记住这只是个慈善比赛
Try and remember this is a charity game.
什么意思
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
不要给他太多压力
Don't push him too hard, okay?
你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
本归你的时候 你想干什么就干什么
When Benny's on your time, you guys do what you want.
你可以种花
You can plant your flowers,
可以编织 可以拉小提琴 什么都行
you can do your crochet, play the fiddle, whatever.
他跟我的时候就照我的安排
When he's with me we do it my way.
开心点
Have fun, sweetie.
-再见妈妈 -系好安全带
- Bye, Mom. - Seat belt.
要给孩子多一点空间
Need to give the kid some room to breathe.
不要
No.
库珀
Cooper.
库珀 停下
Cooper, stop.
九块钱 谢谢
That's $9. Thank you.
我要走了
I'm gonna get going.
我晚点回来帮你收拾
I'll be back later to help you pack up.
怎么了
Hey. What's up?
下车吧
Unh. There you go.
-怎么了 -我们赢了
- What happened? - We won!
他接球的时候没注意
Oh, he took his eye off a ground ball.
没那么严重 只是流了点鼻血
It's not as bad as it looks. He just got a little nosebleed.
我还是接住了 我手伸的很低
I still stopped it. Got my glove down,
身子用力往前探 只有一个跑垒得分
kept my body in front. Only one run scored.
那是整场的两点
Ha, ha. It was the play of the game.
他已经长成男子汉了
Tell you what, might make a man out of him yet.
进去冲个澡吧 我马上就进来
Why don't you go on inside? Take a shower. I'll be right there.
-再见 -再见爸爸
- See you later, buddy. - Bye, dad.
怎么了 这只是个意外
What? It was an accident.
你真的不懂
You really don't see it.
不懂什么
See what?
他为了你什么都愿意做
That boy would run through a brick wall for you.
这跟他接不到球
What does that gotta do with him
有什么关系
not being able to field a ground ball?
好吧
Okay.
没什么 回去吧基斯
Don't worry about it. Please go home, Keith.
等一下
Hey, wait a second. Hey.
别跟我用这口气讲话
Who do you think you're talking to, huh?
基斯 冷静点
Keith, calm down.
你才要冷静点 我告诉你
You calm down. Let me tell you something.
他也是我儿子
That's my son in there too,
我随时都能带他走 你明白吗
and I can take that boy anytime I want. You got that?
放开我的手 放开我的手
Let go of my arm. Let go of my arm.
-怎么了 -你该听她的
- What's the matter? - You should do as she says.
放开她的手
Let go of her arm.
我的天
God!
天啊 希望在你生日之前能好
Gosh, I hope that this heals up before your birthday.
你朋友的妈妈们一定以为是我打了你
Your friends' parents are going to think that I beat you.
我不需要办生日会
I don't have to have a party.
爸爸说我已经长大了
Dad says I'm kind of getting old for them.
太可笑了
That is ridiculous. Of course
你当然要办生日会 一辈子只有一个八岁生日
you're gonna have a party. You only turn 8 once.
不管几岁的生日都只有一个
You only turn every age once.
快去洗澡
Shower. Now.
谢谢你
Thank you for that.
他不能真的把本带走 是吧
He can't really take Ben away from you, can he?
基斯的爸爸很有权势
You haven't met Keith's father.
为什么不离开这里呢
Why don't you just leave?
如果我带本离开姆顿
If I tried to take Ben out of Hamden,
那我就真的会失去他
I could lose him altogether.
虽然这不关我的事
It's none of my business,
但是你为什么会
but how did you end up...? I mean, what...
我怎么会疯到嫁给他呢
What possessed me to marry him?
想象一下
Picture this:
那年我们高三 他是橄榄球队长
Senior year, he was captain of the football team.
我以为我爱上他了
I thought that I was in love.
然后我怀孕了
Then I got pregnant.
他跟我求婚 我答应了
He asked, I said yes.
但他一直没明白
Only thing is, he didn't
结了婚就不该跟别的女孩子约会了
quite realize I expected him to stop dating.
我不想去其他地方
I don't want to go anywhere else.
这就是我家
This is our home.
永远都是
Has been forever.
不管怎么样基斯都是本的爸爸
Whatever else Keith may be, he'll always be Ben's dad.
我只想看你有没有事
I just want to make sure you're okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
明早见
See you in the morning.
走了伙计 过来
Come on, buddy. Come on.
我们什么时候去喝个酒吧
When are we gonna get those beers?
我不会忘记的
I won't forget.
只是跟同事随意喝个酒
It's just a casual beer between coworkers.
不是约会
It's not a date.
我说什么了吗
Oh. Did I say anything?
-你相信命中注定吗 -拜托
- Do you think life has a plan for you? - Oh, jeez.
相信吗
Do you?
如果有 那肯定没有帮我安排
If it does, it hasn't shared it with me.
你为什么会参军呢
Why did you enlist?
这是家族传统
It was the family business.
我看你从小就是军事迷
Oh, I had you figured for a military brat.
你父亲是海军陆战队的
Your father was a Marine?
我爷爷也是
And his dad before him.
所以参军是为了他们
So you signed up for them?
第一次是为了他们
The first tour was for them.
第二次第三次是为了那些还在前线的伙伴
The second and third were for the guys that were still out there.
现在几点了
What time do you think it is?
我让你觉得很无聊吗
Am I boring you?
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
快来 我们得走了
Come on. We have to go now.
我想一个人待着的时候就来这里
This is where I come when I want to be alone.
真漂亮
She's a beauty.
我爸爸从小就围着船转
Dad grew up around boats.
虽然后来当了兽医 但是他喜欢钓鱼
He was a vet, but he loved to fish.
妈妈是音乐老师 她不喜欢钓鱼
Mom was a music teacher. She couldn't stand it.
你之前从没提过你父母
You've never mentioned your parents before.
小时候他们就出车祸了
They died in a car accident when we were very young.
-对不起 我只是 -没什么
- Sorry, I was just... - It's a fair question.
所以我和德雷克一直相依为命
I guess that's why Drake and I were so close.
很幸运还有祖母
We were so lucky to have nana.
爸爸经常带德雷克去钓鱼
Dad took Drake fishing all the time.
爸爸教他怎么开船的时候
When he taught him how to steer this thing,
他才只有六七岁
he couldn't have been more than 6 or 7.
那你呢
What about you?
我爱这艘船
I love this boat.
虽然现在看起来不怎么样 但以前它厉害极了
I know she doesn't look like much now, but she could really fly.
-哪天开它出去兜风 -不行
- Well, we should take her out sometime. - No.
现在已经发动不了了
Can't even get her started now.
太可惜了
That's too bad.
你确定你还能开吗
Are you sure you're okay to drive?
我非常清醒 谢谢
I'm perfectly sober, thank you very much.
等一下
Hold on.
我们还得再出来一次
You do realize we're gonna have to do this all again?
你还没给我讲笑话呢
You never told me that joke.
有什么补偿的方法吗
Is there any way I can make it up to you?
对不起 对不起 很久没有这样了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It's been so long.
-我的天啊 -没关系
- God. - It's all right.
你这么可人 应该有人一直呵护你
You should be kissed every day, every hour, every minute.
基斯
Keith?
丹尼
Oh, Danny.
你在干什么 放下来
What the hell do you think you're doing? Put that down.
你知道你们刚才在城里超速了吗
You know y'all were doing 50 through town?
电影精选列表