Wheelie.
翻筋斗
Somersault.
将死
Checkmate.
清洁剂在水槽下面
Detergent is under the sink.
什么 你作弊吧
What? Did I just get hustled?
你得承认 我第二盘下得不错
Have to admit, I played better the second time.
是的 就第一步下的不错
Sure. Until your second move.
你还有什么我不知道的秘密才艺呢
You have any other secret talents I should know about?
你才是有秘密的
You're the one with the secret.
我见过他弹钢琴
I saw him playing the piano.
是吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
我进来放钥匙的时候看到的
I saw it when I put the keys back.
他弹得很好
He's really good.
你也不赖啊
Hey, you're not too bad yourself.
为什么不拉首给我们听
Why don't you play something for us?
给你变个魔术怎么样
How about a magic trick instead?
好吧
Yeah, okay.
他不喜欢当众表演
He hates playing for people.
他觉得他拉得不够好
He doesn't think that he's good enough.
一幅普通的牌
Ordinary deck.
好的
Wow, okay, cool.
没关系
Oh. It's all right.
重新来
Show me again.
-你说停就停 -停
- Tell me when to stop. - Stop.
记住这张牌 我没有偷看
Memorize the card, and I am not looking.
好了 记住了
Okay, I got it.
接下来就是见证奇迹的时刻
Let me give it a little magic.
你竟然还会变魔术
I didn't know you were a magician too.
再看看这个
Wait till you see this one.
本 宝贝 该睡觉了
Ben, sweetie, it's past your bedtime.
-等下 接下来才是精彩的 -明天再看吧
- Wait, this is the best one. - Show me tomorrow.
本 快跟罗根说晚安
Ben, say good night to Logan, now.
-乖了 -不要 我只是想给他表演魔术
- Come on. - No. I just wanted to show him a trick.
对不起 他不是经常这样
I'm sorry. He's not usually...
没关系 没关系
It's fine. It's fine.
我哥哥教了他一些魔术
My brother taught him a few tricks.
他俩学这个都很快
Magic was kind of their thing.
他去年去世了
We lost him last year.
他也是海军陆战队的
He was a marine too.
对本的打击很大
It's been hard on Ben.
对我们也是
It's been hard on all of us.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很高兴你能来
Well, I'm glad you came.
你真好 真有骑士精神 你真
Aren't you helpful, dear, and chivalrous? You are so...?
他是不是很有骑士精神
Isn't he chivalrous?
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
我喝了一点叫莫斯科驴子的酒
I had a little something called a Moscow Mule.
听起来很恶心 但是很好喝
It sounds terrible, but it was so good.
-我给你泡杯茶 -太好了
- I'll make you a cup of tea. - Oh, good.
好吧
Okay.
有件事我一直想告诉你
Look, there's something that I've been meaning to tell you.
我从来没有好好解释
I never fully explained how...
对不起 我不知道该怎么说
And I'm sorry, I can't find the right words.
没关系
It's all right.
下次吧
Another time, maybe.
反正我一直都在这
After all, I'm not going anywhere.
好吧
Okay.
晚安罗根
Good night, Logan.
德雷克·格林中士
不 不
No. No!
老天
Jesus!
不
No!
贝斯 贝斯
Beth! Beth!
不 不要
No! Stop it!
不要
No.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
一开始他们什么都不说
At first they wouldn't tell us anything.
只说有可能是被友军误伤
Just that friendly fire was a possibility.
所以虽然已经整一年了
So it's a year ago today...
但是官方说法是 中士
...and the official investigation into the death of Sergeant...
德雷克
...Drake...
格林
...Green...
死因的调查还在进行中
...is still ongoing.
我们一无所知 这才是最痛苦的
That's the worst part. Not knowing.
我愿意放弃一切
I would give anything...
只要知道他不是白死的
I would give anything to know that he didn't die for nothing.
我们从小就形影不离
We were inseparable as kids,
无论做什么都在一起
you know? We did everything together.
我们还一起修了这面墙
We even built that wall together.
其实是德雷克修的
Well, Drake built the wall...
我是监理
...and I supervised...
也就是说
...which consisted mostly
我基本上一直在喝茶 看小说
of drinking iced teas and reading the Brontes.
记得有一天
Oh. This one day...
我找不到我的书了
...I couldn't find my book anywhere.
我就问他在哪
So I asked him about it.
他指了指这里
And he just pointed.
来看
Look. Look.
老天 我当时被他气疯了
God, I was so mad. I was so mad at him.
他就只知道笑
And he just laughed.
真是太
It was...
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事的
It's okay.
你知道吗 你的笑声很好听
You got a great laugh, you know that?
我希望多听到你的笑声
I wish I could hear it more.
那你给我讲个笑话吧
Why don't you try telling me a joke?
我得先被灌上几杯
Because you're gonna have to get
才能讲得出笑话
a few beers in me before I start telling you jokes.
好吧
Okay.
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
除了罗恩和赫敏缓慢而低沉的呼吸声
"...Except for Ron and Hermione's slow, deep breathing.
哈利环顾四周
Harry glanced over at the
地板上映出他们的黑影
dark shapes they made on the floor beside him.
罗恩开始
Ron had had a fit of..."
妈妈
Mom.
-妈妈 -在沙发上 赫敏的
- Mom. - Yes. "On the sofa. Hermione's..."
所以她的轮
"...So that her silotee..."
轮廓
Silhouette.
过来布鲁图斯 你好伙计
Come on, Brutus. Hi, buddy.
好了 快来 过来
All right. Come on. Come on, come on, come on.
拜托 别
Ha-ha. Oh, come on. What...?
抖一下
Shake.
这个黑色的狗牌是干什么的
What's the black dog tag for?
这个是我的
This one's mine, and the
这个是纪念我最好的朋友维克多
black one is in memory of my best buddy, Victor.
就像好朋友手镯一样
So they're like friendship bracelets.
是啊 也可以这么说
Yeah. Yeah, you could say that.
好了 他已经干了
No... Oh, man, he's toast.
-该给你刷了 -不要
- Your turn. - Don't. No.
你要去哪
Where you going?
你很能跑啊 我可以训练你进海军陆战队
Hey. You can run, man, I'm gonna make a Marine out of you.
穿过去
Get over. Go through.
跳
Up!
注意了
See.
我整个星期都在练习发球
I've been working on my pop-ups all week.
-这才像样 -走吧 上车
- All right. That's my boy. - There you go. Get in the car.
注意了
See.
老傻波特跟你处的怎么样
How's old Thigh-Bolt working out for you?
帮我个忙行吗
Do me a favor, okay?
电影精选列表