我向你们发誓
I swear to you,
每一个从我们身边
every single mother and daughter,
被黑死病夺走的母女父子
father and son taken from us
都将得以报仇雪恨
by the Black Plague will be avenged.
是它们的巫后
It is their Witch Queen
将这诅咒带到了我们的土地上
who brought this curse upon our lands.
唯有她死 世人才能获得救赎
And in her death lies our salvation.
注意了 兄弟们
Be warned, brothers.
她的心脏跳完最后一次前 她绝不会真正死亡
She will never truly perish until her heart beats its last.
让我们无畏恐惧
Let fear be dead to us.
我们无法回头 因为已一无所有
There is no going back, for there is nothing to go back to.
那是什么 铎纶
What is it, Dolan?
我们身处巫术之中
The Hexen are amongst us.
这地方弥漫着死亡
This place reeks of death.
这里要保持警觉
Keep your wits about you.
跟紧
Stay close.
是她
It's her!
是那个王后
It's the Queen!
她的魔法
The magic.
别过来
Stay back!
以钢铁与烈火之名
By iron and fire!
救救我们
Help us!
-铎纶 -那个王后
-Dolan! -The Queen!
圣父 保护我们抵御恶魔
Heavenly Father, protect us from these demons.
保持阵型 兄弟们
Stay in formation, men!
父亲
Father!
父亲
Father!
父亲 我想你
Father, I missed you.
你不是真的
You're not real.
不可能
You can't be.
人类像老鼠一样拼命繁殖
You breed like rats.
你们不断添砖加瓦 然后生活在自己的污秽之中
You put stone on top of stone and then live in your own filth.
你们是我们世界的侵犯者
You are trespassers on our world.
所以我创造了瘟疫
This is why I created the Plague.
所以你们每一个人必须死
It's why every one of you must perish.
以钢铁
By iron
与烈火之名
and fire.
你爱的每一个人都已死去
Everyone you love is gone.
我从你眼中看见了
I've seen it in your eyes.
你渴求死亡的意愿
You wish for death.
今天 我们同归于尽
Today we both die.
我用生命诅咒你
I curse you with life.
永不安宁
To never know peace.
永世孤行
To walk the Earth alone for eternity.
永生不死
You will never die.
最后的巫师猎人
谢谢
Thank you.
打扰下 小姐
Excuse me, miss?
先生 我能帮您什么吗
Sir, how can I help you?
魔法
Magic.
嘿...
Hey...
看着点
Watch it!
抱歉 完全是我的错
Sorry. Totally my fault.
借过
Excuse me.
-你是巫师猎人 -没错
-You're the witch hunter. -Yeah.
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything.
我们来看下
Let's see it.
看什么
See what?
拿来
Come on.
女士们 先生们 机长已开启...
Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on...
很高兴你没弄湿它们
Be glad you didn't get them wet.
我找它们有段时间了
I've been looking for these for a while.
这些是古代符文 它们能操纵天气
These are ancient runes. They can manipulate weather.
雨 风 寒 暑...
Rain, wind, cold, heat...
而你只是把它们塞一起放你包里
And you just jammed them together in your bag?
你知道你在四万英尺高空
You know what you get when you mix a thunderstorm
遇上雷雨和湿冷空气会怎样吗
with cool, moist air at 40,000 feet?
这是简单的科学
It's simple science.
真难以置信
Unbelievable.
你们巫师竟不清楚自己拥有的力量
You witches have no idea the power you've got.
你要把我交给巫师议会吗
Are you gonna turn me over to the Witch Council?
没
No.
你要杀了我
You're gonna kill me?
杀了你
Kill you?
我在试图阻止你杀了你自己
I'm tryin' to stop you from killing yourself.
享受纽约之旅吧
Enjoy New York.
先生 扣好安全带指示灯已亮
Sir, "Fasten seatbelts" signs are on.
-我需要你去坐好 -我叫寇尔德
-I need you to take a seat. -My name is Kaulder.
我需要你回你的座位 寇尔德
I need you to get back to your seat, Kaulder.
我乐意听听你在塞伊图尔的成长经历
I'd love to hear about growing up in Sefrou.
你怎么知道 我没口音好几年了
How'd you know? Haven't had an accent in years.
我这辈子遇到过很多人
I've met a lot of people in my life.
你所了解到的会让自己惊奇
You'd be amazed what you pick up.
巫师们秘密地生活在我们之中
Witches live among us in secret.
他们的魔法传承自一个古代种族
Their magic passed down from an ancient race,
脆弱 几乎被遗忘 但危险强大
diluted, half-forgotten, but dangerously powerful.
数世纪的冲突促成了一项停战协定
After centuries of conflict, a truce was forged.
巫师们被允许生活
Witches would be allowed to live
并自治 前提是他们遵从一条严格法则
and govern themselves if they followed one strict rule:
那就是魔法绝不能被用来对付人类
that magic never be used against humans.
但停战协定是一个脆弱的东西
But a truce is a fragile thing.
有些人渴望回复昔日
There are some who long for the return of the old ways,
由女巫皇后统领的黑暗时代
the dark days of the Witch Queen.
寇尔德对付的就是那类巫师
It is those whom Kaulder deals with.
八百年来 他一直效力于斧与十字圣教
For 800 years, he has served The Axe and Cross.
我们一同守望
Together we have kept watch
并共系和平
and kept the peace.
抱歉 铎纶神父 他在开会
I'm sorry, Father Dolan. He's in a meeting.
会开完了
The meeting has concluded.
我以一种非常不同的方式 效力于斧与十字圣教
I serve The Axe and Cross in a very different manner.
我是三十六代铎纶 我编写寇尔德的历史
I am the 36th Dolan, and I write Kaulder's history.
我是他的管事 他的告解人
I am his handler, his confessor,
我想 也是他的朋友
and, I like to think, his friend.
你真没时间观念
You have no sense of time.
我当然有 只是和你的不同
Course I do. It's just different than yours.
我猜你的任务成功了
I assume your mission was a success?
你取回了天气符文 而没出事
You recovered the weather runes without incident?
我给你的苹果平板哪去了
What happened to the iPad I gave you?
转送了
I re-gifted it.
我们不像你那么有适应能力
We're not all as adaptable as you.
你知道纸张过时了
You know paper's the past.
用于记录还是有用的
It's also a useful object on which to record it.
你在回忆路德维格的事吗
Are you reminiscing about the Ludwig affair?
我正感伤着呢
I'm in a sentimental mood.
因为我退休的事
About my retirement?
你才回来的吧
That's why you've come back.
我们合作得很顺利
We have had a good run.
铲除了一些邪恶巫师
We took out some nasty covens.
你真准备退出了
You're really ready to call it quits?
到头来才50年 我才刚刚开始习惯你
It's only been 50 years. I'm finally getting used to you.
用了这么些时间啊
Is that all it took?
我会想你的 孩子
I'll miss you, kid.
这是一支威迪文402
This is a Waterman 402.
-上面刻了你的名字缩写 -这很稀有
-I had your initials engraved on it. -It's very rare.
这么做可能降低了不少价值
Probably lowered the value quite a bit.
对我来说不会
Not to me.
你重新考虑 就仍能留着钢笔
You reconsider, you can still keep the pen.
我想你会喜欢我的继任者
I think you'll like my successor.
我把你交付给更现代的人手里
I'm leaving you in more modern hands.
你许下的誓言呢
What about the vow you took?
我发誓陪你面对死亡
电影精选列表