你要干什么 律师
What you gonna do, Counsellor?
向我开枪吗
Shoot me?
没错
That's right.
估计你们兄弟里 我挖错心了
Guess I cut out the wrong brother's heart.
别跟我说你在法学院的时候练过拳击
Don't tell me. You boxed in law school.
怎么回事
What the hell?
其实我确实练过
As a matter of fact, I did.
姑娘哪去了
Where is girl?
什么 银子哪去了
What? Where's the silver?
你是什么
What are you...
说完了
End of the line.
我们来过这吧
We've been here before, haven't we?
放松
Easy.
你说那辆火车开向哪来着
Where did you say that train was headed?
未来吗
The future?
这辆火车直朝着地狱驶去
Well, this here train, she going straight to hell.
知道吗 布奇 我相信你是对的
You know something, Butch? I believe you're right.
旅程愉快
Enjoy the ride!
搞错了吗
Wrong brother?
今天没错
Not today.
没时间了 印第安人
Time's up, Indian.
约翰叔叔
Uncle John!
很快 没人会知道你们在这
Pretty soon, no one will even know you people were here.
我是灵魂行者
I'm a Spirit Walker.
我不能错过
I can't miss.
这些年
All these years,
我以为你是温迪戈
I think you are windigo.
但不是
But, no.
你只是个白人
You are just another white man.
你是谁
Who are you?
坏交易
Bad trade.
你放他走了吗
You let him get away?
不是
No.
桥
The bridge.
什么桥
What bridge?
天哪
Oh, my.
坏交易
"Bad trade."
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
作为横贯大♥陆♥铁路的董事长
as Chairman of the Transcontinental Railroad,
我想向这位面具男
I'd like to express our gratitude
致以我们的感激之情
to this masked man,
这名独行侠
this Lone Ranger.
听 听
Hear, hear.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
小小纪念 以示我们的感激之情
A small token of our thanks.
还会有很多奖励的
There will be plenty more where that came from.
进步的路上有警官在总是好事
Always nice to have a lawman on the side of progress.
是时候摘下面具了 小子
Time to take off the mask, son.
还不是时候
Not yet.
我不能留下
I can't stay.
我知道
I know.
但要是那枚勋章开始让你烦恼
But if that badge ever starts to weigh on you,
你知道到哪儿找我们
well, you know where to find us.
火车朝西去
Train's headed west.
这里再也没有留住你的东西了
There's nothing holding you here any more.
这是我家
It's my home.
你不再是小孩儿了 丹尼
You're not a boy any more, Danny.
你♥爸♥爸会很自豪的
Your daddy would be proud.
照顾好你妈妈
You take care of your mama.
我以为我会叫他银子
I thought I'd call him Silver.
银子
Silver?
是个好名字
It is a good name.
除非双方都同意
You know, it isn't really a trade
否则这不叫交易
unless both parties agree.
谁会真用鸟粮换表呢
Who would really trade a watch for some bird seed?
鸟不能告诉你时间 朋友
Bird cannot tell time, kemosabe.
"朋友" 对 那个嘛
"Kemosabe." Yeah, about that.
要是我们要犯法
Look, I was thinking, if we're gonna be outlaws,
得要个好点儿的名字
I'm gonna need a better name.
"正义面具侠"怎么样
I was thinking, "The Mask of Justice."
不好
No.
那"孤独骑士"呢
What about, "The Lone Rider of..."
不好
No.
知道唐托在西班牙语是什么意思吗
Do you know what "Tonto" means in Spanish?
我想我该回家了
I guess I should be heading home.
家
Home.
很高兴认识你 唐托先生
It was nice to meet you, Mr. Tonto.
那温迪戈
So, the windigo.
大自然失衡
Nature out of balance.
面具男
The masked man.
就只是个故事吧
It's just a story, right?
我知道他不存在
I mean, I know he's not real.
是吧
Was he?
随便你怎么想 朋友
Up to you, kemosabe.
永远别摘掉面具
Never take off the mask.
银子 走开
Hi-yo, Silver! Away!
别再这样了
Don't ever do that again.
对不起
Sorry.
独行侠
电影精选列表