有时最微不足道的东西也能影响你的生活
You know, the smallest thing can change your life.
眨眼之间
In the blink of an eye
那些偶然发生的事情 虽在意料之外
something happens by chance, when you least expect it
却改变了你的人生轨迹
sets you on a course that you never planned
给你一片崭新的天空
into a future you never imagined.
它会带你走向何方
Where will it take you?
那是我们的生命之旅 对于希望之光的搜寻
That's the journey of our lives. Our search for the light.
但有时
But sometimes
欲见凤之流光
finding the light means
必先越万里溟濛
you must pass through the deepest darkness.
至少于我而言便是如此
At least, that's how it was for me.
分队准备就绪
Security team's ready to go.
前进
Move them.
准备 前进
Ready? Move.
准备 上
Ready? Go.
不许动
Don't move!
-三个平民 -检查身份
- Three civilians! - Check them!
妇女和儿童
Woman and child!
待在左边 我来了
Stay left! Coming through!
三名儿童 三名儿童
Three children, three children!
我去追捕左侧的
I'm chasing one to my left!
快
Go.
靠
Shit.
在这
Over here.
-卡斯特洛 -我在这
- Castro! - Right here.
与三排碰面 打开无线电
Bumping heads with third platoon.
别伤着自己人
Get on the horn before somebody shoots somebody.
-明白 尖头 -尖头
- I'm on it, Aces. - "Aces"?
你们这些家伙...
You guys came...
一人受伤 需要桑德斯医生 在一楼走廊
I got a man down. Need Doc Sanders. First floor corridor.
掩护走廊
Secure the hallway!
快去
Move!
快 快 快
Move, move, move!
跟我说话 卡斯特洛 我是尖头 我们会把你带出去的
Talk to me, Castro. It's Aces. We're gonna get you out of here.
收到 约20人 我看见直升机了
Roger. About 20 mikes. Helo is inbound.
开始行动
Let's move out.
坐好
Now just sit.
是迫击炮 正好击中你坐的地方
Mortar. Right where you were sitting.
另外三个就没这么幸运了
Three other guys didn't make it.
军医在你的行军包里发现了这个
The corpsman found this in your SAW pouch.
我看你弯腰去捡它
I saw you pick it up.
好像救了你一命
Looks like it saved you.
祝平安
这是你的守护天使
Got yourself a guardian angel.
不是我的
She's not mine.
-你认识照片上的人吗 -不认识
- Do you know whose picture that is? - No idea.
-你知道这是谁的吗 -不知道
- You know whose picture this is? - No.
-不知道 抱歉 -不知道吗
- No. Sorry. - No?
我觉得我不认识她
No, I don't think so.
我们是垮掉的一代
We're the wasted generation
八个月后
跟你说 你总有一天能遇见她
I'm telling you, man, you gotta set eyes on that girl one day.
你得好好谢谢她
You got to thank her.
她保佑着你活到现在
No question. She's the reason you're still breathing.
替我亲一下
Give her a kiss for me too.
我还活着是因为我跟在你屁♥股♥后面
I'm only alive because I followed your crazy ass.
我们就是运气好点 没什么
We just got a couple of breaks. It's all, man. No big deal.
好个屁 哪有这么好的
Bullshit. Things like this don't just happen.
她让你解脱了 我们要回家了
She's got you out of this mess. We're going home.
你废话真多 维克多
God, you're full of shit, Victor.
我说你欠她 绝对的
I say you owe her. Big time.
不错嘛 看我的
You're doing good. Now look at my shot.
宙斯
Zeus!
好兄弟 过来 过得好吗
Buddy, hey. Come here. How you doing? Hi.
你还好吗 好兄弟 他们好好照顾你了吗
How you doing? Hey, buddy. They look after you?
快 问问她
Go on, ask her.
妈妈 我什么时候能住回我的房♥间
So, Mom, when do I get my room back?
亲爱的 我们要让罗根叔叔有回家的感觉
Honey, let's make Uncle Logan feel welcome.
妈妈
Mom.
出去玩
Go outside and play.
-别这样 马上就赢了 -出去
- Come on, we were just about to win. - Go outside now.
-遵命 女士 -好吧
- Yes, ma'am. - Oh, fine.
-你还好吗 -还好
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
他要上Youtube了
He's gonna make it on YouTube.
起床时间到
Time to wake up!
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
抱歉 蒂姆 对不起
Hey, sorry. Tim. Sorry.
你可以向部队寻求帮助
You know, the Corps can get you some help.
为什么那么多人牺牲 我却幸存下来
Why did I make it out when so many guys didn't?
但我隐约感觉欠了人点东西
But I feel like there's this debt that I have to pay.
我不知该何去何从 我觉得应该去弄清楚
I don't know where I belong. I guess I should figure that out.
我知道寻求答案并不容易 妹妹...
I know there's no easy answer, sis...
但也许时间能告诉我
but maybe all I need is time.
幸运符
你认识她吗
Any chance you recognize that girl?
抱歉 起码渔民里面没有 祝好运
No, I'm sorry. Not in the boat region. Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗杰 有人想知道这女孩是谁
Hey, Roger? Guy wants to know who this girl is.
贝斯·格林
Beth Green.
就在镇外开了一家宠物旅馆
Runs the pet motel just outside of town there.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
我们地方这么小 这种大美女当然人人认识
Girl can't look like that in a town like this and not be known.
她原来嫁了我一个哥们
Used to be married to a buddy of mine.
你为什么要找她
What's it to you, anyway?
我欠她一个谢谢
Oh, I just owe her thanks is all.
绿犬屋
寄宿 训练
有人吗
Hello?
你好
Hello.
需要帮助吗
Can I help you?
好漂亮的牧羊犬 叫什么
What a beautiful Shepherd. What's his name?
宙斯
Zeus.
-真可爱 -他擅长跟人打交道
- Oh, he's a sweetheart. - He's good with people.
比我擅长
Well, better than I am.
至少一般人都不会
Well, at least you don't introduce
光介绍宠物 忘了自己
yourself to the animals before their owners.
-我是贝斯 -罗根
- I'm Beth. - Logan.
我来这...
Um... So I, uh, came here...
不好意思 喂
Excuse me for a second. Hello?
你好 杰克逊女士 来
Oh, hi, Mrs. Jackson. Come on.
我正准备给你打电♥话♥
I was just about to call you to confirm
确认塞尔比是于今天2点入住
that Selby is coming in
还有他是否要住一周
today at 2 and he's gonna be with us for a week.
好 很好
Great. Excellent.
不 凯文不在这里工作了
No. No, Kevin doesn't work here anymore.
好 回见 再见
Okay, see you then. Bye.
我是贝斯
It's Beth.
没错 我们提供训练 有全套服务
Yes, we do train. We're full service.
十分抱歉
I'm so sorry.
把拿破仑的证书
Just bring in Napoleon's papers
和忌口的东西列一张表发过来就行
and any dietary restrictions that he might have.
-星期一没问题 再见 -奥斯卡 上那里
- Monday is great. Bye. - Oscar, get up here.
宙斯太乖了 不需要训练
Well, Zeus is way too well behaved to need training
所以我猜你是来办理寄宿的吗
so I'm guessing that you're here to board him?
不 我哪都不去 昨天才赶完路
No, I'm not going anywhere. I just got off the road yesterday.
你从哪来
Where from?
科罗拉多
Colorado.
什么风把你吹到姆顿了
And what brings you to Hamden?
说来话长
It's kind of a long story.
其实我都不知道从何说起
Actually, I don't really know where to begin.
天啊 十分抱歉
Oh, gosh. I'm so sorry.
那与我无关
That's absolutely none of my business.
我能为你做些什么 罗根
电影精选列表