Hello, Father.
老朋友还和我们在一起呢
Still with us, old friend.
他还活着
He's alive?
奄奄一息
Barely.
他被诅咒了
He's been cursed.
怎么会
How?
-穆斯克·马里 -瘟疫苍蝇
-Musca Mali. -Plague fly.
13世纪的黑魔法
13th-century black magic.
它们被创造于王后之树里 对吗
They were created in the tree of the Queen, correct?
没错
That's right.
他们为什么不杀了他
Why didn't they just murder him?
他们想审问他
They wanted to interrogate him.
一只瘟疫苍蝇钻进你体内时
When a Plague fly burrows inside of you,
它会打破你的意志
it breaks your will.
无论凶手想知道什么 他都会告诉他们
Whatever the killers wanted to know, he would have told them.
但问题仍是 他们想知道什么
But the question remains, what did they want to know?
他没法起来
He isn't getting up.
除非我们能破除诅咒
Not unless we could break the curse.
要破除只有杀了施展这诅咒的巫师
And the only way to do that is to kill the witch who cast it.
阿列克所效力的那人
The one Ellic works for.
铎纶最多还两天
Dolan's got two days, tops.
为了我 坚持住
Hang in there, for me.
死亡
"Death."
这是铎纶留的信息 而不是凶手
It's a message from Dolan, not the killer.
记起你的死亡
"Remember your death."
什么意思
What does it mean?
记起我的死亡只有一个办法...
There's only one way to remember my death...
魔法
Magic.
嘿 克洛伊
Hey, Chloe.
酒水来了
I have one more drink here.
-你们还好吗 -挺好
-Are you guys okay? -Yeah, we're good.
今晚开心吗 先生们
Are we having a good night, gentlemen?
和我来一杯爱情之酒 宝贝
Do a love shot with me, baby.
不行 今晚我不在寻找爱情
Oh, no. I'm not looking for love tonight.
-你们还好吗 -当然
-You guys Okay? -Yep.
-再来杯 -好
-Want another one? -All right.
哦 不 拜托 连你也会怕他
Oh, no, come on! No, not you, too.
据说事前没法看出来 好吗
I heard that you can't tell before it happens. Okay?
他就面无表情地站在那 然后...
He's just standing there all chilly calm, and then...
嘭 砍下你的头 把它放进他腰带的袋子里
Wham! He cuts your head off and puts it in a sack on his belt.
这只是一个保姆告诉孩子让他们规矩的故事
That's just a story nannies tell children so they behave.
克洛伊 你得离开
Chloe, you need to leave.
米兰达
Miranda.
米兰达
Miranda!
我们遵守规定 这里没人类
We're up to code. There are no humans here.
真是个漂亮的地方
Beautiful place.
谢谢
Thank you.
你收多少钱
How much do you charge?
这取决于你买♥♥什么
That depends on what you're buying.
一份记忆
A memory.
五百美元
Five hundred dollars.
成交
Deal.
我刚说的是百吗
Did I just say "hundred"?
你知道吗 我其实是要说五千
No, you know what? I actually meant "five thousand."
五千 是这意思吗
Five thousand, is that what you meant?
是的 我是说五千
I did. I meant "five thousand."
成交
Sold.
五万
Fifty thousand.
我们可以开始了吗
Shall we start?
不行 你知道吗 不行
No. You know what? No.
我改主意了 我们关...
I changed my mind. We're...
恐惧药剂
Fear potion.
你会害怕什么
Now, what in the world would you be afraid of?
公开演讲
Public speaking.
你知道我害怕什么吗
You know what I'm afraid of?
请赐教
Enlighten me.
什么都不怕 很无聊 真的
Nothing. It's boring, really.
你看 我知道你有一个准则
See now, I know that you have a code.
我也知道我没做错什么 所以...
And I also know that I haven't done anything wrong, so
除非你要用枪对着我的头
unless you're gonna put a gun to my head
不然走人吧
get out.
你说得没错
You know, you're right.
我是有一个准则
I do have a code.
但我也不会离开
But I'm also not leaving.
不管怎样 你要记忆药剂干嘛
What do you want a memory potion for, anyway?
你在追猎一个巫师吗
Are you hunting a witch?
为了帮一个老朋友
To help an old friend.
给你个提醒
But a word of warning to you.
如果你在你的记忆里受伤 你在这外面也会受伤
If you get injured in your memory, you get injured out here.
也就是说 你要是在里面死了
Which means to say that if you die in there,
-你就真会死...-我在哪都死不了
-you will also die... -I can't die anywhere.
我得为我的保险做个免责声明
I have to make a disclaimer for my insurance.
开始吧
Bottoms up.
说 巫师猎人
Say "witch hunter."
巫师猎人
Witch hunter.
别乱来
Be nice.
记起你的死亡
"Remember your death."
你想要我看什么
What did you want me to see?
寇尔德
Kaulder!
寇尔德
Kaulder.
寇尔德 醒醒
Kaulder, wake up.
你好 巫师猎人
Well, hello, witch hunter.
我在记忆法术中被拉出来过
I was yanked out of a memory spell once.
我的脑袋糊涂了好几个小时
My mind was scrambled eggs for hours.
要知道 人们不该乱翻他们的过去
You know, people shouldn't root around in their past.
有些东西最好被遗忘
Some things are best left forgotten.
你诅咒了我的朋友
You cursed my friend.
你的朋友
Your friend,
他比多数人多坚持了五分钟
he lasted about five minutes longer than most.
在酒吧打架不用多想 反正你也不会受伤
Doesn't take much balls to get in a bar fight when you can't get hurt.
真可惜你的思维并没和你的身体一样强
Too bad your mind isn't as tough as the rest of you.
不会再有酒吧
No more bar.
不会再有记忆药剂给你
No more memory potions for you.
呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸
Breathe.
800年后 你气数已尽
After 800 years, you've run out of time.
死亡将至 巫师猎人
Death is coming, witch hunter!
你真是传闻中的怪物
You are the monster they say you are.
你个该死的 这地方是我的全部啊
Damn you! This place was all I had!
克洛伊
Chloe!
克洛伊
Chloe!
抓住我的手
Grab my hand!
景色真美
Nice view.
坚持住 孩子
Just hold on, kid.
我保证我会找到凶手 并破除诅咒
I promise I'll find who did this and break the curse.
寇尔德 来看看这个
Kaulder! Come see this!
我连上了FBI数据库
I've got the FBI database online.
停 回到上一个
Stop, go back one.
继续
Continuing.
不是 不是他
No, not him.
停
Stop.
那就是他
That's him.
但他为什么不想要我记起我的死亡
But why doesn't he want me to remember my death?
波恩·巴尔塔萨·凯托拉 又名彼列 国籍芬兰
Born Baltasar Ketola. Goes by Belial. Finnish national.
他就是阿列克所效力的那个人
He's the one Ellic was working for.
诅咒铎纶的那个人
The one who cursed Dolan?
每一代巫师都被赋予了 毁灭世界的机会
Every generation has to be given their chance to destroy the world.
然而我们大部分和他不同
Yet most of us aren't like him, you know.
我们和你们一样
We're the same as you.
你们看上去和我们一样 但实则不然
You may look like us, but you're not.
你们的血液里流淌着魔法