱应该会好听些 -你可以唱
- Probably sound better without her. - You could do it.
-我可以 -是吗
- I could. - Could you?
-也许 -也许吗 这只是几首圣诗
- Maybe. - Maybe? It's only a few hymns.
-我要你的帮忙 -没门
- I'm gonna need your help. - No way.
但我一个人不行
I can't do it alone, though.
我说了我不想
I said I don't wanna do it.
-我能加入你吗 -当然
- Hey, can I join you? - Sure.
万一我搞砸了怎么办
What if I screw up?
在教堂里表演的好处就是
That's the best part about performing in a church.
电影精选列表