Kaulder, I came to help.
克洛伊
Chloe.
我跟你说过别...
I told you not to...
永生从来都不是你的
Immortality was never yours.
而是我的
It was mine.
你只是为我承载
You just carried it for me.
到现在为止
Until now.
我重生了
I am reborn.
你的族人
Your race
总是害怕
has always been frightened.
藏在山洞里
Hiding in caves.
蜷缩在火堆周围
Huddling around fire.
终于
Finally.
孩子 我之前还怕来不及了
Hey, kid. I was afraid I was too late.
但愿我看上去没和你一样糟
I hope I don't look as rough as you do.
好了
Okay.
我杀了诅咒你的人
I killed the one who cursed you.
给
Here.
喝了
Drink this.
谢谢
Thank you.
巫后回来了
The Witch Queen has returned.
我本以为我的永生 是她惩罚我的手段
I thought my immortality was the way that she punished me.
但她只是利用我为她保管永生
But she just used me to save it for herself.
我恐怕我负有责任
I'm afraid I bear some responsibility.
我们认为我们的秘密
It was hubris to think that
不会被敌人发现 真是自以为是
our secret wouldn't be discovered by the enemy.
我已预见下一件事
I've seen what comes next.
死亡
Death.
巫后会施展另一个瘟疫诅咒
The Witch Queen will cast another plague curse.
有那种力量的巫师没被消灭过吗
Haven't covens with that kind of power been destroyed?
我们不再消灭巫师了
We don't destroy witches anymore.
我们关押他们
We incarcerate them.
我们抓捕所有有史以来最强大的巫师
We took all the most powerful witches that ever walked the Earth
把他们关在一个地方
and put 'em in one place.
巫师监狱
The witch prison.
他们一直在等待
And they've been waiting,
等待被释放
waiting to be released.
等待实施报复
Waiting to exact revenge.
我们创造了完美的巫师团
We created the perfect coven.
现在 我又回到了起点
Now I'm right back where I started.
你曾打败过她
You defeated her once.
你能再次击败她
You can defeat her again.
寇尔德
Kaulder,
你必须去
you must go.
你必须战斗
You have to fight.
寇尔德
Kaulder.
我从没给它取过名
I never had a name for it.
但我的敌人把它叫做 "赫克森剑"
But my enemies came to call it "Hexenbane."
屠巫剑
Witch Slayer.
我也去
I'm coming, too.
我们的协议取决于我保证你的安全
Our agreement depended on me keeping you safe.
不是 我们的协议是 如果我帮你
No, our agreement was that if I helped you,
你要保证我的安全
you'd keep me safe.
现在我受伤的话 就真受伤了
If I get hurt now, I stay hurt.
到时候你的处境会如何
Where would that leave you?
要知道 我不在乎
You know, I don't care!
谁说巫师不能追猎巫师
Who says that a witch can't hunt witches?
克洛伊
Chloe.
寇尔德
Kaulder.
这是什么
What is this?
这是棵瘟疫树 她在这里
It's a plague tree. She's here.
法术完成后 苍蝇群会被放出
When the spell is done, the fly swarm will be released.
我们的时间不多了
We haven't much time.
跟紧
Stay close.
寇尔德 犯人们呢
Kaulder, where are the prisoners?
天呐
My God!
我抓住的每一个巫师
Every witch I ever caught.
王后在利用他们的力量释放瘟疫
The Queen's using their power to release the plague.
怎么利用
How?
巫颂
The chant.
没有巫师能强大到单独施放这个法术
No witch would be strong enough to cast this spell alone.
但巫后在把他们的思维如链条般连接
But the Witch Queen's linking their minds like a chain.
那我们怎么阻止他们
So how do we stop them?
每根链条都有薄弱环节
Every chain has a weak link.
-我来解决 -不用
-I'll do the honors. -No.
我们要消灭的不是他的身体
It's not his body we need to destroy.
而是他的思维
It's his mind.
不过他要是死在他的梦里 那瘟疫就会被阻止
But if he dies in his dreams, the plague will be stopped.
我希望有别的办法
I wish there was another way.
我回来时你还在这的吧
You'll still be here when I get back, right?
你要单挑王后 对吗
You're taking on the Queen alone, aren't you?
这一切必须结束
It has to end.
嘿
Hey.
里面当心
Be careful in there.
你担心我咯
So are you worried about me then?
我习惯了你
Well, I've gotten used to you.
追猎愉快
Good hunting.
你也是
You, too.
哨兵
The Sentinel.
这囚犯被放回他的牢房♥前 它不会罢休
And it won't stop until this prisoner is put back in his cell.
它为阿列克而来
It's coming for Ellic.
寇尔德
Kaulder?
如果里面有她受伤的迹象
If there's any sign she's getting hurt in there,
你得叫醒她
you have to wake her up.
答应我 你会尽你所能 带她远离这里
And promise me you'll get her as far away from here as you can.
当然
Of course.
巫颂停止了
The chanting stopped.
她成功了
She did it.
梦行者能显示你的过去
A dream-walker shows your past.
而只有我可以展现未来
Only I can show the future.
你会失败 而人类将陨落
You will fail, and humanity will fall.
我已夺回了这个世界
I've taken this world back.
还没呢
Not yet.
你能感觉到吗
Can you feel it?
你的死亡
Your mortality?
你的生命在慢慢逝去
Your life ebbing away?
父亲
Father!
寇尔德
Kaulder.
-你们是我们世界的侵犯者 -父亲
-You are trespassers on our world. -Father!
我从你眼中看见了
I've seen it in your eyes.
你渴求死亡的意愿
You wish for death.
你知道永生的好处吗
You know the benefit of eternal life?
我能杀你两次
I get to kill you twice.
住手
Stop!
寇尔德
Kaulder!
现在...
Now...
-克洛伊...-抱歉
-Chloe. -I'm sorry.
放了我的王后
Release my Queen.
我小时候被你从两个巫师手里救了出来...
Those witches you rescued me from when I was a kid...
他们没杀我的父母
They didn't kill my parents.
他们就是我的父母
They were my parents.
-但不幸的是 我天生没有魔法 -你是个巫师
-But sadly, I was born without magic. -You're a witch.
是的
Yep.
-不要 不要 -回来
-No! No! -Get back here!
离他远点 放手
Get away from him! Let go!
梦行者
Dream-walker.
看看你啊
Look at you,
真是丑陋的早晨
you ugly bitch of a morning.
你背叛了那些你负责保护的人
You turned against those you were charged with protecting.
是的 我的王后
Yes, my Queen.
让我完整