and we'll get this whole misunderstanding cleared up.
美♥利♥坚♥陆军部队
The United States Army.
终于有人能讲道理了
Finally someone who will listen to reason.
救命 这里
Help! Over here!
等等
Wait!
可能没看见我们吧
Perhaps they didn't see us.
不好
Oh, no.
他们随时都会回来
They will be back any minute now.
情况会更糟
Could be worse.
更糟
Worse?
现在已经够惨了吧
How could this be worse?
会把你的鼻子
Could develop an itch
弄得很痒
on your nose.
我再也不要跟你说话了
I'm not talking to you any more.
什么声音
What is that?
你也听到了吗
You hear it, too?
我还以为是我的幻觉
I was hoping it was in my head.
这下就更糟了
This is worse.
大自然绝对是...
Nature is most definitely...
失衡了
Out of balance.
又见面了
Hello again.
你能不能...
Any chance you could...
好孩子 真棒 谢谢你
Atta boy! Yes! Thank you.
就这样 行 拉吧
Here we go, okay, go!
谢谢
Thank you.
就走了吗 朋友
Going, kemosabe?
去找丽贝卡和丹尼吗
To find Rebecca and Danny?
是
Yup.
-去抓卡文迪什吗 -没错
- To capture Cavendish? - That's right.
去找河流的源头吗
Where the river begins?
正是
Exactly.
今天还挺适合去找死的
It is a good day to die.
与君共勉
Same to you.
走吧
Come on.
"去找河流的源头吗"
"Where the river begins."
你知道在哪里 对不对
You know where that is, don't you?
河流源头就在此处
Where the river begins.
对不起 布奇 我没注意...
Sorry, Butch. It was a accident. I'm...
我不是故意的
I didn't mean it.
他妈的吵什么呢
What the hell is that damn noise?
抱歉 布奇 他们说不会再进去了
Sorry, Butch. They say they won't go inside no more.
里面有印第安鬼神还是什么破玩意儿
Indian spirits or some damn thing.
说洞穴塌陷是这些东西搞出来的
They say they causing the cave-ins.
他是代表吗
He the one doing the talking?
是的
That's right.
还有人要讨价还价吗
Anybody else want to negotiate?
你
You?
他们根本不懂英语 布奇
They don't even speak English, Butch.
我觉得他们应该能懂
I think they understood.
你进去 让他们看看根本没什么好怕的
Now go show them there's nothing to be afraid of.
还要我说两遍吗
Do I have to ask twice?
我想过了
I've been thinking.
为什么不把能拿的都拿上
Why don't we just take what we can carry
离开这里呢
and get out of here?
妈的 我们已经不缺钱了
I mean, hell, we already rich.
不是吗
Right?
这是废金属吧
Scraps?
对
Yeah.
你以为老子等了20年
You think I waited 20 years
就是为了废金属吗
for scraps?
我全都要带走
I'm taking all of it!
渣滓都不留
Every damn piece!
对不起
I'm sorry!
不想要老子崩了你 就滚进去
Now, get in there before I put a hole in you!
对不起 我错了
Sorry. I'm sorry.
快去
Get in there.
弗兰克
Frank?
雷
Ray,
瘦子
Skinny,
去把他找出来
go get him.
弗兰克
Frank?
不会的
It can't be.
骑警都死了
The Rangers are dead.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
你是死人
You're dead.
丽贝卡和丹尼
Rebecca and Danny.
你敢伤害他们 我发誓会让你付出代价
If you hurt them, I swear to God, I'll make you pay.
若受到法律制裁 按最严重情节
To the full extent of the law.
我就完蛋了
I'll be damned.
律师和印第安疯子
Lawyer and a crazy Injun.
快说
Tell me.
她的味道很好闻
Had a nice smell on her.
对吧
Didn't she?
看见没
See?
你不是鬼魂
You're no spirit.
就是个戴面具的人
You're just a man in a mask.
跟我一样有七情六欲
You're no different than me.
了结他
Finish him.
不
No.
这不是正义行为
This isn't justice.
正义
Justice
是一个人为自己争取的
is what a man must take for himself.
不 我不信你那套
No, I can't believe that.
我不做
I won't.
温迪戈挖出了你兄弟的心脏
Windigo cut out brother's heart.
他的正义在哪里
Where is brother's justice?
我不是野蛮人
I'm not a savage.
你不是人
You are not a man.
-我来 -等等
- I will do it. - Wait.
你已经让我错过了一次命运安排
You keep me from my destiny once.
不会再发生这种事了
It will not happen again.
现在 温迪戈必须死
Now, windigo must die.
根本没有什么叫温迪戈的东西
There's no such thing as a wendingo.
是你编的
You made it up.
就像你编的其它事一样
Like you make up everything.
你为了一块表出♥卖♥♥♥了整个村庄
You sold out your whole village for a watch.
现在你被驱逐了 你是在演戏
And now you're an outcast. You're a band apart.
做了错事的小孩
A messed up little kid
受不了自己所作所为的良心谴责
who couldn't live with what you did.
因此没有什么受诅咒的银子
There's no such thing as cursed silver,
也没有所谓的灵魂行者
or a Spirit Walker for that matter.
我和你不一样
I'm not like you.
我有族人
I have a tribe.
你一无所有
You have nothing.
和我一样
Like me.
你错了
You're wrong.
回去找你的族人吧 白人懦夫
Go back to your tribe, white coward.
我不需要你
I do not need you.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我族人们的脸
See the face of my people
受死吧
as you die.
我就知道可以指望你 律师
I knew I could count on you, Counsellor.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你好
Hey.
我这是在哪
Where am I?
喝吧
Drink.
会舒服点
Feel better.
你的战术是最有效果的 上尉
Your tactics have been most effective, Captain.
土著们撤退了
With the natives in retreat,
普瑞蒙特瑞尖峰 第一条横贯大♥陆♥铁路贯通地
我们就能比预定提前到达普瑞蒙特瑞尖峰
we'll be in Promontory Summit ahead of schedule.
电影精选列表