我们今日在此庆祝一个梦想
we are here today to celebrate a dream.
而现在我要向大家介绍
And now I'd like to introduce the man
把这一梦想变成现实的男人
who made that dream a reality.
横贯大♥陆♥铁路公♥司♥的
Chairman of the Transcontinental
董事长
Railroad Corporation,
路易斯·哈伯曼三世先生
Mr. Lewis Habberman the Third.
谢谢
Thank you!
但我不能独自居功
But I cannot take credit alone.
不 先生
No, sir.
你们应该为面前的工人们鼓掌
The working men before you deserve your applause!
对
Yes!
还有一位
As does one man in particular,
一位难得的
and a more dedicated, loyal employee
献身铁路的忠实员工
the railroad could not ask for,
莱瑟姆·科尔先生
Mr. Latham Cole!
-来吧 -好家伙
- Come on. - Good man.
太好了 先生
Bravo, sir.
科尔先生
Mr. Cole!
以示我们的感激之情
A testament of our thanks.
干杯
Cheers!
你忘了说了
You missed something.
炸♥药♥从哪来的
Where did you get the explosives?
我跟你说过
I told you.
没说过
No, you didn't.
但你们有计划 他没跑吗
But you had a plan. I mean, he didn't get away with it?
我们有计划
We had plan.
很不错的计划
It was good plan.
这他妈是抢银行
This is a damn bank robbery!
哈伯曼先生
Oh, Mr. Habberman,
要是你和其他股东
if you and the other shareholders
愿意跟我来
would like to follow me,
我有个小惊喜给大家
I have a little surprise for you.
天哪
Oh, my.
是什么
What was that?
铁路隧♥道♥掘进 别担心
Tunnelling for supply routes. Nothing to be concerned about.
这边请 先生们
This way, gentlemen.
带着她
Bring the girl.
他来找你了
He's coming for you.
正如弗兰克所说
Just like Frank said.
到底你哪点让里德兄弟
What you got makes them Reid boys
这么蠢蠢欲动呢
so hot under the collar, anyway?
也许我来试试 就知道了
Maybe I'll have a taste and find out.
在座各位代表我们国家
The men around this table represent
最优秀的家族
the finest families in our country
以及横贯大♥陆♥铁路公♥司♥的
as well as controlling interest
多数股权
in the Transcontinental Railway Corporation.
听 听
Hear, hear!
你有所不知
What you cannot know
过去六个月
is that over the past six months,
我已经成为
I have leveraged a position
公♥司♥周一早上
which will make me the majority shareholder
在纽约交易所
when this company is listed Monday morning
上市时的大股东
on the New York City Stock Exchange.
也就是说 先生们 你们是我的员工
In essence, gentlemen, you work for me.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
知道要花多少钱吗
Do you have any idea the cost?
每一辆运输车中
Each one of those freight cars contains
乘有四点五吨♥最纯的原银
4.5 tons of purest raw silver.
到了旧金山的银行
When it reaches the bank in San Francisco,
就是六千五百万美金
that's 65 million dollars.
这可能就是你们所谓的恶意收♥购♥
It's what you might call a hostile takeover.
你们可以留着这块表
You can keep the watch.
底架查了吗
Have you checked the undercarriage?
-再查一遍 -是的长官
- Check it again. - Yes, sir.
很高兴见到你 粉红佳人
Pleasure to see you, Red!
有什么能帮你的吗 女士们
May I be of some assistance to you, madam?
我的袜子里好像进了石子
Seems I have a run in my stocking.
象牙的
Ivory.
快把葡萄拿过来
Hurry up with them grapes.
做交易
Make trade.
小子
Hey, boy!
小子 我跟你说话呢
Boy, I'm talking to you!
你不能把车停在这
Hey! You can't leave that here!
是科尔先生的咸菜 给他带着
Mr. Cole's pickles. Take it up with him.
这是暴行
This is an outrage!
我不会坐在这
I, for one, am not gonna sit here
跟我的雇员谈判的
and negotiate with one of my employees.
那我们躺下谈吧
Then, let's get down to it, shall we?
我的屁♥股♥
My gluteus!
先生们 我们董事长
Gentlemen, our chairman has had to take
临时有事不能前来
a sudden leave of absence.
有提名吗
Any nominations?
我提名莱瑟姆·科尔先生
I nominate Mr. Latham Cole.
我接受
I accept.
太美了
It's magnificent.
如此洁净
So clean.
想摸摸吗
You want to touch it?
想
Oh, yes.
注意
Attention!
向后转
About face!
人人都想摸
Everyone wants to touch it.
你到底在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
打劫
Robbery.
我俩身无分文 伙计
We don't have no money here, boy.
劫火车
Train robbery.
再高点儿
A little higher.
有多高
How high does it go?
差不多这里
Almost there.
自♥由♥之地
...land of the free
和勇敢之家
and the home of the brave
科尔先生
Mr. Cole?
他们在劫我的火车
They're stealing my train.
骑马追
Get the horses!
就
Right
这
there!
等什么呢 去发动机那
What are you waiting for? To the engine!
停住火车
Stop that train!
向他开枪 你个傻子
Shoot him, you idiot.
-不 丹尼在那 -这是命令
- No, Danny's in there! - That's an order!
妈妈
Mama!
我中枪了
I've been shot!
他在那 伙计们
There he is, men!
约翰
John!
约翰
John!
快点
Come on!
让我靠近点
Get me close!
骑警 他在车顶上
The Ranger! He's on the roof!
我还要告诉你几次干掉那个骑警
How many times do I have to tell you to kill that Ranger?
我说过他会来的
I told you he'd come.
再见 律师
Adiós, Counsellor!
约翰
John!
跳舞吧 猴子 跳舞吧
Dance, monkey! Dance!
丹尼
Danny!
布奇·卡文迪什
Butch Cavendish!
放开她
Let her go!
你坚持的话
If you insist.
请吧
Go ahead.
约翰
John?
她想自己落地
She tends to land on her feet.
约翰
John!
电影精选列表