Not an Indian.
事情不是你看到的这样 先生
This ain't what it looks like, mister.
我只是喜欢美丽的东西
I just like them pretty things.
丽贝卡和丹尼呢 他们在哪儿
Rebecca and Danny. Where are they?
你快告诉我他们的下落
You tell me where they are,
否则我就让这个印第安人随便收拾你了
or I'll let the Indian do what he wants to you.
他想干嘛
What does he want to do?
出了什么事
What the hell is going on?
有个骑警
There's a Ranger.
说什么胡话呢
What are you talking about?
他还带着一个变♥态♥印第安人
He got some lunatic Indian with him.
想要用鸭掌侵犯我
He was gonna violate me with a duck foot.
只要有人出来 你就开枪
You shoot anything that comes out.
你去牵马 朋友
Go for horse, kemosabe.
我掩护你
I cover you.
为什么不是我掩护你
Why don't I cover you?
你都已经死过一次了
You have been to the other side.
灵魂行者是永生的
Spirit Walker cannot be killed.
好吧
All right.
不过我们要活捉他们
But we take them alive.
德克萨斯骑警
Texas Ranger!
放下武器 举起手来
Put down your weapons and step out with your hands up!
太黑了
It's dark!
灵魂行者
Spirit Walker.
看吧 我跟你说了吧
See! What did I tell you?
去后面
Go around back.
戴面罩是怎么个意思
What's with the mask?
什么情况
What is it?
马
So, the horse,
会飞吗
it can fly?
别傻了
Don't be stupid.
别动
Hold it right there.
丽贝卡和丹尼呢
Rebecca and Danny,
他们在哪儿
where are they?
科曼奇人也接受俘虏
Comanche don't take no prisoners.
只剥取头皮
Just the scalps.
对不对 小伙子
Isn't that right, boy?
我来对付那个西班牙人
I will take the Spaniard.
我上次开枪还是九年前
I haven't fired a gun in nine years.
这话自己知道就行了 朋友
Might want to keep that to yourself, kemosabe.
好枪法
Great shot!
我本来只想吓唬他们一下
That was supposed to be a warning shot.
那样的话 枪法不咋好
In that case, not so good.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
这是我哥哥的
That was my brother's.
科曼奇语
Comanche.
很神圣
Very sacred.
那我要怎么才能找到丽贝卡和丹尼呢
How am I supposed to find Rebecca and Danny now?
跟着线索往北走 去印第安村落
Tracks lead north, toward Indian country.
那意味着我们要穿过400平方英里的戈壁和沙漠
That's 400 square miles of rock and desert.
印第安人都做不到
Even an Indian can't track through that.
我们跟着马走 朋友
We follow horse, kemosabe.
朋...你怎么老这么叫我
"Kemosa..." Why do you keep calling me that?
那词儿是什么意思
What's that mean?
误交的兄弟
Wrong brother.
好吧
Right.
我丈夫会杀了你的
My husband will kill you for this.
这绝对是骗人
That'd be a trick.
上次我见你丈夫的时候
Last time I saw your husband,
他就躺在血泊里
he was drowning in his own blood.
有人来了
We got company.
等等
Hold up!
是弗兰克
It's Frank.
巴里特和杰西呢
Where's Barret and Jesus?
他杀了他们
He killed them.
就一下
Straight draw.
只开了一枪 他们连反抗的机会都没有
Fired one bullet and they didn't stand a chance.
你最好给我说人话 弗兰克
You better start talking straight, Frank.
谁杀了他们
Now, who killed them?
是一个骑警 布奇
It was a Ranger, Butch.
独行侠
A lone Ranger.
所有的骑警都死了
Rangers are dead.
是丹·里德的鬼魂
The ghost of Dan Reid.
弗兰克
Frank!
他是冲着你来的
He coming for you.
你不该做的那么绝
You shouldn't have done what you did.
闭嘴
Shut up!
让他放马过来
Let him come!
既然我能杀他一次
I killed him once.
不用怀疑我就能杀他第二次
I won't have to answer for it when I kill him again.
你害怕了 对吧
Scared, aren't you?
你应该怕
You should be.
那个 柯林斯
Hey, Collins.
知道印第安人把这地儿叫做什么吗
Do you know what the Indians call this place?
"泪之谷"
"The Valley of Tears."
求你了 别这样 求求你
Please don't do this. Please, don't do...
行了
That's far enough.
别看我
Don't look at me.
他生前那么尊敬你
He loved you.
我说了 别看我
I said, don't look at me.
赶紧逃
Run.
快逃啊
Please, run.
丹尼 快
Danny, come on.
妈妈
Mama?
卡文迪什到底做了什么
Why would Cavendish make it look
让人误会科曼奇族是违反条约的一方
like the Comanche violated the treaty?
这一定和我哥
It has something to do
在沙漠中发现的事情有关系
with what my brother found in the desert.
也许他就是想让世人认为
Perhaps he want to make it look
是科曼奇族违反了条约
like Comanche violate treaty.
真是一语点醒梦中人 我谢谢您
That's very helpful, thank you.
慢着
Whoa.
怎么了
What is it?
马死了
Horse dead.
我没瞎 然后呢
I can see that. Now what?
找不到路了 对不对
We're lost, aren't we?
我就知道
I knew it.
难道你就打算跟着这马走吗
Just follow the horse. That was your idea?
可现在你也没法找这匹死马问路吧
But you can't talk to a dead horse, now, can you?
行 我来试试
You know what? Let me try.
马仔 如果你能给我们把路指出来
Hello. If you could just point us in the right direction,
我们就直接从这里出发
we'll take it from here.
如何
What's that?
没有反应
Nothing!
这可真是太好了
That's just fantastic, isn't it?
卡文迪什就在某处
Now, Cavendish is out there somewhere,
对丽贝卡和丹尼做什么龌龊事
doing God-knows-what to Rebecca and Danny,
我却和你 还有那只傻鸟一起
and I'm gonna die here in the desert with you
死在这沙漠里
and that ridiculous bird!
那个女人 丽贝卡
The woman, Rebecca,
你会跟她结婚生子的吧
you will fill her with child, no?
什么
What?
不
No!
那是我哥的妻子
That's my brother's wife.
你在昏迷的时候
When you were on the other side,
念到了她的名字
you spoke of her in your vision.
缺氧会导致大脑产生幻觉
Well, lack of oxygen can cause the brain to hallucinate.
这是常识
Everyone knows that.
是这样
Yes,
可你当时并没把她当嫂子
电影精选列表