What can I do for you, Logan?
我来这里是为了见你
I'm really here because I came to see you.
瞧 我找到了这个
You see, I found this.
只是...
Oh. It was just...
我们登了广♥告♥ 没错
Oh, you saw the ad. Of course.
这工作的工资不高
Okay. So the job doesn't... It doesn't pay much.
绿犬屋 急需帮手
主要工作就是遛狗
Um, mostly you'll just be walking
喂食和洗笼子
feeding, cleaning cages.
每周工作六天
It's six days a week.
随时欢迎宙斯来做客
Zeus is welcome anytime.
还有帮忙 罗根 我们需要热心帮助别人的人
And help, Logan. That's the job. We just need some help.
奥斯卡 快上去
Oscar. Get up here.
上去
Up.
拜托
Come on.
能用一下你的笔吗
Can I borrow your pen?
那么除了宙斯
So besides Zeus
你还有没有跟其他狗相处的经验
do you have any experience with working with dogs?
我曾带过嗅弹犬
I worked with some bomb dogs.
-你是警... -海军陆战队员
- Oh. So you were a cop...- A Marine.
这样吧
You know what?
你不用把整个表都填完
You don't need to finish filling that out.
留个电♥话♥号♥码就行
Just leave me a number where I
有消息我通知你
can reach you and I will call and let you know.
你们好像很缺人手
Sounds like you're having trouble finding someone for the job.
为什么会有人为了份狗舍的工作
Why does a person drive from
一路从科罗拉多开车到路易斯安那
Colorado to Louisiana to work in a dog kennel?
不知道 但我是走来的
I couldn't tell you. I walked.
你是走来的?
You walked?
从科罗拉多走到这里吗
You walked here from Colorado?
我喜欢步行
I like to walk.
抱歉 我走开一会
Would you excuse me for a minute, please?
你可真倔 上这里
You are such a stubborn boy. Get up here.
拜托 你能行 你是只好...
Come on. You can do this. There's a good... Unh!
您今早吃药了吗
Did you take your medication this morning?
我还在给气缸打气
I'm still pumping on all cylinders.
打气重要 所以
That's all that matters, so...
怎么了
What is it?
有个人要求职
There's a man here who came
我不知道怎么拒绝
to apply for the job and I can't get rid of him.
看起来没什么恶意
He looks harmless.
他从科罗拉多走来的
He walked here from Colorado.
告诉他你雇了其他人之类的
Tell him you hired somebody else or something.
我为什么要这么说 是你不想要他的
Why do I have to tell him? You're the one that doesn't want him.
你想雇一个疯子吗
Do you want to hire a crazy person?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
请问这是什么意思 女士
I beg your pardon, ma'am?
我孙女觉得你疯了
My granddaughter thinks you might be.
我没疯 女士
No, ma'am.
没错 你脑袋好使 也肯定很能干
Yeah, well, you look like a sharp, capable young man.
为什么脑袋好使又能干的小伙子
You tell me why there's a sharp
要一路跑来给我洗笼子
capable young man wanting a job cleaning cages.
因为这工作应该挺安宁
Because it seems like peaceful work.
我的上一份工作可够折腾的
My last job wasn't.
你从哪来 华尔街吗
Oh, where were you? Wall Street?
不 女士 我曾在海军陆战队服役
No, ma'am. I was in the Marine Corps.
海军陆战队
Ah. Marine Corps.
坐下
Hey. Down.
-你自己训练的吗 -是的 女士
- Train him yourself? - Yes, ma'am.
真是好小伙
Hmm. You're a good boy.
你怎么把他支走的
How'd you get him to leave?
-我雇他了 -什么
- I gave him the job. - You what?
我们总得雇个帮手
Well, we gotta hire somebody.
你对他一无所知
You don't know anything about him.
你不也一样
Neither do you.
只需要稍微用心地打理一下就行
Just needs a little tender loving care.
我要了
I'll take it.
这里有工具和木材 随便用
I got tools and lumber and the like. You're welcome to them.
谢谢
Thanks.
来
Come on.
其实七点半才上班的
You know, you don't need to be here until 7:30.
我睡不着 就直接来工作了
I couldn't sleep. Figured I'd get an early start.
来了一场大暴风雨
Well, we had a whale of a storm.
这个大家伙就倒了
That lovely thing came down.
我们在这里贮存全部的物资
That's where we store everything up there.
-特斯林 这是你们的新老大 -孩子们好
- Teslin. Here's your new boss. - Hey, boy. Hey, boy.
-准备好出发了吗 -那是谁
- You ready to go? - Who's that?
姥姥雇的一个人
That's just somebody that Nana hired.
有东西落下了吗
Aren't you forgetting something?
快点 宝贝 不能迟到了
Come on, baby, we don't want to be late.
爸爸不喜欢我在房♥子里练琴
No. Dad doesn't like it when I practice in the house.
那你可以在走廊练
So maybe you can practice on the porch.
-这个小东西 -你好
- The little one. - Hey. How you doing?
我把小鸭子放到你的包里了 晚上可以玩
I put Duckie in your backpack for tonight.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
你相信吗 他把那个老东西启动起来了
Can you believe that he got that old thing going?
老天啊
Oh, good Lord.
下星期我要替朱莉工作
You know, I'm substituting for Julie next week.
我就去几天 不过...
It's only a couple days, but...
你为什么不回去做全职 都快一年了
Why don't you go back full-time? It's been almost a year.
我知道快一年了
I know how long it's been.
他难道不知道累吗
Do you think that he has an off switch?
希望不知道
I hope not.
什么事
Can I help you?
你在这里干什么
What the hell you doing around here?
有问题吗 长官
Is there a problem, officer?
有 因为你没回答我的问题
There will be, you don't answer my questions when I ask them.
我在这里工作
I work here.
把手放到长凳上
Put your hands on that bench. Ahem.
为什么
Why?
你想在局子里再做这事吗
Boy, you wanna do this at the station?
当兵的
A soldier boy?
罗根·傻波特中士
"Sergeant Logan Thigh-bolt."
是提波特
It's Thibault.
海军陆战队员
And I'm a Marine.
其他人呢 傻波特
Well, where's everyone at, Thigh-bolt?
都出去了 需要我给贝斯传话吗
They're all out. Do you want me to give Beth a message?
是因为贝斯 是吧
So it's Beth, is it?
告诉贝斯我4点来找她
You just tell Beth I'll see her at 4.
你真的该来 你会玩得很开心的
You should really just come. You never know, you might have fun.
你一直很喜欢他们的房♥子
You've always loved their house.
-消停会吧 我才不去 -为什么
- Save your breath. I'm not going. - Why not?
我可受不了克莱顿法官
You know I can't stand Judge Clayton
和他为了筹集资金耍的把戏
and his fundraising extravaganzas.
妈妈 快看
Mom, check it out.
看起来真不错 亲爱的
Hey. Oh, that looks great, sweets.
你看上去真帅
You look very handsome.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
等等 你这领结都打成一团了
Hey, wait. What in the world is this mess here, now, huh?
我们得教教你怎么打了
We gotta teach you how to tie a proper tie, boy.
你穿这裙子真美
I love you in that dress, huh?
我又后悔不该签离婚协议了
Makes me wish I never would have signed those papers.
给我讲讲你的新男友
Tell me about your new boyfriend.
-什么 -是个当兵的 是吧
- What? - Soldier boy, huh?
别问我 我没雇他
Don't ask me about him. I didn't hire him.
-他跟我无关 -好吧 好吧
- He has nothing to do with me. - Okay. Okay.
妈妈
Hey, Mama.
这里看起来不错
Place is looking great.
-你看起来真漂亮 -谢谢
- You look beautiful. - Thank you.
感谢光临
Thank you so much for coming.
真高兴见到你
Really good to see you. Here you go.
电影精选列表